• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well that's dumb.

1. Why is the default Last Surprise not there already?
2. Take Over isn't even in Smash, why does that data add it? And can we please get Take Over in Smash??
It's because P5 data unlocks those songs for the PS4 version but P5 isn't on the Switch.

Shroob

Sup?
I can't tell if this means we're getting a the Phantom Strikers mix of Last Surprise and Take Over in Smash or if it means having Smash data unlocks those songs in Phantom Strikers.

The latter.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Could something be coming Jynx's way? :124:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I remembered that there's going to be a Sonic announcement tomorrow!

Also, I just realized that Sonic has his classic shoes in all of the movie trailers even though he doesn't get them until the last act.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Also, I just realized that Sonic has his classic shoes in all of the movie trailers even though he doesn't get them until the last act.
Sonic announcement? What do you mean?

D

Deleted member

John Fortnite.

That's all I can say right now

Last edited by a moderator:

leppy

Smash Cadet
No, I meant that he wasn't able to be fought at all. I know he was never meant to be the final boss in any version of the game, but the original intent was always to fight him first before you moved on to that boss, and due to time restraint it just couldn't happen. It disappointed me as a kid because they were building up to him getting a fight with Fox after what he's done across the game and I was looking forward to defeating him, so having that fight just be a glorified cutscene at best was very underwhelming to say the least.

Speaking of Drakor though, that's another character that got an unfortunate deal. Went from being a major antagonist to a random boss in one of the final areas, IIRC only Kyte got it worse.
Oh, right, I forgot about that. My bad.
At least Drakor had plot relevance, unlike the extant former main character of the game.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Maybe a Galarian form? If they're not going to have Megas in Gen 8 then I doubt it's a Mega.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Galarian Jinx will be in the Isle thing and will be Jynx with a hula outfit complete with the coconut bra and a braided ponytail with flowers in her hair.

But nah. It'd be cool though

Iridium

Smash Hero
Sakurai knows all, loving the images he posts.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Galarian Jynx but it's just blackface Jynx coming back.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Maybe a Galarian form? If they're not going to have Megas in Gen 8 then I doubt it's a Mega.
Sounds more like the cries a g max would have. Galarian form evolutions don’t have a big cry difference either though so it might be that.

It’s probably the former, but the later would be cool to go with mr mime’s

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sounds more like the cries a g max would have. Galarian form evolutions don’t have a big cry difference either though so it might be that.

It’s probably the former, but the later would be cool to go with mr mime’s
that sounds nothing like a gmax cry and more like A mega or a regional. Tho why would to bring back a scrapped mega after they threw megas in the trash

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
that sounds nothing like a gmax cry and more like A mega or a regional. Tho why would to bring back a scrapped mega after they threw megas in the trash
Maybe not completely but it’s pretty close imo:
The Pokémon get a much deeper cry which sounds a bit like that jynx one. It might be the megas cry but probably not. Galarian form or G max seems likely atm.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Obviously it’s gonna be Sonic Boom season 3...or Sonic joins Animal Crossing

Shroob

Sup?
Are they all hacked? :[
They should really put a check for them on all the systems and not just the transfer one.
There are.

But it comes a point where hackmons are no different than legit. If I showed you a Ditto that met all the qualifications of being Legit, there's no way to know I hacked it unless I told you I did.

TBH, I really could not care less if a Mon is hacked tbh, it's not like them being hacked makes them any different than a normal 'Mon.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The only hacked Pokemon I will accept is 6IV Ditto.

Any Pokemon I use is usually under my own OT, or an OT I am the owner of (Like traded Pokemon from previous games).

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
There are.

But it comes a point where hackmons are no different than legit. If I showed you a Ditto that met all the qualifications of being Legit, there's no way to know I hacked it unless I told you I did.

TBH, I really could not care less if a Mon is hacked tbh, it's not like them being hacked makes them any different than a normal 'Mon.
Oh, alright. I don’t really care if it’s hacked either, then :p

Unfortunately I was just having a dumb moment and they were actually just asking for Mewtwo in return for Solrock...

It’s okay, though, I was just getting a Lunatone anyway. Gonna breed my Rapidash from Let’s Go! and see if anyone is trading Galarian Ponyta tomorrow...

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
The only hacked Pokemon I will accept is 6IV Ditto.

Any Pokemon I use is usually under my own OT, or an OT I am the owner of (Like traded Pokemon from previous games).
Blessed 6IV Dittos.

"BUT THE BABY COMES FROM A HACKED PARE---"

"Shut up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom