• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>my mom: *loses important *****
>is freaking out
>I find them
>They're sitting in plain sight
>my mom:
Gotta just calm down and look instead of panicking that they're lost forever.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
This may sound controversial, but... is there such a thing as bad content?

Content most people aren't fond of. The ones that make you question "why is this in the game?"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Content most people aren't fond of. The ones that make you question "why is this in the game?"
Bad content in Smash Ultimate with that approach?

Can't think of anything right now.

osby

Smash Obsessed

You're asking two different things.

There is no such thing as objectively bad content. But there is plenty of content that most people aren't fond of in pretty much any game.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Only a few number of individuals are skilled enough to surpass the speed of the Blue Shell, this right here is proof of that.​

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
In this alternate universe, Bolderousness doesn't get Smash Ultimate.
better than that Bomberman to get in
He already is in.
Marvel is joining Smash y’all
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...te_after_he_finishes_smash_bros_ultimates_dlc

Hoping it'll be an smaller project like an new Kirby game or Kid Icarus: Uprising sequel. They won't be as draining as Smash was.
with all the times Sakurai would talk about the development of Kid Icarus Uprising as the years have gone by...I could only pray and use magical spells to get a 4th game or a remake from him
After reading that Injustice/He-Man crossover online. I kinda got an idea of an story for Injustice 3 and roster.

The story involves the new Justice League and Eternia having to work together to stop the newly recruited Horvak Corps led by Atrocious, Horvak and the remnants of Darkseid's army.

Roster so far. Still in process.

Aquaman
Atrocitus
Batman
Black Canary
Black Racer
Cyborg
Harley Quinn
He-Man
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Killer Croc
John Constantine
Orca
Red Hood
Shazam (Regina Taylor)
Starfire
Superboy
Supergirl
Swamp Thing
Zatanna

Snake any suggestions? Characters? Story plot? I'm all ears.
I couldn’t see Injustice 3 as a crossover (especially with the 2 endings the story has), but I can guarantee Blue Beetle and Firestorm will return. Superboy could join the game since he never died in the comics (he and Wonder Girl did get saved by the Legion of Superheroes after all)...Orca and Killed Croc on the other hand...nah. Let them take care of their child in peace
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Only a few number of individuals are skilled enough to surpass the speed of the Blue Shell, this right here is proof of that.​
4F64D475-B2B0-4BC9-81B2-A3D14D5ED0DB.gif

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Bad content?

I mean, it's all relative unless said bad content is some universal taboo.

I'm generally easy to please so I don't have many negative thoughts on a lot of media I consume, but I am still opinionated and can pick out my personal gripes with things.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If I think it's bad content, it's bad content to me, but it could be good content to someone else, so it's good content to them.

It's as simple as that, really.

Unless its anime. Anime is factually bad content. :251:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'll be sure to do that when I get the chance, then!
I don’t think it’s aged the best, but it’s still fun and Evan McGregor, Mel Brooks and Robin Williams are a blast. Actually found out relatively recently that Drew Carrey voices one of the supporting robots.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don’t think it’s aged the best, but it’s still fun and Evan McGregor, Mel Brooks and Robin Williams are a blast. Actually found out relatively recently that Drew Carey voices one of the supporting robots.
Yeah, I'm not exactly expecting a masterpiece. I've seen a few scenes from it, and they all felt pretty okay, but if it's a trip like you say it is then I'll have a crack at it. Weird movies can be enjoyable, after all.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, I'm not exact;y expecting a masterpiece. I've seen a few scenes from it, and they all felt pretty okay, but if it's a trip like you say it is then I'll have a crack at it. Weird movies can be enjoyable, after all.
Not all the jokes land and some are products of the time, but it’s definitely creative with its humor and has a few legitimately heartwarming moments

D

Deleted member

Ok, so, I can safely say New Horizons is far better than New Leaf

If you don’t have it, go fix that.

Only if you want tho.

D

Deleted member

Just did some art, and it actually came out pretty well, all things considered. I experimented with some cel-shading.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Man, I have no clue how to grind iron nuggets but this haul for 30 nuggets for the shop is grueling. New Horizons is still okay though, I guess.

Wish I knew how to get on those elevated levels, there are no slopes or anything, unless I'm supposed to climb up waterfalls somehow.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Aaaaand finished. I’m actually quite happy with this. Out of all the characters I’ve designed, this one has to be my favorite.
81D5A499-78DF-484C-948C-A373DD3B01E8.png

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Orca and Killed Croc on the other hand...nah. Let them take care of their child in peace
I guess so. That was just more of me wanting Croc as an playable character given my love for reptiles (Though he's really just an human with an rare form of atavism).

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I felt that
It's probably not something you can do in a day but not something in a week either, sometimes RNGesus hates you and only gives you 1 from your daily stone bullying. I even got one of my stones gone by accident, the museum space ate one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom