• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Bruhhhhh they didn't even put a region lock on this
I need to get back to watching the original Kamen Rider, I'm on like episode 28 and I only stopped because I had to go back to university in January.

scdvsdp.png

I have the first 97 episodes on my hard drive.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The only March fish I'm missing as of now is the golden trout.

I don't even know if I can get that. It hasn't even rained once.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They made Sue able to fly in the Air with force fields and strong as frick.

**** yeah, they nailed her.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Looked up what a barreleye was after catching one.

1585223910100.png

Why does my man look so depressed?

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I wonder how good Smash coaches are. I've always found the social aspect a more fun and effective way of learning than googling things.

D

Deleted member

The Story Expansion of the Fantastic Four DLC was awesome!!!!

They nailed the First Family and everything which made them beloved! It shows the Game was written by a Marvel Comics writer, because everything you liked about the team is present. From Reed's cleverness and love to talk and theorize about everything to Doom's interest in taking over everything for what he considers the best for the planet.

Annihilus was a really awesome surprise, and I was really pleased to see both the Negative Zone and Latveria as levels.

Gameplay wise they also nailed the team. Sue's a really good tank with enough practice and that was what I was hoping they would make her.

Overall, an easy 8/10 from me for this DLC. Just thanks Koei Tecmo. And I'm looking forward to that UA4 you people teased at the end!!!!

20200326_122349.jpg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dug up around eight to ten fossils, and all of them were unique to the museum.

1585227009236.png

Looks like Resetti is finally smiling down upon me and giving me good luck.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Why is writing so difficult? I know exactly what I'm trying to write, I've had the idea for months, but the second I put it on paper everything falls apart.
Do you have an outline? Trying to write without an outline is like trying to sketch without drawing the pose first.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Next fighter is from ARMS.

eh. It's cool though, it's only the first fighter.

D

Deleted member

I always knew there was hope.

I knew there was still a chance for things to take a turn for the better during these bad days.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I just watched it.

That was... Incredibly underwhelming. LOL

But hey, Arms rep is still awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK, two thing about the Mini Direct:

First one:

TORNA-LIKE CAMPAIGN AFTER YOU BEAT XB1 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
red eye oooohhhh.jpg

and second

ARMS Reps??? I thought this franchise didn't do very well? That, and it's not just Spring Man?? What the heck is going on?!?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not really a fan of Elvis' voice, scottish accents aren't really up my alley, but it's okay.

Assuming that the plot is that based Seth is actually God in disguise and that he only thinks he's a washed-up sailor when really he's heavily involved with the main villain and when you actually go to the sailor's location, they all say that they've never seen Seth in their life.

Screencap this, quote this, I bet you to this day that it's gonna go down like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom