• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I have never in my entire life seen someone with as stupid of a thought as my mother.

I thought she started taking this pandemic seriously. Apparently not, because it's still all fear mongering by those damn evil liberals to make sure Trump doesn't stay in office.

Please, for the love of God, someone end my suffering now.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I just found out that Arata Iiyoshi, the guy behind the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon soundtrack, composed a few songs in Smash.
In hindsight... It's pretty obvious. This song has a very PMD feeling to it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Flatten that curve guys

View attachment 269014

credit for image goes to standplaats_KRK on Twitter
Welp, I think its safe to say that humanity as a whole has lost its Internet privileges.

If you'll excuse me, I've got some undersea cables I need to go cut.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
The leffen bot...
It's too powerful

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This was an cartoon idea I've come up with a few years ago. Thought I'd share.

An action buddy cop series about two best friends an saltwater crocodile and an great white shark investigating crimes across the city. Supportive characters would be their friendly rivals who also works in the same police department an Nile crocodile and tiger shark.

What do you guys think? I also think if any animated company were to do it justice it'd be Cartoon Network.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Heh, I just learned the ***hole priest in Castlevania (NetFlix) is the same voice actor that voiced Panic in Disney's Hercules.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
This was an cartoon idea I've come up with a few years ago. Thought I'd share.

An action buddy cop series about two best friends an saltwater crocodile and an great white shark investigating crimes across the city. Supportive characters would be their friendly rivals who also works in the same police department an Nile crocodile and tiger shark.

What do you guys think? I also think if any animated company were to do it justice it'd be Cartoon Network.
Take that idea, refine it, expand on it, nurture it, make sure it gets food and water and sunshine, and research how to get a show made. I believe in you!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I have never in my entire life seen someone with as stupid of a thought as my mother.

I thought she started taking this pandemic seriously. Apparently not, because it's still all fear mongering by those damn evil liberals to make sure Trump doesn't stay in office.

Please, for the love of God, someone end my suffering now.
Pandemics are a good reminder why we need a party who works with science in the government (as if global warming wasn't enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom