• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Me practicing drawing on paper went...better than expected..that's for sure
IMG_20200214_095708 (1).jpg

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. What's everyone's plans?

Me? Well gotta work both jobs so so nothing really but will be seeing my grandma next week otherwise.
Happy Valentine's Day! My plans are to spend Valentine's day with a certain metallic princess, just like how I've done for the past five years Embarrass
In all seriousness I don't have a love interest to spend valentine's day with but that's ok

D

Deleted member

I don't care at all, but methinks you should spoiler that, because spoilers.
It's not a spoiler since It is just a 5 or so seconds clip from the trailer on repeat with a song from Sonic Adventure 2 on the background

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Some fan art of good old Dashie here.^-^ (One of my favorite Youtubers to watch.)
Dashie_vs_His_Worst_Villains_or_Enemies.png

Dashie, Dachie and Yoshi themselves are facing off against their worst enemies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
when you spend a half hour trying to find a meme template and you haven't found it yet but it was a really good template so you don't want to give up
1581698276840.png

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I hope you're all having a wonderful Valentine's Day so far.

As for me? Well, I just plan to take it easy and spend some quality time with my girl.

D

Deleted member

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Wademan94 Wademan94 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X AndreaAC AndreaAC
MA LOOK I'M DOING IT
IMG_20200214_110328 (1).jpg

My attempt at some concept art, haven't fully fleshed out ???'s design yet.
All I know for sure atm is that the design(and character) are very important to Blitz. How so?
I haven't fleshed that out either :drsad:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I cut my losses and remade the template with what I could find. It's pretty sloppy, but whatever. Here's the meme.
View attachment 262277
Hmm, that isn't half bad. Here, let me help ya.

First of all, I would make the text box(I dunno what you're using, so this may not apply) a bit smaller so the text fits onto the chest.
I also would standardize the text color.
Considering the background, I would use something that contrasts with the darker colors.
Something like #DB4D07(Lightish Orange) or #8C98FF(Lightish Blue)
Lastly, I would crop the background a bit so you aren't attracted to the areas where there is no text. Like so:
backlog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If you bought the Cuphead Mii costume, the spirit battle will be a Cuphead Mii Gunner instead of Red Mega Man.

edit: Mugman will also be a Mii Gunner, and Floral Fury will be used instead of whatever music is used when you don’t have the costume.
Makes me upset that certain spirit battles haven’t used the dlc characters if purchased.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Consider, if you will, a sex robot.

This sex robot is programmed to fulfill it’s master’s every desire. And it’s master’s particular kink is spanking.

Now, the laws of robotics dictate that no robot shall ever harm a human in any way, and this robot must follow those rules. But if it’s master wants to be spanked, it’s programmed to do as such.

What does the robot do? Discuss.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Guys.

Guys.

It looks so good, holy crud. I cannot wait for this.
I watched it. It looks amazing but I'm very, very unsure about getting it. £60 ($80) for a game that's only covering about the first 1/4 - 1/5 with expanded stuff and the director of XIII is assisting makes me cautious.

I'm gonna wait and see this one, now that Sakura Wars will be out in April.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

This sex robot is programmed to fulfill it’s master’s every desire. And it’s master’s particular kink is spanking.

Now, the laws of robotics dictate that no robot shall ever harm a human in any way, and this robot must follow those rules. But if it’s master wants to be spanked, it’s programmed to do as such.

Gets banned from Smashboards for lewd posting.

D

Deleted member

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Wademan94 Wademan94 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X AndreaAC AndreaAC
MA LOOK I'M DOING IT
View attachment 262276
My attempt at some concept art, haven't fully fleshed out ???'s design yet.
All I know for sure atm is that the design(and character) are very important to Blitz. How so?
I haven't fleshed that out either :drsad:
You know what I just thought would be a neat idea for a plot point?

I've never actually went too deep into WHY Blitz has those ultra-convenient Lightning shaped birthmarks, and right now the plot really never goes into Blitz as a character, so what I'll probably do is scrap the "exploring caves and just so happening to find the main villain" plot and have the plot focus more on Blitz himself.

NGL, I was inspired for this plot point by Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and his character's plots(specifically the artificial werewolf), but I wanna put my own spin on it. So here we go!
Essentially, scrap having a companion traveling along with Blitz, or even him being part of a Rescue Team(which honestly made no sense because I kinda just forgot about it at all halfway through and the overarching plot actually makes less sense if he is in one)
I think what I'll do for his backstory is this..

He's an artificial Pokemon.
Not artificial in the same vein as Mewtwo(created using Mew's DNA) but rather 100% manmade, built and born from the ground-up.
That's the basic idea, anyway. To help tie it into the title(the obvious reference to MTG) the lore would be that Blitz was created by Planeswalkers who had discovered the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Plane, and he is an almost 100% replica of the real thing; to the point where the Planeswalkers who created him can't tell the difference if it were not for his Birthmarks.
How would he find out? He would stumble upon a laboratory hidden underground, away from most Pokemon. Then, his creator(s) true genius comes to the spotlight, as Blitz(and ???, who I WILL tie into this somehow) is whisked away... How exactly does this happen? I think there are enough clues in this one paragraph to let you figure it out yourselves.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Noi, I know you love to make random posts, but at times, I think they might be a little too much. Just be careful.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So going for a bury but hey.

So I've been spending today since I am antisocial and relationships are too complicated for me watching anime and finding myself on Google Street View.

How's everyone?

D

Deleted member

So going for a bury but hey.

So I've been spending today since I am antisocial and relationships are too complicated for me watching anime and finding myself on Google Street View.

How's everyone?
Memeing on Discord.

D

Deleted member

Maybe I should come back later.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Noi.

tumblr_c42702cc19fc9bb427edc52de4114244_20b19c4f_400.jpg

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Hey, I was just fighting the Cuphead spirits, and I was wondering if anyone knew what the giant :ultpeach:s in Cuphead's spirit battle are supposed to reference?
The three Peaches in the battle are supposed to reference Sally Stageplay and the three phases in her boss battle. New Pork City is also meant to represent the stageplay arena that you fight her in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom