• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Out of curiosity, how many of you guys have LAN/Ethernet adapters for your Switch?
Not me, I run full wireless on all devices (except my Xbox 360 which is an older model and has to have a Ethernet cable).

I'd look into it, but my bigger priority with the Switch is solving this problem where Mario likes to move left when I'm holding right.

D

Deleted member

Out of curiosity, how many of you guys have LAN/Ethernet adapters for your Switch?
I don't.

The internet in my house is really good so I don't really need cable internet.

Unless you refer to other kind of cables in which case IDK what to answer.

D

Deleted member

Hopefully there's this much energy for Yoshi's birthday on November 21st :yoshi:

Watch it be specifically for Super Mario Wold...
Hopefully something big regarding Yoshi does happen that day, yes.

As much as some may try to deny it, Yoshi has become a Mario series staple almost as iconic as the brothers and the Princess themselves (to the point we have got to see the official LEGO version of Yoshi before Bowser for a while and even Luigi and Peach as of now).

Having Nintendo do a push for the character during his anniversary is a really smart idea because the character can sell well enough on his own.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Making a move set for a character in a traditional fighter is way harder then making one for a Smash fighter. There are way more options and there is no real outline to follow because characters have different numbers of different moves.

D

Deleted member

Just depression hitting harder than normal. Haven't had good sleep in weeks. I'm both physically and mentally exhausted.

Also, I quit my job today, so... yeah.
Yeah, I have had a lot of problems with depression and anxiety these past days (which is why I have barely touched Smashboards these past days).

My friends did notice that, and the girlfriend of one of them even texted me after she heard me through a phone call and noticed the low tone of my voice I had (since normally I sound more energetic).

With that said, I feel positive things will get better sooner or later, and my friends want to meet with me this sunday to help me out in person with some problems.

I just hope you also manage to overcome as many of your current problems as possible with time.

Shroob

Sup?
It feels like people are putting this massive.... weight... upon these 6(*) characters for some reason, when at the end of the day, they're a bonus on top of an already complete package.

People were already calling Ultimate a "Celebration of gaming" long before the 1st fighter's pass was a thing, this line of thought didn't pop up due to the Fighter's Pass, it existed long before that, the DLC has always been icing on top of an already good cake.

If I have an Ice Cream cone, and then smash whipped cream and hot fudge on it, it's still an ice cream cone, just better.

Shroob

Sup?
It feels like people are putting this massive.... weight... upon these 6(*) characters for some reason, when at the end of the day, they're a bonus on top of an already complete package.

People were already calling Ultimate a "Celebration of gaming" long before the 1st fighter's pass was a thing, this line of thought didn't pop up due to the Fighter's Pass, it existed long before that, the DLC has always been icing on top of an already good cake.

If I have an Ice Cream cone, and then smash whipped cream and hot fudge on it, it's still an ice cream cone, just better.
**** this was meant for a different thread gdi rofl.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Yeah but some people won't like it until it's Goku flavored.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Back with Maneater for you guys!
I'm now at the Adult stage and ready to rumble with the Sultran of Speed, the Mako! (Apex of Golden Shores.)
Edit: Another success, and got the bone fins!

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Not gonna lie I handled that one and I think I developed a brain tumor trying to read it.
I am kind of shock that the post itself is a thing...is it an actual person making all of that confusing mess or is it some sort of bot?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I am kind of shock that the post itself is a thing...is it an actual person making all of that confusing mess or is it some sort of bot?
It's most likely just a real person trying to advertise. Quite common. The thing with bots is they're far more automated, so it's hard to tell how far they've come, when it comes to them actually checking options like Mains, Gender, etc.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also been practicing with other characters on FighterZ. Krillin seems really easy to pick up, I had no problem at all handling him.

I also wanna try Gotenks, just because his regular run is a plug walk and it's ****ing hilarious.

78y.gif

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You know, even though I didn't bother to read it all, at least it isn't a bot that is linking you to a virus. I remember Deviantart being flooded with those and it was rather uncomfortable seeing notifications that was one of them. I tried to block them most of the time, but they would keep appearing so I gave up.

D

Deleted member

You know, even though I didn't bother to read it all, at least it isn't a bot that is linking you to a virus. I remember Deviantart being flooded with those and it was rather uncomfortable seeing notifications that was one of them. I tried to block them most of the time, but they would keep appearing so I gave up.
I can imagine how tedious that is.

Those kinds of bots are also all over YouTube comment sections sadly.

D

Deleted member

I still don't know which was my favourite fight from the Scott Pilgrimm movie.

I'm divided between the fight with Chris Evans or the one with Blonde Brandon Routh. And the other fights were incredible too.

It easily became one of my favourite action movies alongside Robocop 1, the Transformers animated movie, Predator and Creed.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So my pool of characters that I find myself "decent" with in FighterZ is Cooler, Broly(s), Krillin, Nappa, Gotenks, and Jiren.

I wanna master Tien too, I'd kill for Kikoho style points. Other than that, not really interested in anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom