• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormC

Smash Hero
Who wants to read my Pokemon opinions!

I know you do!

I haven't played Let's Go or SWSH.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Who wants to read my Pokemon opinions!

I know you do!

I haven't played Let's Go or SWSH.
That's fairly inoffensive overall. Seems most people would align themselves with this barrinf a few games but yeah.

StormC

Smash Hero
That's fairly inoffensive overall. Seems most people would align themselves with this barrinf a few games but yeah.
Yeah, a pretty tame take for sure. Some people might take umbrage with Diamond/Pearl ranking so high, but I legit loved those games. Sinnoh and its new Pokemon are my favorite of any region/gen, and the expansion of movepools alongside the physical/special split and online play changed the way the games are played on such a fundamental level. Even if Platinum is obviously superior, I still put hundreds of hours into Pearl.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah, a pretty tame take for sure. Some people might take umbrage with Diamond/Pearl ranking so high, but I legit loved those games. Sinnoh and its new Pokemon are my favorite of any region/gen, and the expansion of movepools alongside the physical/special split and online play changed the way the games are played on such a fundamental level. Even if Platinum is obviously superior, I still put hundreds of hours into Pearl.
literally the only thing wrong with gen 4 are the stupidly slow health bar speeds

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So, I have a little question. When picking a character, do any of you stick with a specific alternate color palette/costume/character swap that's a personal favorite of yours? For me when I'm playing Smash, I usually stick with either a character's default look or a primary alt that I like the most.
I usually stick to blues, but I alternate between blue and FF1 for Terry, and wear Red's cap as Pikachu.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Found this picture of Dedede who's turned into a griffin:
dedede___griffin__by_madmayblossom_d2oemiw-fullview.png

I would be the same as him if I got transformed into a mythical creature. (If you're wondering where is his robe, he might have misplaced it or something like that.)

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So, I have a little question. When picking a character, do any of you stick with a specific alternate color palette/costume/character swap that's a personal favorite of yours? For me when I'm playing Smash, I usually stick with either a character's default look or a primary alt that I like the most.
I typically gravitate towards Fiora's colors when I'm playing Shulk, Super Metroid box art for Ridley, and Crow for Joker.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alright, it's past midnight here.

It's now my birthday for the next 24hrs so everyone be nice to me.

And someone change that title to something less ****ty.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I think we could arrange something like that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
unfair

now everyone needs a birthday title as equivalent exchange

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Now you're one step closer to death, you piece of s-

...ahem, sorry bout that.

All jokes aside, happy birthday!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
unfair

now everyone needs a birthday title as equivalent exchange
Conveniently, that won't be a problem. Birthdays stop being a thing starting January 8th 2020 because scientists determined that, on average, people who have more birthdays are more likely to die. Who knew!

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Happy birthday Grey, this is the day where you can eat all the cake you want until you barf so enjoy it.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Conveniently, that won't be a problem. Birthdays stop being a thing starting January 8th 2020 because scientists determined that, on average, people who have more birthdays are more likely to die. Who knew!
1578390046416.png

Bold of you to sacrifice yourself to mortality just to spite me

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's staindgrey staindgrey birthday, huh?

Well, you could say it's a

Complete

Global

Celebration

Ahem, for real, happy birthday grey.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
It is Tuesday. 4 hours from now is the hour of reckoning in terms of a Wednesday Direct.

Please.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
See what happens at 10. If nothing we still go tomorrow otherwise were looking at next week, the week after or February.

D

Deleted member

Yugioh: "It's my turn, Draw!"
MTG: "Untap, Upkeep, Draw"
Pokemon: idk
Buddyfight: "Draw, Charge and Draw!"
Vanguard: "Stand and Draw."

Battle Spirits:

D

Deleted member

Found this picture of Dedede who's turned into a griffin:
View attachment 256079
I would be the same as him if I got transformed into a mythical creature. (If you're wondering where is his robe, he might have misplaced it or something like that.)
Oh ****, not this...fetish... really think posting this wasn’t a good idea, Mamboo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom