• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I mean there's a pretty obvious reason that despite both being incredibly iconic to Persona 5 we didn't get Kamoshida's Palace (AKA the "Castle of Lust") or the miniboss theme (Keeper of Lust) in Smash.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
oh my ****ing god I hate that ***** so much. Still dunno why they have him as the first bosses and not one of the last ones with the impact he bringgs
I mean, if we're ranking actual scumbagness, he's second only to

Shido

But realistically they needed a boss that fit in with the early game story as well as a reason to introduce Ann as one of the OG Phantom Thieves, and Kamoshida fits the bill perfectly. He has backstory with both Ryuji and Ann, after all.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
See editted post.

That said... Shadow Kamoshida is the most inappropriate thing for Smash. Good boys and girls, remember?
The sub-boss for Kamoshida's palace (Mara) seems more inappropriate, all things considered. (unless I'm missing some context here for what's being discussed)

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Hey, just noticed that, according to the wiki, Kasumi isn't in P5S. Why is that? (Spoiler tag if answer is spoilers).
The real life reason is that the game was in development at the same time as royal so Koei tecmo didn't have an outline for her character to use.

The in universe reason, while technically spoilers it's really just something involving her occupation, you know gymnastics.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
P5S is a canon sequel to the original vanilla Persona 5. It's likely she'll end up a DLC character along with
Akechi/Crow, who may have been killed in the vanilla game
Hopefully. Has there even been DLC announced for the game? Heck, maybe if they do it can be included in Base Game by the time they localize is for the states.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Hey, just noticed that, according to the wiki, Kasumi isn't in P5S. Why is that? (Spoiler tag if answer is spoilers).
I think the in-game reasoning is that she's at some kind of international gymnastics competition. I'm assuming that she'll be DLC later, and they wanted to make P5S accessible for people who just played Persona 5. (I think they did something similar with Persona 4 Arena, where the party member that was exclusive to Persona 4 Golden was only included as DLC as opposed to the base roster)

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Hopefully. Has there even been DLC announced for the game? Heck, maybe if they do it can be included in Base Game by the time they localize is for the states.
I don't think they can fit DLC characters into the game with the way it plays out.

It's less like Hyrule warriors and more like Dragon quest heroes, which was only a story mode with warriors gameplay.

Well most likely see Akechi and Kasumi pop up in the next P5. Like how Persona 4 arena didn't have P4Golden content while Persona Ultimax did.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If there's any one thing I doubt will happen, it's that. The game's too new to just say DLC is free/basegame.
No. I mean that, because Atlus takes so long to localize stuff, it will be most effective to just localize the "Game of the Year" edition then try to stagger release the DLC AGAIN in the states when it's basically not a secret.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don't think they can fit DLC characters into the game with the way it plays out.

It's less like Hyrule warriors and more like Dragon quest heroes, which was only a story mode with warriors gameplay.

Well most likely see Akechi and Kasumi pop up in the next P5. Like how Persona 4 arena didn't have P4Golden content while Persona Ultimax did.
I see. Oh well. Although I don't know about a second Scramble game.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I see. Oh well. Although I don't know about a second Scramble game.
It doesn't have to be scramble specifically, Atlus already trademarked Persona 5 Arena, so that'll probably be where Kasumi comes back down the line. Also probably when the Phantom thieves meet the Investigation team in the present day. (Not like Q2 where they met via time travel)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It doesn't have to be scramble specifically, Atlus already trademarked Persona 5 Arena, so that'll probably be where Kasumi comes back down the line. Also probably when the Phantom thieves meet the Investigation team in the present day. (Not like Q2 where they met via time travel)
Yeah. I can see them sticking to P5 and P4 characters in Arena, with a handful of 3 characters as DLC.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just might be the only person here who can say this and be true about. I just ate sliced cheese with human blood on them.

My mother was cutting up some cheese and pepperoni and decided to give me some. She told me about how she cut herself, and I assessed the damage and shes okay. Anyways, little did I know that she not only bled on the cheese, but knew she did and gave it to me anyways. I found this out after talking with her about it.

I mean, it's my fault for not looking, but basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm now a vampire, and I require blood for my cheese. :042:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I just might be the only person here who can say this and be true about. I just ate sliced cheese with human blood on them.

My mother was cutting up some cheese and pepperoni and decided to give me some. She told me about how she cut herself, and I assessed the damage and shes okay. Anyways, little did I know that she not only bled on the cheese, but knew she did and gave it to me anyways. I found this out after talking with her about it.

I mean, it's my fault for not looking, but basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm now a vampire, and I require blood for my cheese. :042:
Wait, I thought everyone put blood on their cheese? No? Just me? Okay.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
7239abae961499fbf3084339c69051441b19d115621acebe6da526bc1542379d.jpg

Everyone on my ps4 friendlist is playing Sakura wars 6 while I'm sitting here looking at my Sakura wars 5 box.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I’m a little concerned about your mother. That doesn’t seem healthy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Daw ****... now we have a vampire walking around

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What are you talking about? What's so inappropriate about this? I see no genitalia or gore.
literally everything about that ****sack is inappropriate
Not just a predator, an *abusive* predator.

Edit: accidental double post, apologies.
and a fake ass teacher
oh my ****ing god I hate that ***** so much. Still dunno why they have him as the first bosses and not one of the last ones with the impact he brings
I think that was the point. He gave people a taste of what the Phantom Theives would be dealing with in the long run...a buncha bags of **** that you'd wish would die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom