• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
100,000 likes baybee
I think I have 100,000 likes, I don't really remember. I can recall my most liked posts in general, though.

1st. Professor Oak joke about Marth and Samus
2nd. Full House joke about Three Houses
3rd. Roasting the **** out of somebody.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I only have 52,000 likes, crazy.

How the **** did you do it, Noipoi Noipoi ? How did you get the entire website to find you so enjoyable? :072:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I only have 52,000 likes, crazy.

How the **** did you do it, Noipoi Noipoi ? How did you get the entire website to find you so enjoyable? :072:
1. I draw ****, people eat that up.
2. I’ve got a lot of weird, negative stuff in my life. So I try my best to exude a positive energy in everything I do, I guess it resonated with people.
3. Copious amounts of ****posts.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
1. I draw ****, people eat that up.
2. I’ve got a lot of weird, negative stuff in my life. So I try my best to exude a positive energy in everything I do, I guess it resonated with people.
3. Copious amounts of ****posts.
man, wish people cared about me as muchbas they care about you

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I’m a little tempted to say Spider-Man, just for the visual of him tongue swinging through New York.
If he puts his tongue on everything in New York god knows how many diseases he's gonna catch.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Curious of the logic behind this one.
I didn’t really consider powers when I picked characters. Just which one I thought fit best. And Ness is (I’m pretty sure) the youngest of the Smash Bros characters. Would make sense there. Plus, I thought it’d be cool if Into The Spiderverse included all of the Mother protagonists, so Lucas, Travis, Ninten, and maybe a party member in there too. Idk.

edit: just thought about it. If you think powers matter then YOYO

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I didn’t really consider powers when I picked characters. Just which one I thought fit best. And Ness is (I’m pretty sure) the youngest of the Smash Bros characters. Would make sense there. Plus, I thought it’d be cool if Into The Spiderverse included all of the Mother protagonists, so Lucas, Travis, Ninten, and maybe a party member in there too. Idk.

If that’s the case, I think :ultlucas: would make more sense as Spidey since he got the rope snake and several lifetimes worth of trauma

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
If that’s the case, I think :ultlucas: would make more sense as Spidey since he got the rope snake and several lifetimes worth of trauma
Fair enough. Let’s see if I can change him without screwing up Sheik
Probably not, but I’ll try.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Oh, powers don't matter than? Well since Devil Dinosaur hasn't shown up yet and I presume Runaways isn't included, who would :ultyoshi: be? :yoshi:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Oh, powers don't matter than? Well since Devil Dinosaur hasn't shown up yet and I presume Runaways isn't included, who would :ultyoshi: be? :yoshi:
Since I’m looking for somebody to be Nebula and I don’t really care who it is
Yoshi can get Nebula

edit; or Mantis. Mantis would work too.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I do like to imagine a scenario where the Smash cast is going through the same kind of storyline as the MCU but the characters and worlds and such would still be like their games. Similar story beats told in a different way and with different characters and arcs...
Like :ultmario: would be in Iron Man’s role,:ultlink: would be like Cap, :ultpit: like Thor, :ultsonic: like Spidey, etc. Not exactly like the MCU characters, just playing a similar role.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I’m only gonna show one character. I don’t wanna show off everything until I’ve actually done everything.
F867126B-FD8B-4FF7-BB4A-DB799AD3C4AB.jpeg

As Winter Soldier

Which character would be Thanos?
I was thinking Tabuu at first, but Little Mac is in and I want it to make sense. And technically it isn’t a Super Smash Bros MCU. It’s a Nintendo one, thanks to one single character. So it could be Bowser (Koopalings as Black Order) or maybe something else idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom