• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

The One Punch Man game got a pretty appropriate launch trailer.

I wasn't aware that it was getting DLC; I don't recognize the second character in the line-up. (they outright show Suiryu, and Watchdog Man and Garou are obvious based on their silhouettes)

Shroob

Sup?

The One Punch Man game got a pretty appropriate launch trailer.

I wasn't aware that it was getting DLC; I don't recognize the second character in the line-up. (they outright show Suiryu, and Watchdog Man and Garou are obvious based on their silhouettes)
.......This legit feels like a ****post in game form lol.

If Saitama can kill everyone in one hit, how is the game balanced?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
.......This legit feels like a ****post in game form lol.

If Saitama can kill everyone in one hit, how is the game balanced?
If you select Saitama, a little picture-in-picture shows up on the bottom, along with how far away Saitama is from the fight. It becomes a two-versus-three (or two-versus-two if both players pick Saitama) where the goal is for your other two characters to survive until he arrives.

Also, there's a version of Saitama from his dream where he finds an opponent that can challenge him, who doesn't one-punch everything.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dough Bowser: SAKURAIIIIIIII!

Sakurai: Mr. Bowser! I was just... Posting a PotD on my Twitter feed! Old Smash 4 tradition! Care to join me?

Bowser: Why is Smash 4 Battlefield on a Smash Ultimate pic Sakurai?

Sakurai: Oh! That isn't DLC! It's a pic of a beta build of the Game I had saved! Uuum! Beta build pics!

*Dough Bowser leaves room*

Sakurai: phew

*Sakurai keeps leaking stuff on Twitter*

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well night guys. We don't get an announcement tomorrow were probably waiting until April for said Direct.
There is no way if the direct isn’t announced tomorrow( which I’m thinking is very likely), that we wait till April.

Skipping 3 months out of the year when your consumers know nothing about upcoming titles before revealing anything, is a horrible business decision. Which old Nintendo sure I could see it, but their switch branding has been on point which is why everything sells on it.

With them needing to entice people to pre purchase that challenger pack as well, they can’t afford to skip a whole other month. And we definitely won’t get a smash direct or presentation.

There’s also Pax East. Which I’m pretty sure Nintendo is still going and they have the biggest floor space there plus the advantage of being one of the only companies left. We know nothing of their lineup their implying there’s likely a game or two we don’t know. Which a direct would announce.

Combined with Zippos accurate information, all the leaks, all the ratings for switch games, and the general secrecy. I can not see them making us wait another full month.

But that’s just my opinion. I just dislike the negatively so many people bring here tbh.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Since I realized that Digimon Kizuna came out a few days ago I decided to see the major spoilers from one of the main Digimon hubs since I didn't have any faith in it. And yeah it's bad.......

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Progress on my Persona tabletop RPG system is progressing smoothly. I'm currently working on translating skills into tiers, then I'll assign specific skills to each Arcana (the classes for this game).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bought Doom 1, 2 and 3 today.
By the time you finish with all of them you'll be a Doom Expert. Maybe even a Doctor of Doom.

What the **** happened to March?
March has been defeated. Now after December, there's Smarch with its lousy weather, so that way we still have 12 months. We're still trying to figure out how to defeat August, the month with no real interesting Holidays.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Platinum's gonna find a way to make a P shape with their arms properly to make a giant laser

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh my god that was so much fun! I lost count of all the Sonic an SEGA references (Eggman’s palm controller was a friggin Genesis controller!) and the action was so fun and I laughed so much and oh my god I love SONIC!

Missed opportunity though, the SEGA logo at the beginning should have had the SEGA jungle from the genesis games.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Oh my god that was so much fun! I lost count of all the Sonic an SEGA references (Eggman’s palm controller was a friggin Genesis controller!) and the action was so fun and I laughed so much and oh my god I love SONIC!

Missed opportunity though, the SEGA logo at the beginning should have had the SEGA jungle from the genesis games.
I'm so happy that people are liking it as much as they are.

Brings us 1 step closer to a live action adaptation of Sonic Adventure haha

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
March has been defeated. Now after December, there's Smarch with its lousy weather, so that way we still have 12 months. We're still trying to figure out how to defeat August, the month with no real interesting Holidays.
I thought we eliminated Smarch after the Groundskeeper incident.

Since I realized that Digimon Kizuna came out a few days ago I decided to see the major spoilers from one of the main Digimon hubs since I didn't have any faith in it. And yeah it's bad.......
After being disappointed with Tri's last couple movies I wasn't really expecting too much out of Kizuna, so it potentially also being lackluster wouldn't be surprising to me. I'll probably still watch it sooner or later though since it is Digimon and I've watched every other series from it, but I'm more looking forward to Survive when it comes to the franchise.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm so happy that people are liking it as much as they are.

Brings us 1 step closer to a live action adaptation of Sonic Adventure haha
I’m calling it. The sequel will be about Sonic and Tails (with the unintentional stowaways Donut Lord and Pretzel Lady) traveling back to Mobius to save a kidnapped Princess Amy from the echidna tribe, which is working with Eggman and his new creation Metal Sonic (powered by the quill) to collect all 7 Chaos Emeralds to power the army of badnicks he has built. Will reveal that Sonic’s unique power allows him to directly channel the power of the emeralds. Which will inspire Eggman to create Shadow using the brain and or DNA of a young boy who was killed along with his best friend Maria by GUN on a spaceship, in the third movie. The third movie will also feature Chaos and Rouge the Bat, a Mobian who emigrated to earth like Sonic and hot a job working for GUN. Both Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 will feature a variety of locations on a variety of planets as well as earth. One of them will also feature a running gag of Big the Cat just randomly showing up as a part of the group like a friggin stalker sand he will frequently suffer comedic abuse.

Also someone will see a photo of Baby Sonic and Sonic will call it “Classic Sonic”.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m calling it. The sequel will be about Sonic and Tails (with the unintentional stowaways Donut Lord and Pretzel Lady) traveling back to Mobius to save a kidnapped Princess Amy from the echidna tribe, which is working with Eggman and his new creation Metal Sonic (powered by the quill) to collect all 7 Chaos Emeralds to power the army of badnicks he has built. Will reveal that Sonic’s unique power allows him to directly channel the power of the emeralds. Which will inspire Eggman to create Shadow using the brain and or DNA of a young boy who was killed along with his best friend Maria by GUN on a spaceship, in the third movie. The third movie will also feature Chaos and Rouge the Bat, a Mobian who emigrated to earth like Sonic and hot a job working for GUN. Both Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 will feature a variety of locations on a variety of planets as well as earth. One of them will also feature a running gag of Big the Cat just randomly showing up as a part of the group like a friggin stalker sand he will frequently suffer comedic abuse.

Also someone will see a photo of Baby Sonic and Sonic will call it “Classic Sonic”.
that’s quite a lot of ideas/predictions to have...legit thought you wanted all of these for only Sonic 2 for a mere moment

Shroob

Sup?
Says a lot about society when one of the earliest memes of the 2020's is called penis music.

Either we're regressing back to early 2000's "Lul so random xD" memes or something worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom