• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I would say its more closer to 9/11 tbh then WWII.

For one in terms of among those changes I think this is going to make movie streaming a lot more popular and theaters probably less so.
Actually me and you like to talk about stuff like this. What changes are you expecting from this? Like societal effects of the virus.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Actually me and you like to talk about stuff like this. What changes are you expecting from this? Like societal effects of the virus.
Not sure tbh as politics has never been my thing nor was into it. I can tell though the world much become much closer then ever.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Honestly given we don't know how long this might be though I'm estimating until September things are controlled I'd just have all of cinema and media postponed indefinitely until further notice.

Dutch Raikuna

Not sure tbh as politics has never been my thing nor was into it. I can tell though the world much become much closer then ever.
I'm thinking with e-commerce and all, the city centre and malls is going to become less shops and more cafes and stuff like that. Maybe certain jobs reformed especially in the office environment. Aftermath of the virus speeding that up in a sense.

Sadly some corrupt asshats won't want stuff like that but I think it's inevitable.

D

Deleted member

I don’t wanna have to wait till 2021 to have a good time **** that ****
I feel positive and feel around summer things will get slightly better.

From that point forward things will slowly return to be fine.

I have went through a lot since I was born, and I completely feel for sure this won't take me down.

Dutch Raikuna

Honestly I'm just waiting for the summer in general.

Lost interest in my IT course in college (had an unusual amount of Art and Design in it which is weird) but not wanting to drop out. Just when I found motivation and got a kick up the ass this happens.
Writer's block has been happening.

And just been experiencing low morale a bit. I'm pretty encouraging on here though. Can't sleep at all cause of my siblings being up at all hours.
So I'm just waiting.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I've seen it.

I also saw a compilation of "Steven is not okay" that went through the entire series to find every moment he doubted himself, apologized for something, and insulted himself or showed signs of depression.

This plot has actually been hinted at throughout the show and I think that's pretty neat.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm honestly having doubts this thing will die down in the Summer. Still expecting until September when things are finally controlled.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
How many SU fans here have seen Homeworld Bound by now?

Because I just watched it and I need to talk about it.
Bismuth: Shattering is good! Especially against diamonds!
Steven: no
Bismuth: ok

(two years later)
Steven: time to shatter Jasper and try to shatter White Diamond.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Bismuth: Shattering is good! Especially against diamonds!
Steven: no
Bismuth: ok

(two years later)
Steven: time to shatter Jasper and try to shatter White Diamond.
Hey, he's in a bad emotional state right now. Yeah, still murder and attempted murder, but still, this boy is mentally unstable.

Can't wait for the finale cause "I Am My Monster" sounds ****ing hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom