• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know, Kirby has been stated to act like a little kid, but in Kirby 64, man was celebrating hard when he got a kiss from Ribbon.

So I guess he went through a horny preteen phase as well?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Happens to everything.

It'll be surreal when it happens to the Switch one day, but, we said the same thing about the Wii.
Honestly, sequels to home consoles is a mixed bag for Nintendo, but

I hope they stick with the Switch line. It is an absolite genius idea in this day and age where everything is becoming increasingly mobile, and it's would be a shame if this was the only Switch like console.

But knowing them, they're gonna make a sequel to the Switch, but then call it like the Nintendo Switch Up instead of Switch 2, and shoot themselves in the foot.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Finally finished marathoning Spider-Man 94

still the 2nd greatest Spider-Man show of all time (behind Spectacular Spider-Man of course)

Now onto X-Men Evolution due to never actually finishing that one before

and here's a not much of a spoiler
Spectacular Spider-Man, Spider-Man 94, Avengers EMH, Batman TAS (including Beyond), Justice League (Unlimited included), 90s X-Men, Wolverine and the X-Men, Teen Titans, and Young Justice are all the greatest superhero shows of all time

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wasn’t really expecting aliens in April but here we are with actual ****ing aliens in April:

Shroob

Sup?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's cute, but I'm not convinced at all lol.
The fact that the pentagon does not know what the hell these are is interesting though. If it’s honest that means they have not being experimenting on crafts like conspiracy theory says. Maybe other countries are but I can’t see them have better tech then the U.S. given the scientific backings of the military’s power

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Thanks to reduced pollution we are now able to see Angel island in the sky
320px-AngelIsland.png

The earth is healing, we are the virus.

The 3DS and Wii U is officially closing up shop in some countries on July 31st 2020.

It begins...
It gonna be so awkward when our 3DS systems break down and we have no way of playing it's digital only titles.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
The fact that the pentagon does not know what the hell these are is interesting though. If it’s honest that means they have not being experimenting on crafts like conspiracy theory says. Maybe other countries are but I can’t see them have better tech then the U.S. given the scientific backings of the military’s power
I'm more inclined to believe in the people claiming to be ex-military in that comment thread and saying they're most likely nuclear-powered test planes.

I'm definitely open to the idea of there being extra terrestrial life, but, this ain't it, chief.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm more inclined to believe in the people claiming to be ex-military in that comment thread and saying they're most likely nuclear-powered test planes.

I'm definitely open to the idea of there being extra terrestrial life, but, this ain't it, chief.
I feel like claiming that in a thread like that if true is a big no no but who knows

Shroob

Sup?
I feel like claiming that in a thread like that if true is a big no no but who knows
Why would it be a big no-no? People say they're ex-military all the time. Doesn't mean they're part of the CIA or Pentagon or anything like that, just means they've been in the Army/Marines/Air force etc.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why would it be a big no-no? People say they're ex-military all the time. Doesn't mean they're part of the CIA or Pentagon or anything like that, just means they've been in the Army/Marines/Air force etc.
Saying the type of weaponry the Air Force has and making your identity public like that regardless of your branch usually can get you in trouble, based on experiences I’ve seen people I know in the service can go through. It’s fine to mention the branch but actual projects especially if they are still be ran or updated in current times can be problematic

Shroob

Sup?
Saying the type of weaponry the Air Force has and making your identity public like that regardless of your branch usually can get you in trouble, based on experiences I’ve seen people I know in the service can go through. It’s fine to mention the branch but actual projects especially if they are still be ran or updated in current times can be problematic
They're not saying anything, they're theorizing.

There's a difference between:

"It's classified thermo-nuclear powered aircraft in a prototype phase"

and

"Eh, if I had to guess it's probably some classified nuclear powered aircraft or something."

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've had relatives do that and nothing's happened to them.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Looking closely at the UFO, I almost want to say it’s a bug on the screen since I swear there’s little legs when it’s rotating but idk with the quality and how this stuff may work and everything. and there are some *ahem* annoying replies to that tweet, people being rude about others not being open-minded to alien UFOs existing and other stuff - frickin hypocrites.

inb4 kid with bat and psychic powers has to go stop alien vortex of doom.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Looking closely at the UFO, I almost want to say it’s a bug on the screen since I swear there’s little legs when it’s rotating but idk with the quality and how this stuff may work and everything. and there are some *ahem* annoying replies to that tweet, about people not being open-minded to UFOs existing and other stuff - frickin hypocrites.

inb4 kid with bat and psychic powers has to go stop alien vortex of doom.
Any flying object is a UFO if yer dumb enough!

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy :> Hey NSG! XD Remember that I was listening to The Hobbit? I might be rather slow, but I got to chapter 3, the longer chapters are going to come later, aren't they? (xD I need to listen to it at the times where I am most relaxed and without any distractions, like I did with The Silmarillion while I was sick) I have hard a really good laugh thanks to them, especially the whole "riding on ponies and an even smaller pony for Bilbo" and the "Trolls". And do you also remember I told you I was watching Nolan North and Troy Baker play games on their channel called Retro Replay? Well, some days ago it was announced that Troy would be leaving the channel to do his own thing, because apparently there was some disagreements between the two and to save their friendship, that was the result. :C I was like "Goddamnit, I had just gotten into it and they are hilarious together!"
Aw man, that sucks they’re splitting but yeah if it saves their friendship then I think it’s a good thing.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
When it comes to discussions of ghosts or aliens or the like, I think it's important to remember that a lack of evidence doesn't mean evidence of.

Just because we don't know what caused something, doesn't mean that extraterrestrial life flew all the way down here just to spook us and left completely undetected outside a couple strange, blurry videos. If anything I think jumping to that conclusion is over complicating it.

It could be aliens, but we don't know for certain aliens have ever visited us or if they even exist. On the other hand we do know without a shadow of a doubt that humans do exist and are more then capable of creating flying machines, so I'm much more inclined to believe that any strange UFO I might see in the sky is probably man-made.

osby

Smash Obsessed
When it comes to discussions of ghosts or aliens or the like, I think it's important to remember that a lack of evidence doesn't mean evidence of.
I feel vindicated for talking back to my teacher in high school religion class.

Shroob

Sup?

Just because we don't know what caused something, doesn't mean that extraterrestrial life flew all the way down here just to spook us and left completely undetected outside a couple strange, blurry videos. If anything I think jumping to that conclusion is over complicating it.

It could be aliens, but we don't know for certain aliens have ever visited us or if they even exist. On the other hand we do know without a shadow of a doubt that humans do exist and are more then capable of creating flying machines, so I'm much more inclined to believe that any strange UFO I might see in the sky is probably man-made.
I'm gonna need a source for the bolded.

Aren't we all sentient goldfish?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Holy ****, how'd you get a picture of Smash 4's Chunky Kong Assist trophy?

Only Smash boomers will get this joke
Using the Kirby cheat.

Two can play at this boomer joke game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom