• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Personally, I want Nintendo to use that K. Rool trailer ONE MORE TIME. But subvert it.

Where it's Waluigi's shadow, but then it actually IS Waluigi, but then the real character shows up and knocks him away.

D

Deleted member

Why are people on here so salty about the lack of female DQ alts? Like, its exclusively on this one website.

D

Deleted member

Tom Nook comes from the heavens to give you your taxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Why are people on here so salty about the lack of female DQ alts? Like, its exclusively on this one website.
Because in a few DQ titles you have the option to play as a girl and a few fans liked the idea of female alts alongside the male ones. Its something that would have been nice to have in the game. And is something that I've seen in other sites say its a bit disappointing as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Is this the only site where anyone even CARES about DQ in the first place?

Personally, I'd rather have, like, 1, 2, 5 and 6 Heroes rather than female Heroines of games that already have their Hero.

D

Deleted member

Because in a few DQ titles you have the option to play as a girl and a few fans liked the idea of female alts alongside the male ones. Its something that would have been nice to hage in the game.
I dont think every DQ Hero in Smash has a female alternative, and they wanted consistency.

D

Deleted member

cause i like sofia's afro

also resetera is worst in that regard
but that website is worst at everything
Isn't Resetera that pedo site?

Is this the only site where anyone even CARES about DQ in the first place?

Personally, I'd rather have, like, 1, 2, 5 and 6 Heroes rather than female Heroines of games that already have their Hero.
DQ is extremely popular, not only here

D

Deleted member

E62070A7-93D6-4A38-817D-B7C6EC9724D8.gif

Finally took my medicaments for my hyperactivity.

Sorry if I annoyed anyone today.

I also ate the whole pizza btw, and I feel full.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Let's play a game: make a reveal trailer for your most wanted.
I have one for KOS-MOS and T-elos; slightly updated version is in the link in my sig to my T-elos support thread.

I need a bit of time to think for my Elma (w/ Mecha Fiora Echo) trailer though. Give me a couple hours probably.

Also @JDCabrera what size was the pizza?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have one for KOS-MOS and T-elos; slightly updated version is in the link in my sig to my T-elos support thread.

I need a bit of time to think for my Elma (w/ Mecha Fiora Echo) trailer though. Give me a couple hours probably.

Also @JDCabrera what size was the pizza?
Medium, I think.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Medium, I think.
Depending on the toppings (type and amount) I can eat most small and some medium pizzas all by myself

You said it was just pepperoni so I guess eating all of it in one sitting wouldn’t be so hard

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace
Ok, i think i opened the Pandora Box with that question, so let's forget it.
Literally someone just replied me and his message got deleted.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Let's play a game: make a reveal trailer for your most wanted.
Not my most wanted, but it's one I've had a trailer idea for ever since it's reveal.

Trailer opens up on a grassy field willed with shrubs, flowers, and a few trees. All sorts of sword characters are engaged in an epic battle. We see the Links, a few FE characters, Meta Knight, and Shulk in a free-for-all. As the battle continues, we see a shadowy four-legged figure watching from a nearby cliff. A load animal-like noise is heard echoing across the field, and all the swordsmen stop to look around. Suddenly, all but Meta Knight get knocked away by an unseen object. Meta Knight stands guard as he surveys the area, looking for the culprit. He quickly jumps a few feet back in just enough time to avoid being hit by a large sword. A gust of wind from the sword causes a cloud of dust to cover the area. When the dust settles, Meta Knight looks up at his opponent, the Legendary Pokémon, Zacian.

Kind of generic and corny, but I figured the trailer had to focus on swords for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom