• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Hey, so I'm back from the grave to tell y'all how much I ****ing hate Gangrel from Fire Emblem: Awakening because I need to tell the people.

See, I've been recently playing Awakening because I got a 3DS recently, and I knew I had to get that game as my first games. So I've been going through chapter by chapter, the game's honestly really good so far. Music is kino, character designs are absolutely stellar and I definitely see why people love this game.

However I just got to and beaten Chapter 9, and lemme be the first to say, as someone who's never played the game and only Three Houses, **** Gangrel. Most likely the villain that got me the most emotional - and by that, I mean lots of emotions.

Sad that what happened happened after the battle? Uhh, duh, because I thought there was some way to save Emm, but lol nope. Confused because of the Risen archers all of a sudden and "lol get ****ed Phila"? Yeah, because how the hell did Aversa or Gangrel get these guys.

Absolutely SEETHING with anger? You're goddamn right. This ****** really wanna still cause **** between Ylisse and Plegia for some godforsaken dumb ideals and REALLY REALLY going out of his way? Mans want this stupid ass dumb Emblem that just looks like a Hallmark Christmas decoration but he's SO determined he'll use tricks in the book that villains wouldn't really go for. But hey, I got Tharja, so that's all that matter right? Nah **** that.

I've played lots of RPGs, right. Mother 3, HATE Porky's guts and think he's such a good villain. Xenoblade with Malos and Zanza, I definitely had that anger for, but was also sympathetic in some ways. Persona 5 with Shido was just a ****in' nuisance and overall wasn't even on the level of other Palaces, to be honest. But ****, NOW I see why everyone loves Awakening.

The moment I see Gangrel's face, let's just say that these hands will still be thirsty for blood.

oh hey blood.png

Anyways I shall now go back to bed, see y'all at E3, unless if more people and companies start leaving. Really seems to be getting to the end of an era, huh?

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I got 9th at a tournament going all :ultyounglink:. That's not bad but I'm always teetering on the edge of top 8. I lost to a really good :ultluigi: which is usually a good MU for YL but he knew how to zone break and got big rewards off the times he got in. He played it right.
The moment I see Gangrel's face, let's just say that these hands will still be thirsty for blood.

View attachment 262235

Anyways I shall now go back to bed, see y'all at E3, unless if more people and companies start leaving. Really seems to be getting to the end of an era, huh?
Eww.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Thoughts on the new characters:

• Rayman: I like how his normals have good range. His specials are interesting too, especially the plum, which is fun to ride on and hit with.
  • Waluigi: His moves are a lot of fun. Seems like he has good combo potential.
  • Krystal: She plays like the spacies, but has projectiles that make her good at camping too.
  • Simon: Many of his moves are similar to SSBU, but others are different. Spamming attacks with him seems effective.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm suddenly feeling very anxious and slightly frustrated and depressed for absolutely no reason.

Welp. It's going to be one of those nights, I see.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hey, so I'm back from the grave to tell y'all how much I ****ing hate Gangrel from Fire Emblem: Awakening because I need to tell the people.

See, I've been recently playing Awakening because I got a 3DS recently, and I knew I had to get that game as my first games. So I've been going through chapter by chapter, the game's honestly really good so far. Music is kino, character designs are absolutely stellar and I definitely see why people love this game.

However I just got to and beaten Chapter 9, and lemme be the first to say, as someone who's never played the game and only Three Houses, **** Gangrel. Most likely the villain that got me the most emotional - and by that, I mean lots of emotions.

Sad that what happened happened after the battle? Uhh, duh, because I thought there was some way to save Emm, but lol nope. Confused because of the Risen archers all of a sudden and "lol get ****ed Phila"? Yeah, because how the hell did Aversa or Gangrel get these guys.

Absolutely SEETHING with anger? You're goddamn right. This ****** really wanna still cause **** between Ylisse and Plegia for some godforsaken dumb ideals and REALLY REALLY going out of his way? Mans want this stupid ass dumb Emblem that just looks like a Hallmark Christmas decoration but he's SO determined he'll use tricks in the book that villains wouldn't really go for. But hey, I got Tharja, so that's all that matter right? Nah **** that.

I've played lots of RPGs, right. Mother 3, HATE Porky's guts and think he's such a good villain. Xenoblade with Malos and Zanza, I definitely had that anger for, but was also sympathetic in some ways. Persona 5 with Shido was just a ****in' nuisance and overall wasn't even on the level of other Palaces, to be honest. But ****, NOW I see why everyone loves Awakening.

View attachment 262235

Don’t worry wallmart will come to save the day

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got most of the spirits, but there's a handful I'm still missing. I got all the CV, Yoshi, DK, MM, SF,DLC,Metroid and F-Zero spirits. And I'm only missing 1 from Punch-Out!!.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm suddenly feeling very anxious and slightly frustrated and depressed for absolutely no reason.

Welp. It's going to be one of those nights, I see.
Remind me of, well, me a few days ago.

Don't give up man, sometime it happen, but it should go after a good night of sleep.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
The new SSF2 characters have arrived! Time to have some fun.
Y'know when I see things that Nintendo has taken down; flash games, music extensions (damn you Nintendo), pirate websites, I always find it crazy how Smash Flash 2 has never gotten the strike from them, despite how popular it is. There must be some reason why.

Also happy day to the Lonely Hearts Club here. Hope your day of being solo is going well.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

View attachment 262235

So basically, put Gangrel in Smash, got it

D

Deleted member

Happy Valentines Day, you squares! What do y'all think of my pfp of the day? I hope it is not too inappropriate. I am pretty meticulous when it comes to picking out new avatars, you know. :bowser:

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
So basically, put Gangrel in Smash, got it
Sorry Gwen, but there's only room for one krazed, khaotic-evil king in Smash brothas. Plus, he doesn't wage wars or kill beloved family members, he takes it a step up, and steals bananas. Commiting henious war crimes? Meh. Robbing you of your necessary potassium intake? Now THAT'S diabolical.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, with Nintendo being so quiet it would be an ideal opportunity for someone else to take advantage and dominate the conversation.
I really want to make a domination joke, but uh I feel you all won't get the punchline as much as I do.

D

Deleted member

My parents have said we're going no electronics this weekend and cleaning up all our rooms.

Godammit, there goes all my progress on RPG Maker. ON the plus side I can afford to buy the full version, just gotta wait.

Also one of the reasons why they're doing this is because "...no-one's doing any projects" and I'm like
I've literally told my mom I've doing a personal project(well, only thing I said was I was learning how to animate, which is technically true)
very bruh moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
my friend is being peer pressured into asking this girl out on valentines. seems like a wild ride for an arbitrary date.

D

Deleted member

>ASMR eating sounds when using its skill, being very drawn out and out of place..?

Y E S P L E A S E

the eating scene+sfx is literally like 1minute lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Valentines day...

Oh ****, BlackRaveBow uploading twice in the same month?

I M P O S S I B L E

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That's basically everyone on Valentine's day, you gotta have a gf or bf. its dumb, I say Id your single, embrace it and spend this scam of a day with yourself
nah he's interested in her and she knows

they're trying to make him obtain the courage to ask her out himself

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. What's everyone's plans?

Me? Well gotta work both jobs so so nothing really but will be seeing my grandma next week otherwise.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Hey everyone, happy (Jill) Valentine's Day!

I spent some time with the new update to SSF2, and was pretty impressed with all the improvements they worked on. Of all the newcomers added, Krystal is the one that I want to main some more because I felt a little accustomed to her playstyle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom