• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Sadly my attempts to sleep have failed misserably.

Kinda worried about the nightmares I could get with my current mental status. Back in February the nightmares I had were quite terrifying and left me bad for a while.

... It also seems someone has been banned tonight on the thread for posting bad pictures I guess.
Aw, I’m sorry. I hope you feel better buddy.

Shroob

Sup?
Nobody would care if the Echo was a bit shorter. Daisy's fairly shorter, and bit wider than Peach, which does change her hitboxes a bit.

Give me Protoman or Rock Howard though if we get any more Echoes.
I feel like that's undercutting it a slight touch.

Coco and Crash would be similar to Mario and Luigi in height comparisons I feel. There would be a much bigger impact than a few pixels like in the case of Daisy/Peach.

Regardless, I don't see those extra 4 spots going to waste, and if this really is the last pack, then Echoes of characters coming out are the obvious answer.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sadly my attempts to sleep have failed misserably.

Kinda worried about the nightmares I could get with my current mental status. Back in February the nightmares I had were quite terrifying and left me bad for a while.

... It also seems someone has been banned tonight on the thread for posting bad pictures I guess.
Sorry to hear that man. Can you think of anything to relieve stress? Maybe entering a calmer state of mind can help with getting you to sleep.

D

Deleted member

Can you think of anything to relieve stress? Maybe entering a calmer state of mind can help with getting you to sleep.
That would be a good start yes.

I Will have to fight my own mind to do so since my hyperactivity makes It harder to stay calm, but surely I can work out something.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Coco and Crash would be similar to Mario and Luigi in height comparisons I feel. There would be a much bigger impact than a few pixels like in the case of Daisy/Peach.

Regardless, I don't see those extra 4 spots going to waste, and if this really is the last pack, then Echoes of characters coming out are the obvious answer.
I suppose, but I feel Luigi was still clearly based off of Mario, height differences and all. It's having unique moves that labels him to not be an echo. Do the same with Coco or whoever else, but keep the moves the same, it wouldn't be a big deal.

As for Rock Howard, have you SEEN Neo Deadly Rave?

Shroob

Sup?
I suppose, but I feel Luigi was still clearly based off of Mario, height differences and all. It's having unique moves that labels him to not be an echo. Do the same with Coco or whoever else, but keep the moves the same, it wouldn't be a big deal.

As for Rock Howard, have you SEEN Neo Deadly Rave?
I definitely support your desire for characters like Rock and other Megamen, even if I find them hella unlikely lol.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That would be a good start yes.

I Will have to fight my own mind to do so since my hyperactivity makes It harder to stay calm, but surely I can work out something.
Well, I'm rooting for you fam. Hopefully things work out well.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Me when I catch you not sleeping:

All jokes aside, I wish you luck. I know your situation has been rough as of late but I hope you're able to overcome the stress long enough to get some good rest.
oh **** Morgana gonna get us
hello fellow smash players, i have come to announce that i have soiled my diaper
...I wish I was here for the live reactions
You got the whole squad laughing bro.
View attachment 264629
...they look less evil than they do in Smash (the female one is adorable in MK8 and MK8D)
Well anyways, I have changed my profile pick.

....Just some normal guy, looking at a fish, contemplating his life choices.
fishy fishy
The Remake demo made me like Cloud more than I already did. Full game is gonna be legendary.
the demo made me...interested in Jessie...but still not a FF guy...oh well I tried

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You guys ever go into camera mode and check out the expressions some characters made?

I did that with Hero, and all I can say is that they really nailed the Toriyama art style. Like, his Up B alone takes him through like 5 different expressions, and a lot of them make him look like Goku or Gohan.

You guys should check some characters out sometime.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I definitely support your desire for characters like Rock and other Megamen, even if I find them hella unlikely lol.
I know. But it's better to show said support than to give up.

Or y'know we finally get a Tekken character or something.

You guys ever go into camera mode and check out the expressions some characters made?

I did that with Hero, and all I can say is that they really nailed the Toriyama art style. Like, his Up B alone takes him through like 5 different expressions, and a lot of them make him look like Goku or Gohan.

You guys should check some characters out sometime.
I used Camera mode to try and get some flashy poses like Mega Man and Ryu both uppercutting. I had one of Simon with the film filter to make it look like an old CV shot, but I might've deleted it.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Here’s my problem with this idea, Crash and Coco do have very different body proportions from each other. An aspect that’s exactly the reason Isabelle ended up as a semi-clone of Villager rather than being an Echo Fighter as many were predicting.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Here’s my problem with this idea, Crash and Coco do have very different body proportions from each other. Something of which is exactly the reason Isabelle ended up as a semi-clone of Villager rather than being an Echo Fighter as many were predicting.
Isabelle also got different moves though, and not just A moves like Ken, as in, completely unique specials.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Try not to get too hyped, if hyped at all. (If this hasn't been posted here yet)

But My Mario amiibo no direct this month because new ones release next month and have to have directs accompanying them

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
I wonder... FF7 Remake may not be coming to Switch, but do you guys think it's possible we might get some spirits with the new renders? From my understanding, the original art by Normura cost a lot of licensing (like Uematsu's music) and that's why it wasn't used, perhaps because these aren't actual drawings they could use them?

idk, just spitballing a bit.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You all aren’t ready for the opening of the direct on Thursday when Mario comes out and starts dancing with his best friend John Wicke.

Which is actually the announcement of Super Mario Dance Dance Revolution X Fortnite

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also next week is Mar10 day with a celebration at Nintendo World. Would be perfect to have a new Mario game to advertise with all the people that will show up their for the day or the online press it would have

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Also next week is Mar10 day with a celebration at Nintendo World. Would be perfect to have a new Mario game to advertise with all the people that will show up their for the day or the online press it would have
Don't you dare give me hope.

But also please do continue.

Shroob

Sup?
I feel like a Direct this month is finally the time.

3 months before the E3 dump and we now know that the Fighter's Pass goes for sale physically in Japan on the 23rd, coupled with apparently Nintendo tweaking something related to Directs on their website?

I don't expect fighter 2-1 to drop for play anytime soon, but we'll know who they are soon.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
We
Did you pick Yellow at the start of the game, when it gave you a choice between Yellow and Gold?

The game does a terrible job at explaining this, (in that it doesn't even attempt to explain it) but Yellow is effectively an extra type of difficulty. (Gold gives you checkpoints for free; Yellow requires that you have yellow orbs or else you'll start back at the beginning of the mission)
Dante, why is your game so dumb. Hidden easy mode, hidden respawn points, what's next, hiding the ending?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We

Dante, why is your game so dumb. Hidden easy mode, hidden respawn points, what's next, hiding the ending?
Well, there IS a hidden post-credits scene if you beat 100 enemies during the credits... (though all but the 100th enemy are cannon fodder)

At least they aren't using the original version of Devil May Cry 3 - when it was first released outside of Japan, the game's Normal difficulty was Japan's Hard difficulty. They wanted to avoid the complaints that they got with Devil May Cry 2, where it was too easy, so they went too far in the opposite direction. They dialed it back down when the special edition came out and gave the difficulties the correct names.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Afternoon.

It's not even 1:30 and the day feels slow and mundane. Spent the morning cleaning the room, running updates on my laptop, catching up on the US election race and the coronavirus but outside of that, just been sitting writing and playing a bit of Project X Zone 2.

Also @JDCabrera read the post about the nightmares been having. Fate really hasn't been in your favour these few days.

D

Deleted member

I wish I could go to the south of Gran Canaria for a week and spend a whole week on a hotel or apartment near the beach either alone or just with my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom