• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Ugh. Of course Alpharad and Joe would be worried about Terry getting a female alt and not care about the character itself.

I really hope there's no female alt just to spite that
Who are Alpharad and Joe?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I am going to fan more on SNK.
The actually went bankrupt a while ago. And had to join with a company called Playmore. It was interesting at the time and they did it to save their IP, which payed off in the long run given Terry is in Smash.

They were most famous for their Neo Geo gaming system and the many great games they put on it.
I know them for Wind Jammers, KoF, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting and Metal Slug, but that is not all they had.
They even had a game called Athena on the Nes. the interesting thing about SNK is that they did the whole dream fighers thing before most others as King of Fighters was them putting all their properties together in a fighting game.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Terry looks slick. Curious to see how they transition KoF into Smash.

So character 5...really anyone's guess. After that character the flood gates open even wider.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Alright, so, the spirits are as follows...

- Banjo's Fighter Spirit
- Tooty
- Bottles
- Mumbo
- Jinjos (enhances into The Mighty Jinjonator)
- Jiggy
- Gruntilda
- Buzzbomb
I’m assuming some are renders of the Ultimate models.

Great. The mode is against pairs and each stage is themed of a Banjo world.
Doesn’t another fighter have that already? Eh, I was hoping it’d be more like going through N64 titles but if it works, it works.

D

Deleted member

Who are Alpharad and Joe?
Alpharad's a popular smash YouTuber and Joe is a co-commentator. Alpharad was really only into Nakoruru and female Terry because waifus, I guess. Not offensive to me, but not really entertaining to watch.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Terry's trailer kino

The part where geese falls trying to get the invite
Iori missing and doing his iconic laugh
Nakaruru just being part of the joke after all the rumors

D

Deleted member

Terry's trailer kino

That **** was great. Flat out hilarious. Especially Geese since I know he's an asshole who kicks you out of his tower if you lose.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Terry's trailer kino

I cannot remember the exact details (but spoilers for a 30 year old game), in Fatal Fury 1, Doesn't Terry knock Geese of a building. I know Geese survives, but I think that is his ending.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Well, the Smash direct from what I heard was amazing. Excited to try out the updated game tomorrow.

For now, I rest easy. My childhood friend who I've known for 19 years is moving away to Atlanta. I'm happy for him that he's pursuing his dream of cinematics, but it's still bitter sweet knowing that he'll be so far away after knowing him for so long. Been a crazy night.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
man how are they gonna fit the new dlc stages in

...will there be new dlc stages?

D

Deleted member

I cannot remember the exact details (but spoilers for a 30 year old game), in Fatal Fury 1, Doesn't Terry knock Geese of a building. I know Geese survives, but I think that is his ending.
The inverse is true too. You lose to Geese and he kicks your ass off of there.

D

Deleted member

man how are they gonna fit the new dlc stages in

...will there be new dlc stages?
Serious answer, make a separate page like in Smash 4.

Joke answer, just crunch all of that **** together and make it impossible to see.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Well, the Smash direct from what I heard was amazing. Excited to try out the updated game tomorrow.

For now, I rest easy. My childhood friend who I've known for 19 years is moving away to Atlanta. I'm happy for him that he's pursuing his dream of cinematics, but it's still bitter sweet knowing that he'll be so far away after knowing him for so long. Been a crazy night.
I hope you form even more bonds down the road

Last edited:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Alpharad's a popular smash YouTuber and Joe is a co-commentator. Alpharad was really only into Nakoruru and female Terry because waifus, I guess. Not offensive to me, but not really entertaining to watch.
So he knows how I feel then. lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Banjo-Kazooie's spirit is #1337.

Leave it to the throwback character to be the 1337est addition to the game.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I've been so busy with Banjo and Sans Costume, but have the Kirby game downloading/downloaded. Anyone try that yet?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I see no reason they wouldn't be able to use the same. I assume she has standard Terry's moveset and animations.
Altered physiology means altered bones. Altered bones means altered animations. That's all the reason necessary, really.

Most of the other examples of this we have so far (:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ulthero::ultrobin::ultrobinf::ultinkling::ultinklingboy:) work because they have mostly similar structure, with handfuls of differences each. F!Terry wouldn't get away with that quite so easily, so it'd boil down to how much extra cleanup work the team's willing to roll out.

No horse in the race, just offering the take.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
How’s Banjo so far?

Some at Twitter are already concluding that Banjo sucks ass, so there’s that.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I see no reason they wouldn't be able to use the same. I assume she has standard Terry's moveset and animations.
Skeletal structure is too different
You're putting another skin on a the same model
not changing it

atleast pokemon trainer share similar body types as do marth and lucina

Yea
geese gets knocked off the tower when he loses

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just got home from work and saw the Direct and Sakurai's presentation. I've already downloaded the Sans Mii costume - the music alone makes it worth it for me. (also, I'm glad that Banjo and Kazooie and the update downloaded so quickly - I was concerned it would be impossible to get at first, like Joker was)

D

Deleted member

Also can we talk about how Tooty actually isn't ****ing dead? That was like one of the biggest Banjo Kazooie mysteries since Banjo Tooie.

D

Deleted member

So... what stage is Megalovania on? Or is it just not?
It's on stages that fall under the Other category.

So Ice Climber's stage, Pilotwings, Pictochat, Hannebow, Tomodachi Life, all of that

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so does the sans costume just have a forever lasting smile on his face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom