• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
One down.

Ten more to go.

Best (10):

Good (7-9):

Okay (4-6):
Underwater (6)

Meh (1-3):

Bad (0):

Want to see:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Bloodshot
My Spy
Antlers
Scoob!
Fast & Furious 9
Free Guy
Monster Hunter
Godzilla vs. Kong
Dune

Decent movie overall probably one I wouldn't watch often and it definitely comes nowhere close to topping classics that are Leviathan, Deep Star Six and The Abyss.

Its also nice it doesn't end in an downbeat as most of these kind of films do.

I also didn't expect this to eventually become an kaiju film near the end. Its not said but its strongly implied said giant tentacled creature is in fact Cthulhu.

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
Amiibo Tourney
2:30 - Time Battle - No Stocks
Team Battle - Team Attack Off
All Items - All Stages

Nintendo, please, you're killing me with these tourney rulesets.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Now that I'm done with SW/SH it's time to play another game. There are three I want to play soon, which should I do first?

1 - DMC3
2 - Megaman 11
3 - Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just don't see any reason to believe they care enough about lack of female fighters to make an entire female character pack. I wouldn't be against it but I severely doubt it. Honestly even getting more than 1-2 female DLC characters would be astonishing in my book. Ultimate's newcomers have been a dudefest.
well if we count background appearances of Makoto, Ann, Futaba, Haru, Tootie, Gruntilda, and the SNK women...we have a good shot now :happysheep:
Amiibo Tourney
2:30 - Time Battle - No Stocks
Team Battle - Team Attack Off
All Items - All Stages

Nintendo, please, you're killing me with these tourney rulesets.
just being Nintendo

D

Deleted member

Fun fact, the latest SwSh update also (unsurprisingly) added mostly complete data for Kanto Slowpoke, except it's useless, because it can't evolve.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Thinking of currently watching anime right now but don't really want to exhaust my Crunchyroll list yet. Ah, hate doing it but might sail the seas to watch something as an exception.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I like how Torchic looks in this game.

He baby
Torchic is adorable.

I think Eevee, Skitty, and Meowth are my top 3. I MIGHT go Meowth for novelty, because Eevee is available in Explorers of Sky, whereas I'm pretty Meowth is only usable by you the player in Rescue Team.

I might play Skitty for memes though, lol.

StormC

Smash Hero
Noipoi Noipoi I've decided I'm gonna get Sword in June when the DLC launches and I'll get Scorbunny. Which starter did you pick?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So our first AMA for next week will be

and our second will be

if both are available, expect their AMAs to drop next Tuesday and Saturday respectively

only a couple of names left. it's taken us nearly a year, but we're close to getting through this list. If y'all want to sign up, now'd be the chance. You're pretty much guaranteed your AMA within 2 months or so (unless way too many people take this offer of course lol)

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I picked Sobble, not knowing the evolutions. I think Inteleon is cool, but Cinderace is my favorite and if I could go back I’d easily pick Scorbunny.
At first I was meh on Cinderace and all in on the Rillaboom train but I've really warmed up to it. If it wasn't for already getting Incineroar in the base game I think it would have been a cool Smash addition.

Dutch Raikuna

and our second will be

if both are available, expect their AMAs to drop next Tuesday and Saturday respectively

only a couple of names left. it's taken us nearly a year, but we're close to getting through this list. If y'all want to sign up, now'd be the chance. You're pretty much guaranteed your AMA within 2 months or so (unless way too many people take this offer of course lol)
I'll consider the idea of doing one in the future, looks entertaining. Not 100% yes but I'll think about it. Want to make myself here longer first.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

and our second will be

IT'S FINALLY MY TURN YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK. My body is READY
:nessecho:

D

Deleted member

I picked Sobble, not knowing the evolutions. I think Inteleon is cool, but Cinderace is my favorite and if I could go back I’d easily pick Scorbunny.
Sobble?
Galarian-Starter-Pokemon-Gigantamax (2).jpg

Shoulda picked Grookey. Baboom win. Always.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

and our second will be

Feel free to add me.

D

Deleted member

But speaking of the SwSh, I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone mention the return of Apricorns and thus an easier way of getting the Johto balls without having to grind the league.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

and our second will be

Y’know what screw it, sign me up.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

and our second will be

nah im good. Dont want people knowing more about me then they should

Dutch Raikuna

I swear it is getting harder to find VG music on YouTube now. Can't Nintendo go a month now without taking crap down? They managed to go about six years without it. It's getting damn annoying and half the reason why I can't use the website without my heart rate increasing.

D

Deleted member

Will Will
I am going to build budget OTK Cydras, and nothing can stop me!
A1FE5E14-4300-4AD2-9369-E73F8CE2FD39.png

Stupid Cyber Emergency being $30 is driving me nuts, but the archetype does have a alternative search card, so it’s fine atm.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
These things are so surreal looking. They are called Radiolarians, which have been around for more than 600 million years, are single-celled organisms that evolved into intricate, symmetrical shapes.
4owntopc34k31.jpg

So we have Hot Hair Balloon, two crowns, a general's helmet, sci-fi bug space ship, ocean palace, divine cheese cake, another ocean palace.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I found my new 3d modeling project, something Sonic related for a change of pace.

D

Deleted member

What's interesting is that the Joycons are the only one where the left stick drifts, the rest of my controllers have the right stick drifting.
i have a joycon which has a broken side.

It doesn’t drift or anything, all that’s wrong is if you try to move the joycon to the left, nothing happens. I even opened the damn thing and couldn’t find where it broke, so it’s just sitting in my living room, unusable.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Are there any licensed games you remember from your childhood (or any part of your life) that you still like and play on occasion. I'm not talking about the big effort by a big studio like Spider-Man PS4 or Injustice. I'm talking about, like, the Nicktoons Unite series or the Ben 10 games (my personal answers btw).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Are there any licensed games you remember from your childhood (or any part of your life) that you still like and play on occasion. I'm not talking about the big effort by a big studio like Spider-Man PS4 or Injustice. I'm talking about, like, the Nicktoons Unite series or the Ben 10 games (my personal answers btw).
War of the Monsters is definitely one for sure. Played that game a lot when I was younger. Still remains in my top 3 favorites alongside Dad of War and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom