• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
So, I got a tablet I have to test out, and I decided to take a little bit of Challenge (more like Hell) to push it as much as I can manage:
PRACTICE.png

xD Instead of taking the overflooded Sailor Moon Re-draw thing, I decided to get my own take on Rayman's artwork for the game Soul Hunters (not the entirety of it though), :v And I'm already regretting it. xD Seriously though, that one artwork always bugged me, so, why not?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The Zangetsu and randomizer update is out for the Switch version of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, from what I'm reading. I'll try them out - the randomizer looks fun, and I liked the similar bonus characters in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, so Zangetsu should be fun. I'm curious about who the third playable character's going to be - hopefully it doesn't take as long to make them as it did for Zangetsu.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
In quite possibly the greatest tragedy this century, I lost my copy of Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures (for Nintendo 3DS). Doing a reroll, looks like I have to play...
1590183259951.png

1590183644053.png

Nice! I had been planning on trying a genocide run.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
The Zangetsu and randomizer update is out for the Switch version of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, from what I'm reading. I'll try them out - the randomizer looks fun, and I liked the similar bonus characters in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, so Zangetsu should be fun. I'm curious about who the third playable character's going to be - hopefully it doesn't take as long to make them as it did for Zangetsu.
The randomizer is a blast! Definitely a really good mode. Unfortunately there are some problems with softlocking such as important items/shards being in unreachable areas, but that's to be expected of a randomizer. Can't expect it to be perfect.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Mario party 7 is incredibly underrated. The vacation aesthetic present in the menus and boards really makes it more engaging imo

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Fighting fatigue is a darn pain.

One thing I've been trying to do is take my bike into work everyday so I'm getting more sunlight and exercise, but I have to get up a little early if I want to do that and I've been having a hard time waking up in the morning even when I get 9 hours of sleep.

Now I'm waiting for a new mattress I bought to get delivered out of the hope that it'll improve my sleep quality, but I don't know for certain that it will and I'm really nervous. I'm trying to start other habits just in case though, like turning off lights early and lowering screen brightness when it gets close to bed time. I've also banned any caffeine after lunch for myself.

The best case scenario would be that better quality sleep will mean I'll need less hours of sleep over, so I'll have both more and and energy in the day. If I can cut that 9 hours of sleep down to 7, that'll be 14 extra hours of time I spend awake a week. That might just be wishful thinking but man, I'd kill for a little more time in my day.

I feel like if I keep making small adjustments to my life style, something will eventually click and I'll finally feel better off then I did before.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I mentioned that I was gonna share more of my Pac-Man sketches similar to this one.
903A6D20-F7EA-4400-90E7-57ADB5E09EE6.jpeg

These are all characters from existing Pac-Man games aside from Dig Dug, Mappy and Kissy (Baraduke) and I wanted to bring them all into my ideas for a new game/animation series. Tagging Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!
907865E4-AE65-4155-AF23-47FF21989593.jpeg
FF64575C-F05D-4948-88E7-E9FEE2DC3B16.jpeg
241117E5-3695-46A0-983D-AF89D3D757D3.jpeg
A89C5218-46B7-4704-92DB-BA663915F526.jpeg
59069247-37BC-4432-93C1-46AD935EE580.jpeg
906B0105-DABE-4977-89E5-4ADC94D69EF8.jpeg

Still working on poor Toc-Man

D

Deleted member

So I mentioned that I was gonna share more of my Pac-Man sketches similar to this one.
View attachment 272494
These are all characters from existing Pac-Man games aside from Dig Dug, Mappy and Kissy (Baraduke) and I wanted to bring them all into my ideas for a new game/animation series. Tagging Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!
Yoooo, I really like this! Definetly has a very fresh stlye while still feeling "old," in a way, which I appreciate. I don't get all of them, but I think there are a few references to other Namco games in here, which I really appreciate.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yoooo, I really like this! Definetly has a very fresh stlye while still feeling "old," in a way, which I appreciate. I don't get all of them, but I think there are a few references to other Namco games in here, which I really appreciate.
Thank you! I may need to work on some uniformity with the artstyle but I’m glad you like them! If you want me to go into any ones you don’t recognize let me know, I’ve pulled from a good chunk of his games so far.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
View attachment 272494
:3 Amazing sketches, Wademan! They look perfect for either a TV show or a game!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 272494
Oh goodness I love this to bits.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 272494
I LOVE all of these!:love:

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
why isn't this in Smash among other songs?
Well, the only Pac-Man stage that's in Smash is Pac-Land (I don't get why it wasn't possible to change Pac-Maze to get it to work in the Switch version), so I'm not sure how well that song would mesh with this:

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Well, the only Pac-Man stage that's in Smash is Pac-Land (I don't get why it wasn't possible to change Pac-Maze to get it to work in the Switch version), so I'm not sure how well that song would mesh with this:
Which is why we either should’ve gotten a revamped 3DS Pac-Maze or a new maze stage based off the Championship Edition games.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I saw someone talking game collections earlier. Not sure how many I got off the top of my head, but I feel like I only really got as many as I do by buying A LOT of used copies online over the years for dirt cheap, as well as rarely selling any. Usually new games I get as gifts. Whenever I get more pocket change, I'll probably get more titles again.

But some people have literal walls of games in comparison, so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom