• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
Y'all remember that climactic, emotionally devastating cutscene in Three Houses where Joker, Hero, Banjo, and Terry all had to sacrifice themselves to give Byleth a fighting chance, all while Sakurai was forced to watch and scream in anguish.

"JOKEERRRRR! BANJOOOOOO!"

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Y'all remember that climactic, emotionally devastating cutscene in Three Houses where Joker, Hero, Banjo, and Terry all had to sacrifice themselves to give Byleth a fighting chance, all while Sakurai was forced to watch and scream in anguish.

I really want somebody to make the game over sequence in Persona 5, but instead of your party members telling you to get up, it's just Sakurai yelling "JOOOOOKEERRRR!"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I can’t believe Sakurai Lied about spoiling three houses. He just spoiled the Ashen Wolves story by playing that scene

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I've seen a lot of people say that Cuphead in Smash would only work if he was 2D, like Mr. Game & Watch, but I always thought he would be fine if he was a 3D model. Guess I was right.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So what characters do you think will get the sans and cuphead treatment next? I could see Steve or even Doomslayer

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So what characters do you think will get the sans and cuphead treatment next? I could see Steve or even Doomslayer
I've been wanting a Shovel Knight costume since before Sans made miis cool.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well...
1579210469621.png

He's a popular indie character, he has games on the Switch... You can't deny the inevitable. I'm being sarcastic, but honestly, who knows at this point?

D

Deleted member

I still think Freddy Fazbear would be hysterical and that’s why I fully support him as anything. LOL

Shroob

Sup?
First parties were never off the table. It was only characters who's franchises were already in the game. And look how that turned out.

Why couldn't Byleth have just been an a la carte character with a few songs and a spirit event? Why did they have to give him a STAGE?
Snake babe but as someone who considers themself to be your friend

You're coming off as very difficult.

It's fine to be upset, but you're acting like this is a cataclysmic event which cost thousands of lives.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
And in the mean time I have to deal with one really boring character I don't just not like but actively hate, 6 nebulous concepts with no promise of actual hype, and endless speculation/arguments about who could fill those spots, all though taking Fire Emblem out of the equation means there's one less thing to argue about.

Like what?

I'm trying to calm down. So I won't touch some of these points. But I will leave this quote from the ever problematic Arlo. "We love it when you try new things, but not when those new things replace every old thing we love".
I see your problem. You're listening to Arlo.

Arlo is the worst example of a Nintendo fanboy.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Snake babe but as someone who considers themself to be your friend

You're coming off as very difficult.

It's fine to be upset, but you're acting like this is a cataclysmic event which cost thousands of lives.
I'm sorry. I just... I'm glad I'm seeing my therapist tomorrow.

I feel like Darkseid used the Anti-Hype Equation on me.
I see your problem. You're listening to Arlo.

Arlo is the worst example of a Nintendo fanboy.
Not..... really..... he's a bit of a graphics ***** but that's it. A lot of what he says gets blown way out of proportion by people who don't understand he's joking.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well...
View attachment 258136
He's a popular indie character, he has games on the Switch... You can't deny the inevitable. I'm being sarcastic, but honestly, who knows at this point?
I'm thinking that, thanks to my 300 IQ, we're going to get a character that:

1: Always smile (Sans & Cuphead always smile when they get smashed into pieces)
2: Can hide the Mii face completely without looking weird.
3: Have proportions that match the Mii in general
4: As 1 banger soundtrack to come with it.
5: Is well know enough to sell

Soooo, Freddy pass 1, 2 & 5, but 3 & 4....don't remember a banger soundtrack in FNAF tbh, at least one that could fit into Smash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's debatable.
Yeah, after what happened a couple pages back, not up to debating. Already feel like garbage just from the amount of crap I had to get done today, I don’t need more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly? Geno.
I’d be kinda of upset. I want him fully playable so bad.
Well...

I could actually see this. I bet a lot of little kids voted on the ballot for Freddy so I could seee them get a costume in.
I want it to be Shovel Knight. If he can't be a fighter, he can at lest get a Mii Costume and some music.
This also makes a lot of sense. Shovel knight music would be hype too

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait, peoples got problems with Arlo?

I mean, I got some problems with his videos, but I thought it was just me not liking his style, is something wrong with him or it is just peoples putting their opinions on the forefront?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’d be kinda of upset. I want him fully playable so bad.

I could actually see this. I bet a lot of little kids voted on the ballot for Freddy so I could seee them get a costume in.

This also makes a lot of sense. Shovel knight music would be hype too
Geno's absence as a playable fighter and the complete lack of his Mii Fighter costume when almost every other one has come back at this point... I think he's coming.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Arlo is fine, IMO. In fact I daresay he’s one of the best Nintendo youtubers out there.
Arlo ignores everything that isn't in his immediate bubble of interests. He never experiments with new things because he's afraid he might like something new and one of his bull**** uninformed opinions he might have to double back on.

D

Deleted member

I mean, I got some problems with his videos, but I thought it was just me not liking his style, is something wrong with him or it is just peoples putting their opinions on the forefront?
Ditto here, this is the first a.i’ve(har har good pun now laugh)
heard of this sentiment.

I do have problems with his style of videos, but that’s my personal preference speaking.
If I ever want to hear a second opinion, I usually see what Arlo has to say on the topic first, then form my own opinion.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Apparently people hate him because he said it's not okay to fight with people over gaming opinions and he thought the 2019 September direct was only okay. *shrugs* the internet have hated people for worse reasons.
ok but imagine the reactions to a freddy costume

just imagine
As long as it comes with the midnight motorist song, I'll be thrilled.

D

Deleted member

Apparently people hate him because he said it's not okay to fight with people over gaming opinions and he thought the 2019 September direct was only okay. *shrugs* the internet have hated people for worse reasons.

As long as it comes with the midnight motorist song, I'll be thrilled.
MIDNIGHT MOTORIST REMIX

P L E A S E

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
also, lol just remembered.

I've had a F!Byleth mii fighter saved for the longest time

won't be needing that anymore lol

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Arlo ignores everything that isn't in his immediate bubble of interests. He never experiments with new things because he's afraid he might like something new and one of his bull**** uninformed opinions he might have to double back on.
Wait what? Where are you getting this from? I've never gotten that from like... any of his videos and I've watched most of them.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I haven't really tried Arlo.

Hard to take someone talking about video game seriously when they hide behind a Sesame Street puppet.

My favorite YouTubers are FUgameCrue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom