• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Real talk tho:

As absurdly overpowered as g.darmanitan is now, it's 100 percent getting unbanned, if only to check Lando-T.

God, I could have gone a gen without seeing than damn....cat...thing.
G Darmanitan really be like the Surtr to T Landorus' Hela.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
My phone has like the worst autocorrect in the world lol.
I always hate it when I'm searching for something in Safari on my IPhone, and I'd acidentally press on a suggested word from the keyboard's autocorrect. I know your pain.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
pokemon expansion passes?

Game Freak looking like Game FrEA man, but whatever. People will still buy it by the millions.

Though I love the new Regi designs though, Regidragon (I'm assuming it's a dragon) looks ****ing amazing. Regilectric kinda sucks tho. I didn't watch the actual direct so I don't know if they have canon names but I'm just speaking my speaks

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, before I go to bed, just wanted to show a little something I just made.

See this little guy? Well, while it is a original creation of mine, it's not a OC in the strict sense of the word. Instead, this guy might become my future avatar going forward on various website. Like you see creator online making a complete original character just to use as their avi? That's basically it, because as much as I like the old doctor, I think I need something unique in the future to stand out from the bunch, without having to use my other OC to do the job. So while his design isnt finish, I hope you like it. (also, don't ask me what it's supposed to be. Closest thing I could say is that it's kinda like a spider....ish)

On that said, have a great night, folks.

@JDCabrera , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Taylor F , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday & Noipoi Noipoi

Shroob

Sup?
The thing that irks me about Lando-T is that it's a jack of all trades, but it's also a master of all.

Tanky? Check.
Lead with rocks? Check.
Can it be played offensively? Check.

It's not overpowered but, when like at one point over 60 percent of all the top laddering teams were using it, it's too good at everything. It's arguably as close to a "perfect" competitive Pokemon you'll ever see.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

So, I can understand that some people would be a little iffy about the price for the Expansion Pass, but it's just so mind-bogglingly ridiculous to even think that this is as bad as EA's own DLC practices.​

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

So, I can understand that some people would be a little iffy about the price for the Expansion Pass, but it's just so mind-bogglingly ridiculous to even think that this is as bad as EA's own DLC practices.​
So basically this
People really pretending to be mad at saving money

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Had a lot of free time here lately so I've been making great progress in my Blue Lions playthrough of Three Houses. It took me forever to finish Golden Deer but I'm already in the second half of the route after about a week or two of solely playing this game.

Dimitri is shaping up to be my favorite FE character ever.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

It's r/Pokemon, their idea of engaging content is fueling the same old "Pokemon Bad, Masuda Bad, Charizard Bad, Gimme Upvotes" threads over and over.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I like Arlo because even if I disagree with some of his points, he's entertaining and fun. His videos are also really well put together and have a fun podcast vibe about them.

He likes graphics, yeah, but who cares? We all like games for different things. Visuals are what's important to him.
When most people are of the opinion that graphics don’t really matter as long as it’s good, and he actively docks points for lower frame rates and “Muddy” textures, he’s gonna at least get a few groans.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
When most people are of the opinion that graphics don’t really matter as long as it’s good, and he actively docks points for lower frame rates and “Muddy” textures, he’s gonna at least get a few groans.
It's subjective, though. Those things are important to some people, it's all about personal taste.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean, poor performances and presentation are valid criticisms, the points are made up and the score doesn't matter

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, poor performances and presentation are valid criticisms, the points are made up and the score doesn't matter
Which is why I’m glad most reviewers have dropped the scoring system.

Except Caddicarus. I still miss slaughter/salvage. I want him to hold a charity auction so I can buy those prop guns.

Shroob

Sup?
Tl;dr:

Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion if a game is good or not, and just because you don't agree with it doesn't make you or them wrong.

Except for you, Gary.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I love how people are complaining about Pokémon being locked behind a paywall now. When that literally happened years ago and no one complained.

Also people are pretty stupid if they don’t think surprise trade is getting filled with all the new Pokémon. It’s going to be super easy to get what you want without paying if you don’t want too

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Do you guys think we will get a regular Nintendo Direct next week, since we usually get about 6/7 days after a Pokemon Direct.

StormC

Smash Hero
Not sure if this was posted but:

Holy hell this looks good. Extremely exciting compared to Royal. This is day 1 for me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Do you guys think we will get a regular Nintendo Direct next week, since we usually get about 6/7 days after a Pokemon Direct.
I dunno, probably not. Also too many of you ****** got 64 in your usernames.

It's subjective, though. Those things are important to some people, it's all about personal taste.
Frame rate is actually important to a game though. If it chugs a long constantly, then it loses some of the fun. I would argue it matters less in something like Pokemon since it's mostly menu shifting, but if Mario and Luigi or Mega Man Battle Network lagged a lot, then that messes up the player's chance to counterattack or dodge what the enemy does.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I dunno, probably not. Also too many of you ****** got 64 in your usernames.

Frame rate is actually important to a game though. If it chugs a long constantly, then it loses some of the fun. I would argue it matters less in something like Pokemon since it's mostly menu shifting, but if Mario and Luigi or Mega Man Battle Network lagged a lot, then that messes up the player's chance to counterattack or dodge what the enemy does.
I guess I’m frame rate blind because I never notice

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay that title's alright.

6/10 would post in.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't know man, seems like GF is really running out of solid ideas quick and their go-to solution is to make nostalgiabux through revamping old mons.

But what do I know? :drshrug: I lost interest in Pokemon ages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom