• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And removed. Thanks for the heads up. I'm trying to base the roster off whose alive as of Injustice 2.
As to be expected and understood. The Injustice comics love killing people
and Tim died a couple pages or so after debuting in the comics. The poor soul was stuck in the Phantom Zone with the rest of the Titans, then being freed, then was willing to reunite with Bruce to have another Batman and Robin moment...and gets shot in the head...fortunately Superboy and Wonder Girl barely managed to live

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I'm doing a Death Battle between Kirby and Guzzlord. (It's not finished but I'm working on it.)

(I've been typing up this on Amino, specifically the Death Battle Reboot community.)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So regarding Injustice 3. I'm pretty certain these will be the DLC guest characters.

He-Man
Green Ranger (Tommy Oliver)
Johnny Cage
Liu Kang
He-Man and Green Ranger feel like odd choices, both Hellboy and TMNT originated from comic books, I think it’d see another character like that before either those two.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
can I just quickly talk about how much I LOVE Nintendo?
Don’t answer cause I’m doing it anyway
Nintendo is great. I’m not even kidding when I say there’s not a single series I don’t like. There are some I’m neutral about, but I can see the appeal to literally any Nintendo series. It’s almost always had such great games. It’s always had great consoles too. say what you want about Wii U, it was only ‘bad’ because people expected another Wii. In almost all the cases, the expectations of the fans are always met and maybe even more. 90% of the time, a sequel is better than the previous game and it serves the series correctly. We have amazing games, amazing DLC, amazing consoles, and for the most part, amazing fanbases. We even have amazing mobile games. Pocket Camp, FEH and Dragalia Lost are some of the best mobile games I’ve played.
and that’s it. I’m done talking about how good it is (for now).

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
He-Man and Green Ranger feel like odd choices, both Hellboy and TMNT originated from comic books, I think it’d see another character like that before either those two.
In the case of He-Man I base this off from the Injustice/He-Man crossover comic that came out an few years ago (In fact this isn't the first time He-Man and Superman met). As for Green Ranger well sure Power Rangers isn't based off of comics but its premise definitely fits the feel of superheroes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He-Man actually originated both as a comic and a cartoon at the same time.

It was some sort of Transformers deal, but with the difference being that the comics came included with each figure package.

I agree that Green Ranger wouldn't fit as well doh.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Me wanting to get take out like:
received_1399524116892398.jpeg

You see both of those do make sense because He-man and the original Power rangers have met the Justice league so they wouldn't feel out of place in a DC fighting game.

D

Deleted member

Looks like Smashboards will become Silent Hill Boards for April Fools Day.

20200326_005702.jpg

Now I just need a radio and we are all set.

Noipoi

Howdy!
How come in Animal Crossing modern animals (and even Dodos) are like people, but dinosaurs were just normal ass dinosaurs? In fact, why is Megaloceros (a prehistoric deer) realistic but modern deer are anthropomorphic?

There’s lore to be uncovered here.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
How come in Animal Crossing modern animals (and even Dodos) are like people, but dinosaurs were just normal ass dinosaurs? In fact, why is Megaloceros (a prehistoric deer) realistic but modern deer are anthropomorphic?

There’s lore to be uncovered here.
It's just their version of caveman bones.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So decided to scrap the my idea for the storyline of Injustice 3 since I doubt it'll be an crossover of He-Man like that comic. He-Man though is still an DLC guest character.

Here's my roster. Still in process.

Aquaman
Atrocitus
Batman
Black Canary
Blue Beetle
Cyborg
Harley Quinn
He-Man (DLC)
Firestorm
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Joker
Killer Croc
John Constantine
Liu Kang (DLC); Chances are they're probably gonna add another MK character. Liu Kang is likely the next one
Orca
Red Hood
Starfire
Superboy
Supergirl
Superman
Swamp Thing
Zatanna

Ideas are welcome btw. Who do you think would return and would be cut?
No Shazam, no good.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
They can just pull him from an alt timeline (like Green Arrow) or pull off a Blackest Night storyline.
Ah **** never thought the possibility of an Blackest Night storyline. There goes my ideal roster as I was basing it off whose currently alive.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
In the case of He-Man I base this off from the Injustice/He-Man crossover comic that came out an few years ago (In fact this isn't the first time He-Man and Superman met).
Huh, I’m surprised that happened, I guess that wouldn’t be too far fetched in that case.

He-Man actually originated both as a comic and a cartoon at the same time.

It was some sort of Transformers deal, but with the difference being that the comics came included with each figure package.
Didn’t He-Man originate as a toy line first?

They can just pull him from an alt timeline (like Green Arrow) or pull off a Blackest Night storyline.
Oh god, that’s an interesting can of worms to open.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

I should be sleeping around some minutes, so I will have to log off Smashboards for the rest of the night.

Good night for everyone!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've finished rewatching the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and I'm nearly halfway done the movie bucket list that I got two Christmases ago.

I might watch Up or Spirited Away tomorrow; I haven't seen either of them before, so this seems like as good of a reason as any to watch them. I've heard that the opening scene of Up is quite tragic, though the rest of the movie isn't as sad from what I've read. I know absolutely nothing about Spirited Away.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
So as it turns out
People are already exploiting covid for money
Honestly I shouldn’t be surprised, stuff like this happens all the time.
But what does surprise me is that it’s reached #5 on Gaming. It’s probably all 5 year olds, but I feel like even they should somehow know that this is exploiting both them and something which is so dangerous to the public right now.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
........I really hate my family sometimes...

I REALLY F****ING HATE MY FAMILY SOMETIMES.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom