• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
One think I don't loke about the DLC is how majority of them feel clunky in the air. Like, Hero's low airspeed is compromised by his powerful aerials, but Banjo, Plant, and Terry all have low range, not so powerful air attacks that do not fit their playstyle and grounded movement at all. Ut's a true momentum killer tbh, especially in Plant's and Banjo's case.

I guess Terry gets away with it since he can cancel air attacks.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, good news, since yesterday, my mom is out of the hospital, just so you all know.

D

Deleted member

So one year later, how do we feel about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?
Smash Ultimate is an official game where this officially happens:
42B0A7AE-FC85-4E67-B6E4-D5CE8C27C320.jpeg

Thus, Smash Ultimate is officially a 10/10 game in my eyes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

The timing of this is quite funny. Plus he’s friends with gamexplain big time, and especially jon from the looks of things.

*Cue conspiracy theories

D

Deleted member

The timing of this is quite funny. Plus he’s friends with gamexplain big time, and especially jon from the looks of things.

*Cue conspiracy theories
Fun fact, a request I made for the video on Twitter got actually featured on it.

My request was the question of “What happens when you drop the Companion Cube through that tube?”.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm down!
I was always dissapointed that the DLC characters didn't get Regime/Insurgency skins. Every other character on the roster did so it just stood out. It was part of that game's whole gimmick. Prime costume was the normal version of the character from Prime earth, and then they had an alt that reflected what they became on Regime World.

IMO, Lobo, Scorpion, and Zod would have been Regime. And Batgirl, J'onn, and Zatanna would have been Insurgency.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I still love the game, aside from how they ruined All-Star mode.

It's a lot of fun. My favorite part is the good competitive balance. Even the best of the best like Peach and Joker aren't overpowered, and they're fun to watch. And, there aren't many useless characters either, IF any. It's very stunning, especially with 70+ characters.

D

Deleted member

Did the thing for that kid’s birthday.

It’s over with but I’m still anxious. Lol

D

Deleted member

Fun fact, a request I made for the video on Twitter got actually featured on it.

My request was the question of “What happens when you drop the Companion Cube through that tube?”.
Very good question!

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
All that's left is evolve an Espeon and then catch Zacian and then Pokémon Sword's Pokédex is pretty much complete. All that's left are Shield exclusives and the few trading evolutions, but I might try my luck with Surprise Trade, although the one pokémon I doubt I'll get is Zamazenta so gonna definitely have to rely on a friend there.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok someone’s gotta be getting leak baited here unless it really is a valve rep:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

I would be very happy if we got Chell, just sayin'.
Same.

Not really a huge Portal fan as other people on the internet, but I played the Portal content in LEGO Dimensions and the Portal 1 demo and I really enjoyed what I saw quite a lot.

image.jpg

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I will say that Ultimate will definitely go down as one of the most greatest fighting game titles of all time, and also being the biggest video game crossover in all of history. Whether it be characters, stages, mii costumes, and even Spirits, this game has a grand amount of video game series both old & new represented that no one else has ever attempted before.

Though, it'd be a big shame if Ultimate somehow wasn't able to make it as the 2019 Game of the Year nominee, but here's hoping.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Ok someone’s gotta be getting leak baited here unless it really is a valve rep:
Clearly, it's Saber.

What better time to announce the Fate character than during Padoru season? :101:

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Also Smash has officially been out for a year!

Can't believe how far it's come in such a short time. Here's hoping we get another great year of support!

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
So this video came out 2 days ago, and I agree with it in the sense that a crossover racing game is likely next instead of just another Mario Kart game:
However, I definitely don’t agree with Alax’s roster, so I ask you all this: what do you guys think the roster for a potential Super Smash Kart should be? I’ll be posting mine later, as I’m currently at work on break.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I think I just realized something.

No one involved in boarderlands has been shot down right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom