• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All work and no direct announcement make the internet ****post....
All work and no Direct announcement make the internet ****post....
All work and no direct annnouncement make the internet ****post....
All work andno direct announcement makee the internet ****post....
All work and no direct announcement make the internet ****post.....
All work and no direct announcement mmake t he internet sitpost....
all work and no direct announcement make the internet ****post...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I posted a joke in the comments of a John Oliver joke and now some alt right nut job is trying to argue with me about refugees. Time to channel Bugs Bunny and mess with this guy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>bursts into the door

DID SOMEBODY SAY ****POST?!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Wait

Why haven't I made a Barret Mii Gunner? Mii Gunner is just straight up Barret, because they have the gun arm.

How did it take me this long to realize this.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Leaving in 10 minutes guys but still going to the mall. Not for another hour until I see the movie.

Tell you guys how it was without spoilers when I get back.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Just had a flashback of Valentine's Day of 2015 when I bought Majora's Mask 3D and a ****-ton of candy.

The next day, I woke up horribly sick though. Probably had too much candy, but I'm convinced that somehow I was lovesick. You know...cause Valentine's Day and stuff.

Rizen

Smash Legend
We need a Nintendo direct so people will stop complaining about it :/

I ran a red light today. I didn't see it in time and skidded to a stop but was too far in the intersection and had to pull through. It sucks because usually I'm a good driver and was paying attention but it was somewhere I hadn't driven before and I missed that. IDK if my pic was taken and I'll get a ticket or not. But at least there was no accident :urg:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wademan94 Wademan94 Just read the post. It sounds very cool! You have a fun character and stage roster, and the story is nice, simple, and believable as a Sonic game. I like it!
Thank you! The thing about the stages I listed is that that’s just the list of stages I want to pull from to mash up two into one for part of the story, I’m trying to figure out what stage combinations would be interesting visually and musically. I also have a few ideas for individual plot threads for a few characters as I want to have the story be in line with Netherrealm’s scope. I don’t know how much knowledge you have of the series in general but let me know if you’d be interested in helping me flesh this game idea out more.

First look at Matt Reeve's Batman:
Could somebody turn on the lights?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Thank you! The thing about the stages I listed is that that’s just the list of stages I want to pull from to mash up two into one for part of the story, I’m trying to figure out what stage combinations would be interesting visually and musically. I also have a few ideas for individual plot threads for a few characters as I want to have the story be in line with Netherrealm’s scope. I don’t know how much knowledge you have of the series in general but let me know if you’d be interested in helping me flesh this game idea out more.

Could somebody turn on the lights?
Basically all I know is the basic characters, key story elements, and the events of Sonic Mania.

D

Deleted member

Cyborg Dinos from the near future that cannibalize themselves to become stronger?
S I G N M E U P

1581638843412.png

"Tachikaze" (たちかぜ Tachikaze) is a clan from the nation of Dragon Empire, and introduced in Booster Set 1: Descent of the King of Knights. In the lore, the Dinodragons were the strongest force in the entire nation, until many were killed during the clan's genocide by a unit from another clan. The other clans took this as a chance to gain control over the dinodragons, as they themselves were also a threat to the nation, and created the clan known as "Tachikaze". Like the other clans in the nation, Tachikaze is a military force on its own, specializing on ground-assault tactics. The clan also has the oldest army in the planet, known as the Ancient Dragons, who were awakened during the Great Invasion War. In the events of the Cardfight!! Vanguard G series, a certain dinodragon known as a young veteran and emperor dragon roams the land, searching for strong opponents to fight.

Contents
[show]
Background
What is Tachikaze? (Card of the Day 27 Nov 2015)

It is the ground battle assault troop of "Dragon Empire", the militaristic nation of the dragons. The majority of the members are dinodragons who further reinforce their tough bodies with mechanical armor, and high beasts who manage to survive in harsh environments, and their march resembles that of massive tanks. The warriors of "Tachikaze" have low mana capabilities, but their excessive destruction impulses and toughness cover the weakness. The dominators of the ancient lands never stop aggression, and devastate their enemies following the law of the jungle. The enemies who confront them would know, that their instinct itself is the most refined tactic.

The establishment of Tachikaze (Monthly Bushiroad)

Dragon Empire is now dominated by "flame dragons" and "thunder dragons", but in the past, "dinodragons" were the majority and unleashed their power all the place. However, most of them were obliterated in a certain incident, and their number was greatly reduced at once. Before they could become the threat of the nation again, the Empire established a troop to prevent dinodragons to regain their strength, and dominate them forcibly by might. This is the beginning of the dinodragon-centered troop "Tachikaze" in the modern times.

Playstyle
The clan revolves around the themes of "eat or be eaten" and "king of the jungle". They focus on retiring the player's own rear-guards for costs and effects, which often involve increasing their attack power and criticals. Some units have effects that activate upon being "eaten" (retired), with some that can revive themselves altogether. They take advantage of calling back the retired rear-guards during the battle phase to do more attacks. These abilities are further supported by the keyword "Engorge", which has them gain even more benefits based on how many allies were "eaten".

The Rexes playstyle differs slightly, in which they utilize the Bind Zone to superior call and ride units during the battle phase while still following the theme of "eat or be eaten".

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
All play and no Jack makes a dull boy Nintendo Direct work.

D

Deleted member

When exactly did these Lego City commercial memes start and why didn't they become a thing sooner?
Like, a month ago I think?
They only exploded in popularity a few weeks back.
The earliest video I could find was January of this year, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom