• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
so uh... y'all gonna add the stock icon or what?
View attachment 260087
they're out. You got no excuse now
Sorry I am currently in the underground mines with my pickaxe trying to acquire more precious Stock Icon Ore, which we need to add icons to Smashboards. Terribly sorry. Reception here isn't great either so I'm falling behind on memes too. What's a "vibe check" anyway?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Are you going to complain when you get something you didn't want and argue that the pass is worthless
No because I'm already satisfied with who I got. :ultkrool::ultridley::ultbanjokazooie:

Anyone else at this point is icing with cake.

I'm one of those who feels the game isn't complete without everyone DLC included.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I know, right? Walkoffs are so cheese.

No seriously what's saddening about Byleth's stage?
I don't know. I guess I just can't stop thinking about what could have been.

I need a win soon. But with my luck, even my wins will actually be loses.

We're gonna get a new Crash game, but it's gonna be open world. They're gonna turn Bayonetta into a man. Sony and Microsoft's legacy IPs are going to continue to rot in purgatory. Donkey Kong is never coming back. Injustice 3 is gonna be 50% Batman characters. And while Crash will get into Smash, Rillaboom will tag along to constantly remind me of that time his design caused me to mentally spiral out of control till I was thinking of suicide. Such is the nature of my life right now.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm so bad with Byleth lol

I'm determined to learn, though! I love his move set so much, it's everything I could've hoped for! Easily my new favorite DLC character.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Is it me or do the CPUs seem a lot smarter since this new patch?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The AI at level 8 and 9 will beat the snot out of Byleth thanks to those perfect shields and how laggy Byleth is, lol. Actually lost a few matches against the computers so far.

I'm with Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , though: They are SUPER fun.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pit and Byleth are the only ones to say full funny sentences in their Star KOs...awesome

Shroob

Sup?

We're gonna get a new Crash game, but it's gonna be open world. They're gonna turn Bayonetta into a man. Sony and Microsoft's legacy IPs are going to continue to rot in purgatory. Donkey Kong is never coming back. Injustice 3 is gonna be 50% Batman characters. And while Crash will get into Smash, Rillaboom will tag along to constantly remind me of that time his design caused me to mentally spiral out of control till I was thinking of suicide. Such is the nature of my life right now.
Open World Crash: Nah

Bayo a man: ....???????

DK: I mean, he'll be back eventually

Injustice 3: Blame DC for Batman really being their only mainstream appealing Superhero besides Wondy and Sups.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Why? We already have Dante.
I don’t know why. But I saw a bunch of people talking about the idea a long time ago, prompted on by some tweet from one of the developers that I can’t find anymore. And my anxiety can’t let the idea go because the idea scared me too much.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So, who’s doing the new Spirit Board? And have you catches any references with the battles?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So, who’s doing the new Spirit Board? And have you catches any references with the battles?
haha songstress dorothea and jigglypuff
haha ingrid likes food haha
haha hilda uses an axe
haha dedue is dimitri's bodyguard
haha claude likes poison pranks
EDELGARD IS A TYRANT OF FLAMES WHO BURNS EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND
haha sothis can rewind time

Shroob

Sup?
I finally dones it...

1397/1397 spirits.

I can finally rest until they decide to randomly add another Spirit Event that kills off someone's most wanted.

:drsad:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Open World Crash: Nah

DK: I mean, he'll be back eventually

Injustice 3: Blame DC for Batman really being their only mainstream appealing Superhero besides Wondy and Sups.
I hope you’re right about Crash. But the Twinsanity fan base won’t shut up about how Crash needs to “evolve” to succeed and that “linear skill-based platforming is outdated”.

I hope you’re right about DK. But DK seems to have inherited the curse of Rare’s original properties of just not being able to stay alive.

As for DC.... I think a few of DC’s other properties are getting more mainstream thanks to the movies and CW shows. So all I have to do is hope.

Of course, none of this matters. Because the rule of the universe is that if Snake wants it, it won’t happen, and if snake doesn’t want it, it will.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
byleth's classic mode is pretty sweet
ngl kinda dawed a little when the first match was with Marth on Temple

just like the good ol days

and dat finale man, mmmmmmmmmm

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Jesus Christ, calm the **** down.

1. Crash as an open world game could be interesting. Open your mind to the possibilities. New does not necessarily equal bad.
2. 90% of the reason people like Bayonetta is because she's a sexually attractive female. They're not going to do that.
3. You can always play the classics. They're not getting any worse.
4. Bull ****. Donkey Kong's one of Mario's most important IP. Just because it's on hiatus right now doesn't mean it's gone forever.
5. Okay? Batman's DC's most popular character? That's like ******** that Jump Force is full of DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece characters.
6. And the most important - If you're seriously considering suicide over the design of a fictional character, you need help. BAD.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Jesus Christ, calm the **** down.

1. Crash as an open world game could be interesting. Open your mind to the possibilities. New does not necessarily equal bad.
2. 90% of the reason people like Bayonetta is because she's a sexually attractive female. They're not going to do that.
3. You can always play the classics. They're not getting any worse.
4. Bull ****. Donkey Kong's one of Mario's most important IP. Just because it's on hiatus right now doesn't mean it's gone forever.
5. Okay? Batman's DC's most popular character? That's like ******** that Jump Force is full of DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece characters.
6. And the most important - If you're seriously considering suicide over the design of a fictional character, you need help. BAD.
It wasn’t because of rillabooms design. It was a trigger that got me spiraling. The things I was thinking about getting worse and worse. That’s what a spiral is. I was thinking about that because, at the end of the spiral, I was thinking that nothing ever went right in my life and that nobody loved me. And a bizarre train of thought that was let me tell you.

It’s like, if you die when you reach the top of my Everest, you can’t blame it on the village you stayed overnight in at the start of the climb. For me, Rillaboom was the village.

As for the rest. I know your right (except for the open world Crash game thing, I play crash to test my skill at platforming, not to see if I can find a bunch of random objects), but that doesn’t stop my anxiety, which thinks about these things regardless of what my rational mind knows. Because it’s my center of irrationality.

And Batman is my least favorite part of DC (and the least interesting part. I don’t care what anyone says). The DC Universe is just so diverse, and as someone who prefers, well, almost every other facet of it, it’s depressing to see so much of it devoted to Gotham City.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
It wasn’t because of rillabooms design. It was a trigger that got me spiraling. The things I was thinking about getting worse and worse. That’s what a spiral is. I was thinking about that because, at the end of the spiral, I was thinking that nothing ever went right in my life and that nobody loved me. And a bizarre train of thought that was let me tell you.

It’s like, if you die when you reach the top of my Everest, you can’t blame it on the village you stayed overnight in at the start of the climb. For me, Rillaboom was the village.

As for the rest. I know your right (except for the open world Crash game thing, I play crash to test my skill at platforming, not to see if I can find a bunch of random objects), but that doesn’t stop my anxiety, which thinks about these things regardless of what my rational mind knows. Because it’s my center of irrationality.
They're ****ing video games. They're not that big of a deal. You shouldn't be having anxiety attacks over them. Get help, please.

And you do realize you can put platforming in an open world game right?

If the design of a character makes you think "nobody loves me" then again, GET SOME HELP.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
also, dang man, that one victory animation with Byleth behind the relics with their back facing the screen is probably one of the coolest victory animations, period

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They're ****ing video games. They're not that big of a deal. You shouldn't be having anxiety attacks over them. Get help, please.

And you do realize you can put platforming in an open world game right?

If the design of a character makes you think "nobody loves me" then again, GET SOME HELP.
Again. The design and the end result were not steps 1 and 2. They were like, step 1 and 25.

And I am seeing a therapist. Just “getting help” doesn’t immediately fix me. I’ve been “getting help” for three years now.

And show me one example of an open world game that’s about testing your skills at platforming. Because every one I see is all about looking for ****. Not saying that can’t be fun, I love Banjo-Kazooie after all, but it’s just a different kind of fun. The only example I can think of are the handful of bonus rooms in Mario Odyssey and Sunshine.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

you really need to chill out

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Baboom will tag along to constantly remind me of that time his design caused me to mentally spiral out of control till I was thinking of suicide. Such is the nature of my life right now.
Why in world would Baboom make you consider suicide? Was his perpetual plot armor that allows him to always win making things too predictable to the point of causing depression? I must know.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Why in world would Baboom make you consider suicide? Was his perpetual plot armor that allows him to always win making things too predictable to the point of causing depression? I must know.
whoa bro

there's a time and place for memes

don't think this is one of em

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom