• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Thumbnail is done, video is being rendered as we speak..

O H Y E S
I would post a Mettaton gif here, but images appear to be broken. Again.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My project(or at least the first part) is almost complete.

But I've already talked on and on about that.

I have so much school work piled up today, ahhhh
Then with the homework... Just. DO IT!- Shia LaBeouf, me

Class is slow, the people in my group aren't really motivated to do anything. Nobody is really trying to memorize their lines. I'm gonna end up carrying this group.All and all, not great.
Dude I'm sorry :( That's awful.
Have you talked to your teacher about it? I'm not sure if it'll do anything, but I ended up getting more points than my team-mates in college when I was in the same position that you were in. I ended up getting a letter grade higher than my team-mates.
May not work, but worth a shot?

Attachments

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'm generally not too interested in a new pokemon as the next dlc but if it's baboom i'll make an exception

D

Deleted member

It'll be standalone Charizard with its G-Max as Final Smash.

...I actually miss Solozard and having access to both, Rock Smash and Flare Blitz.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was really hoping he’d try for a hAt truck and get the game up to 100 fighters for the sake of the record.
Record of what? Certainly ain't the most fighters world record, nor even unique fighters world record.

He already made the record with character size alone, who cares if it doesn't meet an arbitrary number?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It is finished now YEAHHHH
yeah, it's not great, but like i said, doesn't need to be great anyway.

I'll probably take a long break before I even think of starting any major work on Episode 2 at this point. Just storyboarding and brainstorming atm.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Since ultimate dlc might be ending after this next six it's made me wonder, have people started making good mods yet? I've never tried it but it'd be kind of cool to download some new colors/ alt costume characters.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The Famitsu column is a bunch of "non-news" since it was a pretty fair guess that FP2 would be the last one due to how spaced out the release schedule for the fighters is (Ultimate will also be three years old when it's finished so I'm sure they'll want to move on at that point), and Nintendo's totally gonna order another Smash game to be made someday if they want it, regardless of whether or not Sakurai is at the helm.

That being said, I'm not disappointed with this because I never expected six more characters to begin with.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
General Scales was never the final boss, before the switch that title went to Drakor.
Also, 100hz gameplay is the best. I'm very glad I have the monitor I do.
No, I meant that he wasn't able to be fought at all. I know he was never meant to be the final boss in any version of the game, but the original intent was always to fight him first before you moved on to that boss, and due to time restraint it just couldn't happen. It disappointed me as a kid because they were building up to him getting a fight with Fox after what he's done across the game and I was looking forward to defeating him, so having that fight just be a glorified cutscene at best was very underwhelming to say the least.

Speaking of Drakor though, that's another character that got an unfortunate deal. Went from being a major antagonist to a random boss in one of the final areas, IIRC only Kyte got it worse.

oh **** boys gen 8 rep here we go
You joke, but I would like to see how Sakurai would handle Toxtricity.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
We all jest, but what if like half of this fighters pass was promotional first party picks?
fjorm from fire emblem heroes
baboom from pokeyman
shulk that isn't actually shulk from dragalia lost
and uh
uh
porky i guess

D

Deleted member

fjorm from fire emblem heroes
baboom from pokeyman
shulk that isn't actually shulk from dragalia lost
and uh
uh
porky i guess
Wouldn't be surprised if we got Ring Fit unless Nintendo spirit deconfirms her.

I also think Luigi's Mansion 3 is an honest contender given they haven't been spirited away by Galeem yet.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Tom Nook from New Horizons is right there smh. :ultpacman:
Oh right, I forgot. We have that New Horizons Direct tomorrow, so he has to be a lock! Never mind the 532 other times a game-specific direct didn't announce a character from their series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom