• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Gamecube:
-Super Smash Bros. Melee
-Luigi's Mansion
-Super Mario Sunshine
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
-Kirby Air Ride
-Custom Robo
-Star Fox Assault
-Wave Race: Blue Storm
-Pikmin
-F-Zero GX
-Soul Calibur 2
-Metroid Prime
-Mario Party 4
-Pac-Man Versus
-WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgames
-Capcom vs. SNK 2 (both companies have games on the NES Online app)
-The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
-Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door
-Tales of Symphonia
-Sonic Adventure 2

Mind you, a hypothetical online app would probably start with half of these, at best, and it almost definitely wouldn't be so heavy on RPGs. Also, I tried to pick games with multiplayer focus when I could, rather than the best of the best on the systems.
Imagining a world where Nintendo acknowledges the GameCube Custom Robo's existence... man that would be a time to be alive.

I now really want a port of Four swords on the Switch, that would be cool

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Tfw aftermath is taking so long to download that I won't be able to play today.
20200515_003612.png

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So what are you guys up to around here?
I just finished an online shift for work, and I've been playing Persona 3 recently. It will take some time to get used to the limitations that the game has compared to P4 and 5, but I'm enjoying the game so far, even if it's frustrating at times.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
No thanks, not a fan of Iron Man‘s helmet with wrinkles. That should be illegal
I agree it should.

X'D And well, the guy that made it that way is apparently a well known tracer...how does he get away with that, I wonder.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Had such a sleepy day today. Been waking up early in the morning all due to my long hair making me feel more hot and sweaty more often. Can't wait until I finally get an haircut, whenever that will be...

There is always the option of shaving myself bald...but I won't want to do that...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Threw in a couple auditions for a little fangame and got cast for two characters and i ShsnfnjgjxkgjjSjajdj

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
RoboCop's ending is dope as ****!

I also really want that look of him as an skin/costume.
I find the reason for Robocop entering the Mortal Kombat universe to be hilarious for some reason.

"Kano's selling weapons to gangs in my city? I'll arrest him, even if I have to travel through time and space, and kill a god, to do it!"

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I find the reason for Robocop entering the Mortal Kombat universe to be hilarious for some reason.

"Kano's selling weapons to gangs in my city? I'll arrest him, even if I have to travel through time and space, and kill a god, to do it!"
That's what I was wondering myself.

"Wait so Kano went to RoboCop's universe to sell weapons? Why? Also how did he get there?".

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I would have said "pizza time", but truth is_

1) I already ate it

2)It ain't pizza time, it's DANCE TIME!!
dance time.gif

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Thinking of the fact that Jerry Seinfeld made a movie about bees well past his prime, and it stared other members of Seinfeld way past their prime, written by members of Seinfeld way past their prime, and the movie felt like an extremely bizzare Seinfeld episode from way past it's prime.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, I did a bunch of stuff.

I explored the majority of my island, save for a hill that I assume I need a ladder for. I went on a Mystery Tour and invited someone on the island to live in mine. I then harvested that island for all the things I could bring to my island. Flowers, bugs, fruits... even stole a couple Coconut Trees for my Island.

But now I'm in a pickle. How do you get Iron Nuggets? Like, a lot of them? I need 30 in total.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, I did a bunch of stuff.

I explored the majority of my island, save for a hill that I assume I need a ladder for. I went on a Mystery Tour and invited someone on the island to live in mine. I then harvested that island for all the things I could bring to my island. Flowers, bugs, fruits... even stole a couple Coconut Trees for my Island.

But now I'm in a pickle. How do you get Iron Nuggets? Like, a lot of them? I need 30 in total.
You need to get a shovel, and you need to start bashing rocks with it. The rocks on your island will only have a certain amount of nuggets, so I suggest using nook miles tickets for even more rocks.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You need to get a shovel, and you need to start bashing rocks with it. The rocks on your island will only have a certain amount of nuggets, so I suggest using nook miles tickets for even more rocks.
I know how they're obtained but...that's it though?

Like, you have to grind for 2000 miles for those tickets.

That's gonna take awhile. Guess I better save up what I have right now.

But anyways, I donated 15 things so I'll have a museum on my island soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom