• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Siren Head is pretty neat. I'm just a big fan of cryptic **** like that.

Channels like Nexpo are a guilty pleasure despite how scared I get.

But yeah. Just the thought of a monster conceptualized as a malevolent entity that uses crisis alerts as it gives chase and instills that natural flight-or-fight instinct is deranged. The emodiment of "take immediate precaution or you die". It's just cool.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Siren Head is dope imo. I hope the concept continues to develop, it takes me back to 2012 with cryptids like Slenderman and the Rake on the loose.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I know some people have had an issue with tagging me so I figured it was time for a new username. Still kept the same theme as the previous one, though.

How's everyone doing so far?

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
Thought this may be of interest to people here.

D

Deleted member

I don’t exactly get the fuss honestly. There’s no real, like, story or anything interesting besides the design itself, so it’s hard for me to really understand what the appeal is.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of horror. Anyone whose into cryptids and such, have you ever watched Lost Tapes?

They maybe cheesy and low-budget but there helluva of a fun to watch.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Once I get around to heading to my local Wal-Mart. I'll definitely be grabbing Man Eater for sure along with adding money to be PSN to buy the Aftermath Pack for Mortal Kombat 11.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Hey Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester , I'm going good with Maneater.
I'm now at the pup stage. (While eating 10 catfish and being chased by 3 alligators during a story quest.)
Edit: Leveled up to Teen stage and at Dead Horse Lake.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is there anyone who can come up with any good reason for this slow drip feed of NES/SNES online games? Like, it’s just frustrating. And emulating the NES and SNES is like, ridiculously easy. I could understand compatibility issues if there were N64 or GameCube games but.... not S/NES. And especially not Game Boy or Game Boy Color or GBA.

Also, if Rare Replay will never come to the Switch, then MS should at least let some of those titles on NSO.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We probably have been given a clue to when The Isle of Armor DLC for Pokémon Sword/Shield will release as they're rolling out Mystery Gifts "to prepare players for The Isle of Armor"
  • May 21 - May 28: Galarian Mr. Mime with hidden ability and a set of Poké Balls (Lure, Heavy, Moon, & Dream
  • May 29 - June 4: Galarian Ponyta with hidden ability and a set of Poké Balls (Level, Fast, Love, Friend, & Beast)
  • June 5 - June 11: Galarian Corsola with hidden ability and a set of evolution items (Sweet Apple, Tart Apple, Chipped Pot, Cracked Pot, Whipped Dream, & Sachet)
  • June 12 - ???: Galarian Meowth with hidden ability and a set of items (50 Big Nugget & 100 EXP. Candy L)
So June 12 seems to be the earliest we could get the expansion.

To claim them go to Mystery Gift then select Recieve Via Internet

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I know some people have had an issue with tagging me so I figured it was time for a new username. Still kept the same theme as the previous one, though.

How's everyone doing so far?
Huh, liked your previous username. Understand your reason though.

I woke up, made a games list and the world's worst Elvis impersonator was blasting songs in the neighbourhood as a tribute to the NHS.

Fun times I guess.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I have Mario Kart jokes on my brain too often. ._.;

On the other hand, this is far better than my old picture of Apophis, so.
apophis2.png
...Oh, the media embed only shows the head. Though the joke was still fun to post anyway. Latest BG removed. I have a feeling it's not perfect, though. I blame being around tons of grass.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
How dare you try to slander this good boi’s name!
by using the power of evil
Justice League Apokolips War was kind of cool.

They REALLY did get everyone bodied, huh? Also, way to put all the pressure on Barry to reset the Universe AGAIN!
Starfire, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Wonder Woman AND Mera got mind controlled but were saved at the end. Cyborg and Superman were GOATED.
i still wish Starfire and Batgirl didn’t get done so dirty for their deaths...getting ripped apart sucks

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Thousand year door has one of my favorite bits of Mario continuity even if it's a small thing that nobody cares about.

That one bit where you get a Chuckola cola, this is one of the only times Superstar saga ever gets called back too and I like it, It means there s a Paper bean bean kingdom well never see in the games

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Today is an nice day again. Played with my dogs outside for 45 minutes.

Gonna take them for an walk later and go down to the creek again.

D

Deleted member

I just saw Scott Pilgrimm vs The World for the first time It my life.

The movie was so enjoyable and amazing I originally planned to give It the maximum score I give to any movie (9/10)

Then this happened and It turned into a 10/10:

It's a joke, the movie's really awesome but not enough for a 10, lol.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Thought of an ideal premise for an grootslang movie.

An group of friends visiting South Africa wanting to have even more fun decides to explore the wonderless pit/bottomless pit dismissing the legends of the grootslang as total nonsense, only to find out the legend is true and now must fight for survival in getting back to the surface while facing its wrath.

Whether its found footage or not. I'm down either way. I'm a fan of the former.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Maneater Log:
"Gonna have my first boss fight against the Apex Barracuda of Dead Horse Lake."

Edit: The mission was a success! I have defeated that pesky fish.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still feel Maneater missed out on the potential in playing the role as more then one predator.

For example playing as an crocodile, tiger/lion, grizzly bear, etc.

Heck could do the same for prehistoric animals during their time like an t-rex, deinonychus, saber-toothed cat, etc.

Or also an role where you play the prey trying to survive like Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey.

Hoping for an game like that one day.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I still feel Maneater missed out on the potential in playing the role as more then one predator.

For example playing as an crocodile, tiger/lion, grizzly bear, etc.

Heck could do the same for prehistoric animals during their time like an t-rex, deinonychus, saber-toothed cat, etc.

Or also an role where you play the prey trying to survive like Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey.

Hoping for an game like that one day.
I would love that!
(Good thing Maneater is gonna have DLC soon.)

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I sorted through my collection and put it on a website. Turns out I own roughly 330 games, which is way more than I was expecting. Granted, I counted dupicates (eg. NSMB on DS and VC NSMB on Wii U) and amiibo, but collections and the mini consoles probably even it out.

Now that I have a list of all the games I own, I don't even have to choose which game to play! I can just use a random number generator to choose for me! What incredible game will it gi-
1590164716029.png

1590164738878.png

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I sorted through my collection and put it on a website. Turns out I own roughly 330 games, which is way more than I was expecting. Granted, I counted dupicates (eg. NSMB on DS and VC NSMB on Wii U) and amiibo, but collections and the mini consoles probably even it out.

Now that I have a list of all the games I own, I don't even have to choose which game to play! I can just use a random number generator to choose for me! What incredible game will it gi-
View attachment 272426
View attachment 272427
34CA1A54-4354-478F-945F-813779ADA29C.jpeg

Good luck dude.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We probably have been given a clue to when The Isle of Armor DLC for Pokémon Sword/Shield will release as they're rolling out Mystery Gifts "to prepare players for The Isle of Armor"
  • May 21 - May 28: Galarian Mr. Mime with hidden ability and a set of Poké Balls (Lure, Heavy, Moon, & Dream
  • May 29 - June 4: Galarian Ponyta with hidden ability and a set of Poké Balls (Level, Fast, Love, Friend, & Beast)
  • June 5 - June 11: Galarian Corsola with hidden ability and a set of evolution items (Sweet Apple, Tart Apple, Chipped Pot, Cracked Pot, Whipped Dream, & Sachet)
  • June 12 - ???: Galarian Meowth with hidden ability and a set of items (50 Big Nugget & 100 EXP. Candy L)
So June 12 seems to be the earliest we could get the expansion.

To claim them go to Mystery Gift then select Recieve Via Internet
June 12th makes a lot of sense as that’s around when E3 would have aired so it would likely have been shadow dropped on that direct.

ayooo sweeet
so hey you, Z25 Z25 and Ben Holt Ben Holt If we do this trade, is there anything you three want in return?
I think Guh and Z25 have the two tea cups, what color horse do you have?[/QUOTE]
what version of the other tea cups or the pool do you have? If your able to trade them that is. If not then don’t worry about it.

I just saw Scott Pilgrimm vs The World for the first time It my life.

The movie was so enjoyable and amazing I originally planned to give It the maximum score I give to any movie (9/10)

Then this happened and It turned into a 10/10:

It's a joke, the movie's really awesome but not enough for a 10, lol.
Well Chris Evans is in the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom