• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Some FF songs from other games I’d like to see in Smash:

Clash on the Big Bridge (FFV)
Decisive Battle (FFVI)
Dancing Mad (FFVI) (split into parts maybe?)
The Man with the Machine Gun (FFVIII)
Battle 1 (FFIX)
Seymour Battle (FFX)
Battle Theme (FFX)
Blinded by Light (FFXIII)

Ah. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to the music list, then.
How could you miss this banger of a remix?!

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Fenriraga Fenriraga You could add Quest 64 to that list. Probably under "never played"(and yes, it's a JRPG).

I know it's a few pages late, but eh. I also tried to use that Tier Maker. It's hard to upload images sometimes. >.<

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Fenriraga Fenriraga You could add Quest 64 to that list. Probably under "never played"(and yes, it's a JRPG).

I know it's a few pages late, but eh. I also tried to use that Tier Maker. It's hard to upload images sometimes. >.<
just do what everyone does and go to photoshop and do the images yourself instead of using the actual website to fill in the pictures, just steal the template and the rest is in your hands

piracy ftw

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
just do what everyone does and go to photoshop and do the images yourself instead of using the actual website to fill in the pictures, just steal the template and the rest is in your hands

piracy ftw
Eh, true. But I don't have photoshop and I actually wanted to build a full one anyway, having all important characters/monsters in Quest 64. I think I broke the uploader with over 50 images. XD

Scribe

Sing, sing for ourselves alone.
Writing Team
NNID
KipShades
3DS FC
5241-1937-7022
How could you miss this banger of a remix?!
Because with the direction my musical tastes have gone in, a lot of the official remixes just... don't really do it for me. The Megas in particular have kinda spoiled me on this stuff. Like, I've tasted the pounding 80s-esque synth rock goodness that is I Am Not the Break Man and Harder Than Steel, and I just can't go back. Similar deal with their Castlevania covers. Like, yeah, I get that both versions of Vampire Killer that we got are great but, like... they don't do it for me in the same way that this cover does.

Also I don't think I've ever actually played on the Wily's Castle stage in Ultimate and it's been more than a year since I played on in Smash 4 (was that remix even in Smash 4?)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Okay, so here's a rudimentry 34 FF track list. There's a lot to choose from but I mostly stuck to songs that would fit in Smash. I did choose some that are a bit more calming but kept to what I would feel would be included. So as much as Aerith's Theme is one of the most beutiful pieces of music ever composed, it's not particularly something I'd see people fighting to in Smash.
Also the 2 tracks we do have were included.
I've also included multiple versions for some of the songs just to give an idea of ways they could sound but on the condition only one would be picked.
FFVII- Let the Battles Begin
VII- Fight On!
VII- One Winged Angel- Original, Distant Worlds, KHII.5
VII- JENOVA- Black Mages, Distant Worlds
VII- Bombing Mission- Distant Worlds
XV- Apocalyptis Noctis- Original
XIII- Blinded by the Light- Original
XII- Dalmasca Estersand- Distant Worlds
X- Normal Battle- Remaster
X- Seymour Battle- Remaster, Black Mages
X- Otherworld- Remastered (just the original but higher quality). For artistic integrity, keep Bill Muir's Straight Edge, No Regrets, Till I Die at the end.
IX- Vama Allo Flamenco- Distant Worlds, Black Mages
IX- Not Alone- Distant Worlds, Original
IX- Festival of the Hunt- Distant Worlds
VIII- Liberi Fatali- Distant Worlds
VIII- The Man With the Machine Gun- Original, Distant Worlds
VI- Terra's Theme- Original, Distant Worlds
VI- Dancing Mad- Distant Worlds, Black Mages Okay. Maybe this one's a bit too long but I'd settle for an abridged version with 2 of the 4 tiers.
VI- The Decisive Battle- Original
VI- Battle Theme- Black Mages
V- Clash on the Big Bridge- Distant Worlds, Black Mages
V- Neo EXDEATH- Black Mages
IV- Battle 2- DS
IV- Battle With the Four Fiends- DS, Black Mages
IV- Zeromus- Black Mages, Original
I- Battle Scene- Black Mages
I- Matoya's Cave- Remastered
Main Theme of Final Fantasy- Distant Worlds
Prelude- Theatrhythm, Distant Worlds, XHD, VI
Chocobo Theme- Mamdo de Chocobo, Mods de Chocobo, Chocobo Medley (has some other chocobo related songs), Swing de Chocobo
Mystic Quest- Battle Theme- Original
Mystic Quest- Dark King- Original
Theatrhythm Curtain Call- Special Arrange Medley A sneaky way to get Main Theme of FFVII and Suteki Da Ne in here.
Theathrhythm Curtain Call- Credits Smash needs more ska
Might amend later but I've got some study to do that I meant to start earlier.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What's everyone's favorite Nintendo RPG/RPG series?

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pokemon I guess.

I also really like SMRPG, Paper Mario, Golden Sun, EarthBound and Xenoblade.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i dont have a favorite series because each game is either hit or miss for me, but i definitely have some

List of GOAT Nintendo RPGs
- Xenoblade 1
- Paper Mario Thousand-Year Door
- Mother 3
- Bowser's Inside Story
- Fire Emblem 4: Genealogy of the Holy War
- Pokemon Generation 4
- Baten Kaitos

lol never played golden sun and probably never will

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Aw, alright lol. It's my 3rd favorite Nintendo series so far (and, just video game series as a whole so far), so I do recommend it.
what, you're gonna give me money for a gameboy and golden sun? :secretkpop:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Super Paper Mario's storyline with The Thousand Year Door's gameplay could've made SPM the best damn game in the series.
Idk.

I like Super Paper Mario's gameplay as is.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mega Man's had it pretty nice with the music. I do wish Street Fighter got some of it's SF3 stuff, namely Third Strike, but some 2nd Impact music would be nice too.

I get why though, SF2's THE game to put the series on the map.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Idk.

I like Super Paper Mario's gameplay as is.
I do too. It helps that it was actually my first Paper Mario game. I bought and played the first three PM games in reverse order. So I wasn't used to the spin-off's turn-based gameplay when I got into SPM, and thus it never bothered me to begin with. I just enjoyed it as a unique platformer and still do even after getting into the first two games.

Except a decent number of the boss fights.

As long as you're not underleveled, most of SPM's bosses are total jokes. Even the final boss. Which really bites considering the final act of the game is otherwise epic.

D

Deleted member

My favorite Nintendo RPG (and video game ever) is Mother 3, with Earthbound and Mother 1 close behind.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Would any of you mind if Paper Mario characters replaces the fodder characters in Mario Kart? Like, instead of a Koopa you have Kooper. Instead of a Goomba you have Goombella. Instead of a Shy Guy you have General Guy. That kind of thing.

Not saying Nintendo would ever do it. Just asking if you would be okay if they did.

D

Deleted member

Would any of you mind if Paper Mario characters replaces the fodder characters in Mario Kart? Like, instead of a Koopa you have Kooper. Instead of a Goomba you have Goombella. Instead of a Shy Guy you have General Guy. That kind of thing.

Not saying Nintendo would ever do it. Just asking if you would be okay if they did.
Hell no I wouldn't mind.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hell no I wouldn't mind.
Yeah! I just want them to have a little more personality/identity to them, you know.

Side note, if there’s ever another Paper Mario game, there needs to be a chapter on DK Island. I need to see the Paper versions of the DK and Kremlin Krews. And I want a Kremling partner.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh. By the way, i’ll Post my Soul of Hyrule (basically a Zelda SoulCalibur) roster here tomorrow morning. Let me know if you aren’t going to be awake and want me to tag you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom