• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
View attachment 268820
Youtube's ads are about as good as their reccomendations. :bowsette:
I only get ads for League of Legends and Grammarly.

Use to get Netflix ads but I haven't seen them in a while. Never really saw them to begin with because they always had the logo intro longer than the 5 seconds to skip.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you know some of these origins of emotes i have no clue of

what even is :lgbtasriel:, i didn't even think he was LGBT until i look closer and saw his 5 pixel tall flag scarf

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
They have entire emotes dedicated to the first two generations of Pokemon but no love for 3 and beyond?

This is madness! :drflip:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You know what Nickelodeon show needs to come back?

...Invader Zim, obviously, that's one, but at least that one got a movie. I'd be down for a revival and some more seasons if it kept up that quality. But maybe it just ends there.

Either way, there's a second show that needs to come back:

This show ended too early. With how serialized animated TV shows have become in modern times, now would be a perfect time for this show to return or dare I say even get rebooted.

I'd say Danny Phantom too but Butch Hartman's butchered one too many of his other shows
:> Ah, yes. I totally agree. I really liked the show back in the day. Some creepy stuff here and there (the second skin...), but I really liked it.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The issue with all your guys' emote ideas is that they're not transparent. Look at every emote on the website, the only ones that aren't transparent fully are the Brawl Stages because they kinda need them.

You can barely see stuff like Bowser holding a stop sign if it's only 30 pixels high.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Emote suggestion hour apparently?

B0239871-A7D6-443D-A1A9-C8457CBCB728.jpeg

Edit: Forgot I have a transparent version on my computer.

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime

...Invader Zim, obviously, that's one, but at least that one got a movie. I'd be down for a revival and some more seasons if it kept up that quality. But maybe it just ends there.

This show ended too early. With how serialized animated TV shows have become in modern times, now would be a perfect time for this show to return or dare I say even get rebooted.

I'd say Danny Phantom too but Butch Hartman's butchered one too many of his other shows
That show used to be my favorite back in the day. The writing, style, and creativity was top-notch. I'm especially a big fan of the movie, Escape from Cluster Prime, which was really interesting and compelling.

It at least got three seasons, equalling 75 total episodes (most being 11 minutes in length) and one 60-minute movie. That's better than Invader Zim, which only got 27 episodes of varying lengths and never got to do any of the cool episodes they had planned. At least they got to make the Netflix movie, which is the best thing to come out of the show.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The animation and design of the turtles (Raph especially making him look like this tough guy stereotype and not to mention the leader, that's like making Mikey the serious one), April and Splinter throws me off. Seems like Teen Titans Go and ThunderCats Roar.

I'll stick to my 2003 ninja turtles please and thank you.
fortunately it isn’t like TTG when they have an episode with an important plot. The Splinter is still eh to me, but the animation ended up being very clean (not used to most of their designs, but they sure animated the show extremely well)

and speaking of the 2003 Turtles, I’m surprised the 2012 ones didn’t reference them much compared to the other Turtles
Power Rangers is now a Hasbro IP.

So they can crossover with Transformers or G.I. Joe if they want to.
...holy **** nuggets how did I not think about that
I'm honestly surprised they've been together for so long considering they had a big rough patch for the first 4 years.

Megaforce was awful.

Samurai was decent enough but it was greatly held back by really bad actors. Also it always confused me that the main character was an American dude but he clearly comes from a Japanese family.

At least Dino charge was good and Ninja Steel while not as good was still a fun watch.

And from what I've seen of Beast morphers, Hasbro has done some real improvements, I'm really looking forward to this the team up special this series is going to get.
agreed. Also, I kinda wanna see them do an animated series with the OG Rangers

that and he gave Danny a perfect finale thanks to the powers of movies
They should reboot both Danny Phantom and teenaged robot, then in the next reboot of TMNT establish the three as being part of the same Nickelodeon super hero universe and crossover
I would feel kinda scared of a Danny Phantom and MLAATR reboot...but those shows crossing over would make so much sense
I've never even heard of the last two.
great shows to watch. Pretty much a normal family show that connects everybody together
That part made me feel so happy.

When was the last time Disney remembered Max?
might have been House of Mouse...tbh it’s been way too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom