• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Speaking of kids being faced with tragedies, Cream just became a Claude (what I named Claus) in the IDW comics :crying:

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just watched 2001: A Space Odyssey for the first time. It was extremely well-done from a technical and visual standpoint, but it was very slow. It felt like an hour and a half movie stretched out to two and a half hours.

As an example, the first twenty minutes of the movie consists of watching monkeys - I get there are thematic reasons for it (humanity creating tools, leading up to them building the HAL 9000, and the dawn of humanity as a species to parallel with whatever Dave becomes at the end being the dawn of something that's a step beyond humanity), and it shows that the monoliths grant intelligence to whatever comes in contact with it (at least, that's how I interpreted it), but that could have taken less than twenty minutes to get across.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just found out all the details about the new Mario rumors. Gotta say, if it’s true..... the quarantine and my positive experience with 3D World just might get me to buy it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WrestleMania 36 should've been something major without any problems in the way...oh well...WM37 will do better

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

This song right here consists of 8 songs from one of my top 10 game experiences.
In order we have:
The Main Theme, Fantasy, Old West, Atari, Military, Heavy Metal, Lost Temple, and Graveyard

Game Room: Taken Too Soon

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Mario Sunshine remaster? Time to witness Mario's arrest, trial, and sentencing in glorious HD.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Why are the Persona 5 royal PS4 themes not available on the American PSN store but are on other territories?

I want my Makoto background dangit.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I just watched 2001: A Space Odyssey for the first time. It was extremely well-done from a technical and visual standpoint, but it was very slow. It felt like an hour and a half movie stretched out to two and a half hours.

As an example, the first twenty minutes of the movie consists of watching monkeys - I get there are thematic reasons for it (humanity creating tools, leading up to them building the HAL 9000, and the dawn of humanity as a species to parallel with whatever Dave becomes at the end being the dawn of something that's a step beyond humanity), and it shows that the monoliths grant intelligence to whatever comes in contact with it (at least, that's how I interpreted it), but that could have taken less than twenty minutes to get across.
We watched that movie in my English 11S class in high school, and I don't know if I have anything good to say about it. That one trippy scene closer to the end had me more bored than I've ever been in my life.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Just found out all the details about the new Mario rumors. Gotta say, if it’s true..... the quarantine and my positive experience with 3D World just might get me to buy it.
If it is real, I'm just gonna say, you're gonna love Galaxy if you've never played it before. I played it for the first time in years a few weeks back, and I genuinely shed tears. That game had a massive influence on my childhood.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Due to the virus, Niantic or whoever, Pokemon Go peeps, are setting up a way to do Raid Battles at home.

I have never thought that this virus would give me so much.

And take so much, but that's a topic for another day.
I’m honestly kinda of hyped lol. I have multiple research tasks that require raids so I can finally move on in things like Jirachi’s research.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Behold, the Ichthyspinosauridon, the only mammal/reptile hybrid known to have two rib cages!

Cara Liss is my role model.

Edit: Of course Mamboo would be the first person to like this monstrosity.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Today is a sad day for me. It's been one year today since I lost my best friend to suicide.

He has never left my mind. I miss him so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom