• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
For those of you that don't realize it, this Megalovania is remixed with sections from Homestuck's Megalovania.

*breathes in*

HOOOOORY ****

D

Deleted member

For those of you that don't realize it, this Megalovania is remixed with sections from Homestuck's Megalovania.

*breathes in*

HOOOOORY ****
Best part is that Megalovania was originally an Earthbound ROM hack song. It all comes back to Ness.

D

Deleted member

I am having a lot of fun with Banjo and I'm really glad that I mesh with him so well.
I just wish every match wasn't a ditto right now. I've fought one Lucina but everything else is just bears.
Wanna have a bad- er, good time? Here's the entire Megalovania track.
Okay for real this time I can't believe Toby was able to somehow improve on this track
****in witchcraft

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Do you ever go to omega/battlefield Spiral Mountain, pause the game, and pan it down, and realize that there literally isn’t any Spiral Mountain there?

Who stole Spiral Mountain? How do you steal an entire mountain?!

D

Deleted member

I am having a lot of fun with Banjo and I'm really glad that I mesh with him so well.
I just wish every match wasn't a ditto right now. I've fought one Lucina but everything else is just bears.

Okay for real this time I can't believe Toby was able to somehow improve on this track
****in witchcraft
That feel when 1/6 humans are mauled by bears.

Shroob

Sup?
I can't believe this is the timeline where Reimu Touhou has a legit shot in Smash as one of the post-fighters pass characters.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Watched it live. I got a few main things to say. I'll talk(well, type)more in a bit.

1. TERRY LOOKS SICK, THAT TRAILER WAS GREAT EVERYONE ELSE GOT JUKED.
2. POST FIGHTER'S PASS DLC BAYBEEE!
3. Banjo looks pretty fun, wasn't expected the Side-B to be limited by stock, but if its as good as its supposed to be, that might be for the best.
4. Neat that DOOM 64 is available on a console again.
5. Noipoi Noipoi gotta be popping off at the Sans Undermeme costume.
6. BANJO'S OUT TODAY, LET'S GET THESE JIGGIES FAM! But I'mma still wait until #5 is revealed to purchase the pass.
7. Zero and Protoman Mii Costumes are back, but not Mega Man X or Mega Man.EXE....Don't do this to me Sakurai, Don't make the dream seem real right now. I'm too hyped up on Terry. Although Mii Costumes shouldn't matter too much since Many playable characters also have Mii Costumes.
8. Nice to see Goemon get referenced.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
If you bought the Sans outfit, the song comes with it. Check your My Music under the Other category.
Ok well here's the deal. It says that I DID buy the costume, but for whatever reason when I go into Mii creation, the costume isn't showing up.

So now I'm ticked off and confused.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
We get a second Fighter's Pass, but it has:
  1. Guest (Roblox)
  2. Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club)
  3. Gargantuar (Plants vs. Zombies)
  4. Penguin (Club Penguin)
  5. Spy Fox (Spy Fox)
How do you react?

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Ok well here's the deal. It says that I DID buy the costume, but for whatever reason when I go into Mii creation, the costume isn't showing up.

So now I'm ticked off and confused.
Close the game and relaunch it. You need to download the costume.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
We get a second Fighter's Pass, but it has:
  1. Guest (Roblox)
  2. Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club)
  3. Gargantuar (Plants vs. Zombies)
  4. Penguin (Club Penguin)
  5. Spy Fox (Spy Fox)
How do you react?
As if Monika wouldn't be the Doki Doki rep and be the most powerful fighter in the game. You thought Bayonetta and Hero were broken? Wait till you see what she can do.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
You didn't download it then. Close the game and let the game download it.
I just discovered the problem, yeah. It was what you said.

Dumbest crap ever. Either way, I got them. But I shouldn't have to close the game and then re-open it just to make it work tbh.

Everyone can stop quoting my post, thanks lol

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So! Back to business. We got Sans in Smash as a Mii costume

The next part of the Undertale invasion begins.
Now technically yes, we can just make Miis of Frisk, but to furthur our invasion, we need a playable character. And the protagonist of the game is a very great choice for this. Papyrus can be an Assist Trophy.

We can do this. Stay determined to the very end! :skull:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Now that more DLC beyond the Fighter's Pass is confirmed...

phoenix-confident(a).gif

You better believe he's comin', baby.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just discovered the problem, yeah. It was what you said.

Dumbest crap ever. Either way, I got them. But I shouldn't have to close the game and then re-open it just to make it work tbh.

Everyone can stop quoting my post, thanks lol
Hat N' Embarassed Af ;p

Nah it's cool man. Glad that I could help ya.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Saw this over at Bulbapedia, what do you guys say to playing who's that Pokemon?

Oddish, Ditto, Bonsly, Baltoy, Cherubi, Pidove, Sigilyph, Litwick, and Togedemaru have been confirmed for SwSh.
Happy to have Chandelure and Sigilyph back.

Edit: Image uploader is being weird for me, the image should be in the link to the Bulbapedia post, tell me if it doesn't work.

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
By the way,

Other than the Xenoblade remake looking extremely clean, the shoulder of the bionis, which was a large area that wasn’t finished in the original release is actually going to get included in the remake, they are actually finishing what they started but had to stop.

Hence, Definitive Edition (and maybe some other stuff too).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom