• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just realized that the 3DS is one year away from being a decade old
8a8636f821efd80970bb7996fdd1bc49.jpg

This console just refused to die for the longest time, huh?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Presented without context:
Why does he look like an extremely buff care bear?
Hey everyone, woke up in a not-so comforting way this morning...
Why's that? What's wrong?

Anyway, saw this image of a Sonic movie Rouge and thought it was cute and wanted to share.
If Rouge was in a sequel, I think a great way of writing her character would be for her to start out cutting a deal with Eggman in order to satisfy her own greed of receiving some kind of big monetary reward from Eggman, but then over time has a redemption arc and ends up siding with Sonic and crew in order to defeat Eggman. It would match her canon arc in the games since while she's still materialistic, she softens and becomes less corrupt over time, even though her morality is still somewhat up and down at this time.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yooo Anime expos key art lookin hot. TWEWY cast and the Anime expo mascots
View attachment 273027
yes, this was in fact drawn by freaking Nomura
Can we just admit that the game is one of Square's best?

We really need a damned sequel.

I mean the writing and all still holds pretty well. This game changed my life back in 2011.

2018101423375100-F9E4ED7281324AE9C62C7E2BBA082F61_resize_14.jpg

2018101420202000-F9E4ED7281324AE9C62C7E2BBA082F61_resize_75.jpg

2019071723522200-F9E4ED7281324AE9C62C7E2BBA082F61_resize_39.jpg

Oh and I did a 2,000 word essay on the game around 6 years back as well.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, just as a bit of notice, if you have DIY plans for any regular wood furniture, please tag me. Not to be confused with Wooden Block furniture.

I got a lot of work to do today, but I should be able to play later, hopefully.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
https://www.resetera.com/threads/se...-ubisoft-potentially-4-nintendo-games.214446/

Amazon got a bunch of listings for upcoming games, though I'm not sure if they're placeholders or hints for games that could be announced in June (ones that would have been announced at E3). At the very least, I'm assuming that the Bethesda placeholder for the Switch is Doom Eternal.
Hoping for some of these to turn out to be TWEWY 2, Monster Hunter Switch, and Metroid 5. Those are among the titles I've been looking forward to on the Switch and I'd be very happy to see them.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I doubt this will be the case, but I wonder if Zarude is gonna be released with the Isle of Armor instead, since his movie got delayed
Considering Zarude's signature move is in the data of Pokémon Home now that they just revealed a Zarude plush, sounds like it's The Isle of Armor-bound.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Protip. Dress in exclusively in either red or black and set your custom video background to a blazing column of fire to assert dominance.
Me in a few weeks talking to job organisation officer.

Officer : "So where do you see yourself in five years?"

Me: "As your OVERLORD!" with flaming sataic background.

Top 10 ways to get fired from a job before even getting help.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think the Switch would burst into flames if it tried to run Arkham Knight.
if it can handle Mortal Kombat (via graphics downgrade) and Witcher 3, Arkham Knight should be fine...maybe they can cut out or limit the Batmobile parts

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
if it can handle Mortal Kombat (via graphics downgrade) and Witcher 3, Arkham Knight should be fine...maybe they can cut out or limit the Batmobile parts
You mean the entire point of the game and the thing that makes it stand out from other entries in the series? I do not wanna play Arkham Knight with no Batmobile.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You mean the entire point of the game and the thing that makes it stand out from other entries in the series? I do not wanna play Arkham Knight with no Batmobile.
if it means being Im allowed to have a real boss fight with Deathstroke and not be forced to drive so damn much...then I’m willing to sacrifice or limit it. There was too many damn times where the Batmobile was feeling real forced up in that game.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I've been rather so busy thinking up of more Lost Tapes episode ideas.

Lost Tapes: Cyclops
Summary: Newlyweds on their honeymoon joined by some of their friends to celebrate their marriage goes to Greece for vacation sailing through the Mediterranean Sea when suddenly their boat crashes and are stranded on an unknown island. While trying to contact help and find a way off, they find out something giant and anthropomorphous thought to had only existed in Greek Mythology lives on the island that doesn't take too kindly to intruders.

Lost Tapes: Gorgon
Summary: Archaeologists studying ancient Greece culture and myths at an necropolis finds themselves they are not alone when one of their team goes missing and comes upon an lifelike statue that resembles him. Confused and terrified, they attempt to leave but that proves to be impossible as an snake-haired being from Greek Mythology itself won't let them.

Lost Tapes: Emela-Ntouka
Summary: After an series of unexplained deaths of elephants being found dead. African wildlife rangers goes in to investigate on what they presume to be caused by poachers but oddly enough, all the dead elephants still have their tusks intact and most strangely gored. Their search and investigation soon leading them to the true culprit. An highly territorial and ferocious horned beast that kills anything in sight that is feared by many tribes known as "The Elephant Killer".

Lost Tapes: Manticore
Summary: American soldiers based in Iraq seeks to find an notorious local terrorist group and their leader but when they do, all they find is the enemy camp completely destroyed which strangely looks like some sort of animal attack, they eventually find themselves next being hunted down by a legendary and cannibalistic being only known from ancient Greek and Persian legends.

Lost Tapes: Werejaguar
Summary: An group of friends on vacation in Mexico goes to the Mesoamerican pyramids for sightseeing accompanied by their tour guide. Things however takes an deadly turn when their tour guide begins to exhibit strange behavior and starts showing feline features notably eyes, teeth and claws realizing they've been lured into an trap.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Been playing some Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling. This game does a horrible job at hiding the fact that it was inspired by the classic Paper Mario games.

That's actually a good thing! :b:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just completed Super Punch-Out! Honestly, it was fun, but not as fun as the original Punch Out. The impact of your punch felt lesser, there was less pattern recognition.... I don’t know. It just wasn’t as good. Once I get $20 I’ll try my hand at Punch-Out!! Wii.
if it means being Im allowed to have a real boss fight with Deathstroke and not be forced to drive so damn much...then I’m willing to sacrifice or limit it. There was too many damn times where the Batmobile was feeling real forced up in that game.
I guess when you think something is fun you don’t find it forced

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I am so lost in Superstar Saga trying to find the fruits for the Yoshi's.
OOOOOOOO I remember that side-quest. You need to have patience because it will take a while. It's one of the longer side-quests in the game. Be willing to use the brothers dig move a lot, because there are some that are hidden underground iirc.

Also: LOOK FOR BLUE FLOWERS. When you dig in the center of said patches, you might get lucky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom