• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I sorted through my collection and put it on a website. Turns out I own roughly 330 games, which is way more than I was expecting. Granted, I counted dupicates (eg. NSMB on DS and VC NSMB on Wii U) and amiibo, but collections and the mini consoles probably even it out.

Now that I have a list of all the games I own, I don't even have to choose which game to play! I can just use a random number generator to choose for me! What incredible game will it gi-
View attachment 272426
View attachment 272427
A man has to keep to his number. Do it!
Seriously maybe I should try something like that.

Man, that reminds me of those villains who for some reason have a mouth on their chests, with a tongue and all. I'm like the hell does that work. I need x-rays dammit!

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Pac-Man meets Steve:

Also I don’t think I actually knew when Pac-Man’s birthday was, and now I know my grandma shares the same birthday.
If that Creeper ghost at the end isn't called Creepy they ****ed up.

D

Deleted member

Pac-Man meets Steve:

Also I don’t think I actually knew when Pac-Man’s birthday was, and now I know my grandma shares the same birthday.
SQUARE PAC-MAN
PACMAN-DLC-TILE.jpg

SQUARE PAC-MAN

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so...will Pac-Man finally get to shine enough to get his own new console game again?

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Rats, rats, we are the rats, celebrateanothawanna birthday bash!

PAC-MAN

It's your birthday today, cake and ice cream is on its way! And

PAC-MAN

Such a good boy this year, open up your gifts, while we all cheer!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
For Mario Kart 9 should have a Pac-Man track or have cutesy Namco Mascots in it. Dig-Dug and Mappy etc.
Pac-Man_World_Rally_Coverart.png

Tracks from this and Arcade GP as well.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can come and get them now if thats ok with you. You want me to pay you back with anything?
Sure, sorry for the delay. I'm on now if you want it. Don't have anything in return really. I plan to collect the other variants of the Merry GO Round and items like it but right now I want to narrow down the look of my town first.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sure, sorry for the delay. I'm on now if you want it. Don't have anything in return really. I plan to collect the other variants of the Merry GO Round and items like it but right now I want to narrow down the look of my town first.
Understandable, yeah I could come get it now, do you want me to come over or you come to me?

D

Deleted member

Why does Pac-Man x Minecraft exist and why do I want it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So.

My mom and sister bought me Animal Crossing and something called West of Loathing.

Won't be able to play them until Monday.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So.

My mom and sister bought me Animal Crossing and something called West of Loathing.

Won't be able to play them until Monday.
*kicks down your door* Hello, I heard you have animal crossing, we can play together whenever you wanna
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I can give you that teacup ride whenever you want it.
How about after I gonto Z25s and come back?
I can open my gates now if you don't mind, I'll post a dodo code.
yep, I donr mind

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*kicks down your door* Hello, I heard you have animal crossing, we can play together whenever you wanna

How about after I gonto Z25s and come back?

yep, I donr mind
Apparently I have to software update the game first so give me just a few minutes.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Its an damn miracle. I took my dogs for a walk and then went down to the creek for a bit.

Sophie ended up getting into an tussle with an deer and I feared for her life. Luckily managed to get her to stop and we left, then the deer came back for another attack until I scared it off.

It then followed us as we left and I scared it off again.

Gonna check on Sophie later to see if she got any ticks from the deer.

I'm just grateful the worst didn't occur.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh and if anyone wants Kid Cat in Animal Crossing let me know, he’s moving today so you won’t be able to grab him tomorrow

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh and if anyone wants Kid Cat in Animal Crossing let me know, he’s moving today so you won’t be able to grab him tomorrow
Oh I want him so bad. Thing is this frog ***** took my only vacant spot and I didn't even invite her.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh I want him so bad. Thing is this frog ***** took my only vacant spot and I didn't even invite her.
You could use the time travel method to skip and go back until they move away. And some of the frogs are cool. I like ribbot and tad was alright

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You could use the time travel method to skip and go back until they move away. And some of the frogs are cool. I like ribbot and tad was alright
I would do that, but my brother really hates that method and I have to share an island with him. Also I was joking about the ***** part. Frog villagers are cool.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I would do that, but my brother really hates that method and I have to share an island with him. Also I was joking about the ***** part. Frog villagers are cool.
Some of them are lol. When I was villager hunting I found a few of them and they weren’t too bad seeming. But I’m trying to diverse my village with different animals and villagers I haven’t had previously. Except Roald he always gets to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom