• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh yeah before I forget.. here's my desk setup for right now.
IMG_20200213_182658 (1).jpg

It's a bit of a WIP, but for now it does the job just fine.

Decks in the middle shelf, bulk cards(and sleeves) on the bottom, and I haven't decided what I want the top to be yet(hence all the junk up there)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Hm. Do you guys think Bowser could pull a King Dedede and start being more of a rival to Mario than an archnemesis? I know it might go against the franchise since Bowser is supposed to always be the big bad at the end of the day, but still.

IMO, of the main villains of franchises, between Eggman, Ganondorf, Andross, Ridley (though "main" villain is debatable the other contenders for this are prettt much in the same boat as Ridley), Porky and all, Bowser is probably the most redeemable one.

D

Deleted member

This looks gorgeous. Though right now it feels more like a PoC, demo or not, the level needs to be much more fleshed out. Hopefully it won't be style over substance.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hm. Do you guys think Bowser could pull a King Dedede and start being more of a rival to Mario than an archnemesis? I know it might go against the franchise since Bowser is supposed to always be the big bad at the end of the day, but still.

IMO, of the main villains of franchises, between Eggman, Ganondorf, Andross, Ridley (though "main" villain is debatable the other contenders for this are prettt much in the same boat as Ridley), Porky and all, Bowser is probably the most redeemable one.
Maybe in like the side games like RPGs and such.

D

Deleted member

Isn't that what he already is in most of the sides games dou?

D

Deleted member

Well, here's my collection, at least part of it. As mentioned my shelf is pretty messy right now and some things are hidden behind others due to lack of space. I'll take proper pictures this weekend and try to reorganize it. Right now just ask if anything's unclear.
Linked due to size.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just joined an Orbeetle raid with my shiny Runerigus, and the host brought a shiny Cofagrigus.

Its funny how things work out sometimes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With how buggy Pokémon home is and the shadow drop( I think) of cindered shadows, it’s really weird there’s been no direct.

Both of those feel like direct announcements and the former definitely wasn’t ready. Although the hackers probably didn’t help not force out the app early
So uh... how much longer? :drshrug:
not sure. An hour maybe? I thought they launched at 11 or 12 at night depending on timezones

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Two down...Nine more to go.

Best (10):

Good (7-9):

Okay (4-6):
Underwater (6)
Sonic the Hedgehog (6)

Meh (1-3):

Bad (0):

Want to see:
Bloodshot
My Spy
Antlers
Scoob!
Fast & Furious 9
Free Guy
Bill & Ted Face the Music
The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
Godzilla vs. Kong

As predicted. Fun timewaster that suffered from an simplistic plot but the third act and climax made up for it and some scenes had me pondering but didn't stop me from enjoying it. Not a movie I'll pick up right away but if its on a good deal or low price.

Assuming the film does well the post-credits definitely indicates a sequel. I had a hunch Tails would appear at the end. Hopefully the if the sequels come to be they'll start being more like the games building up from the first movie from simple to more intense. Maybe we'll see Sonic go Super as well as other characters like Amy and Knuckles. Maybe Shadow teased in post-credits in said sequel.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Two down...Nine more to go.

Best (10):

Good (7-9):

Okay (4-6):
Underwater (6)
Sonic the Hedgehog (6)

Meh (1-3):

Bad (0):

Want to see:
Bloodshot
My Spy
Antlers
Scoob!
Fast & Furious 9
Free Guy
Bill & Ted Face the Music
The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
Godzilla vs. Kong

As predicted. Fun timewaster that suffered from an simplistic plot but the third act and climax made up for it and some scenes had me pondering but didn't stop me from enjoying it. Not a movie I'll pick up right away but if its on a good deal or low price.

Assuming the film does well the post-credits definitely indicates a sequel. I had a hunch Tails would appear at the end. Hopefully the if the sequels come to be they'll start being more like the games building up from the first movie from simple to more intense. Maybe we'll see Sonic go Super as well as other characters like Amy and Knuckles. Maybe Shadow teased in post-credits in said sequel.
No Dune? Despite telling me it reminds you of grabites? :yoshi:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
YO, A NINTENDO DIRECT
Is what I would say if one was announced right now.

They really did spoil us.
Imagine if Sony swooped in right now with a State of Play that had the full reveal of the PS5 and a whole bunch of launch titles. Nintendo would be kicking themselves for letting someone else dominate the conversation.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In other news it seems Bill & Ted's Bogus Adventure is at my local movie store in the mall. Hopefully that and Excellent Adventure are still there by my birthday so I can pick them up and watch them so I'm ready for Face the Music.
No Dune? Despite telling me it reminds you of grabites? :yoshi:
A while ago decided to replace that and Monster Hunter with Bill & Ted and Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard.

I'm gonna wait until rental for it now. Monster Hunter because its from Paul W.S. Anderson who did the Resident Evil movies. As for Dune well it doesn't really resolve around the giant worms so I'll get around to watching the original at some point as well.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I haven't touched Street Fighter 5 in forever but I kinda want to pick it back up for Seth...

His/her(?) character story is actually pretty tragic, NGL.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, don't let the Sonic movie distract you from the fact that DQ: your story came to Netflix today as well. Haven't seen it yet and honestly don't expect much from it, but still.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just read “Love, sex, relationships, are nice. But they aren’t all that when you have a Nintendo Direct to look forward to” and honestly bro that’s a vibe

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If Mario was an animal, what animal would he be?
He's also known as jumping, so he'd probably be an animal known for its jumping prowess.

So he'd be a klipspringer, obviously.

A tanooki, mostly because of the power up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom