• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
If the mods are cool with that, then I'm cool too, just want to be sure so there isn't problem.

Beside, it ain't your average body horror, it's Junji Ito's body horror, and if you know his work, booooy, it only get "better" from there.:4mii:
Ironically I found the preceding incident in that story more disturbing :yoshi:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The actual horror is that the curse of the last post on the previous page is still very strong.

And that
that's no good.gif

I’m pretty sure it is.
It’s not bloody or anything
Still pretty trippy, but I ain't going to act like I'm a mod or anything of the sort, if they are OK with it, then sorry for the trouble.
Ironically I found the preceding incident in that story more disturbing :yoshi:
Uzumaki, or how to make Spiral not so cool anymore after you just finished watching Gurren Lagann.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I swear I'm gonna be hearing the Dragon Quest 1 battle theme in my dreams.

So. Much. GRINDING!
Making decent progress tho

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah, but Credo is awesome, soooooooooo, something something balance funny purple space man???:4gaw:
Credo is awesome yeah but after playing through Special Edition I realized how ****ing bad the last bunch of missions are. It's not even like DMC3 where you get another amazing Vergil fight to make up for the ****ty Arkham fight

D

Deleted member

I caved in an got a PS4 now. It should arrive tomorrow together with Gravity Rush Remastered. If I have time, I'll also pay Gamestop a visit and go through the used games section there.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Credo is awesome yeah but after playing through Special Edition I realized how ****ing bad the last bunch of missions are. It's not even like DMC3 where you get another amazing Vergil fight to make up for the ****ty Arkham fight
While I'm happy we are in the timeline where DMC5 exist and is freakin' good, I wish DMC4 was fully realized too, that game had alot of potential if the concept arts are anything to go by.

Still got some of the most stylish video combo out there tho, so glad they nailed the gameplay for the most part.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
While I'm happy we are in the timeline where DMC5 exist and is freakin' good, I wish DMC4 was fully realized too, that game had alot of potential if the concept arts are anything to go by.

Still got some of the most stylish video combo out there tho, so glad they nailed the gameplay for the most part.
Oh yeah, it's great and I'm currently going through Lady/Trish mode and I really appreciate how different Lady feels from everyone, she's the baddest ***** in the DMC universe

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I caved in an got a PS4 now. It should arrive tomorrow together with Gravity Rush Remastered. If I have time, I'll also pay Gamestop a visit and go through the used games section there.
If you haven't played it already, I would recommend Dragon Ball FighterZ. Or Spider-Man PS4. But my current avi makes that obvious that I liked the game quite a bit.

Speaking of which, I might change that soon to something a bit more fitting of the holiday(but the orange fits at least.)

D

Deleted member

Posting creepy horror things?

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Have fun walking outside at night now.
Joke's on you, twitter videos never load for me. My crappy laptop, which is quite literally falling apart in places, protects me once more.

D

Deleted member

If you haven't played it already, I would recommend Dragon Ball FighterZ. Or Spider-Man PS4. But my current avi makes that obvious that I liked the game quite a bit.
Spiderman is definitely on my list, I heard a lot of good things about it and i quite liked the PS2 game. As for FighterZ, to be honest, I personally never cared for Dragon Ball, so I doubt I'll buy that one. There's no denying it got a lot of positive reception, but I'm not the target audience for that game. I also have enough fighters already.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Been training hard in Ultimate. Here is a list of my character depth chart.

Red tier = mains
Blue tier = alternates

Tiers are indeed in order. So my favorite character to use is on the far left, and you decrease in rank from there:

1570736359984.png

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Spiderman is definitely on my list, I heard a lot of good things about it and i quite liked the PS2 game. As for FighterZ, to be honest, I personally never cared for Dragon Ball, so I doubt I'll buy that one. There's no denying it got a lot of positive reception, but I'm not the target audience for that game. I also have enough fighters already.

Thanks for the suggestions though.
No problem. There's also Strider 2014 if you like platformers. And if you have another fighter you DO want to get into, there's also Tekken 7.

D

Deleted member

Man, all this spooky talk just makes me sad again because it reminds me just how much Halloween is not a thing here. There aren't even any kids trick-or-treating, no specials on TV, nothing Which really sucks because I love Halloween. It's spooky and it features dressing up in costumes, yet not even any of my friends care for that special day.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Man, all this spooky talk just makes me sad again because it reminds me just how much Halloween is not a thing here. There aren't even any kids trick-or-treating, no specials on TV, nothing Which really sucks because I love Halloween. It's spooky and it features dressing up in costumes, yet not even any of my friends care for that special day.
Oh dear, get out of there now :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Oh dear, get out of there now :yoshi:
Sadly the way Halloween is being treated like a big deal seems to be mostly an American thing. While it's slowly starting to get more popular over here in Europe, it's still long ways off when compare to the US. I sure would like to visit the place during Halloween though, seems like a fun time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom