• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Man, that sucks. Good thing it's savable. I'm sure you spent a lot of time on that. Nobody wants their hard work to go to waste.
Indeed.
And It pisses me off even more since this is the first time I do such things on family meetings and this has to happen.

These past days have been constantly demolishing for my heart.

My sympathy to you. Fates really not liking you sometimes for the small stuff.

Also cool to see you are cooking stuff at this age.
I live in a house of ready meals and instant noodles.
Yeah, I really want to get into cooking because I feel I do have potential between my chocolate cakes and flans (which everyone seem to like).

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Then again, a ban did end up getting the two biggest threads on the website into massive lockdown from riots, so maybe that's why lol
I ended up ignoring her because frankly, her actions were unneeded.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Then again, a ban did end up getting the two biggest threads on the website into massive lockdown from riots, so maybe that's why lol
A lockdown that only one of them actually recovered from.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Yeah, I really want to get into cooking because I feel I do have potential between my chocolate cakes and flans (which everyone seem to like).
I can cook a couple of foods, but I wouldn't mind exploring more on it.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I ended up ignoring her because frankly, her actions were unneeded.
I can piece together what happened.

What a shame. Thought she was a nice person on the early days of being a forum member here.
Her world view was interesting even though it became a bit aggressive.

@JDCabrera cooking is a good skill and it'll get you a bit far as well. More mature than me in a way with that.
And also no point in me cooking for family considering one would rather jump off a cliff than touch anything like that from.

A lockdown that only one of them actually recovered from.
I've heard about that and a few other stories. Hopefully we are in a pretty drama less era these days.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
I can piece together what happened.
She kept calling everything that doesn't imply female sexist left to right, every single time. She needs to learn about different options. I get wanting an female character, but being rude is uncalled for.

Dutch Raikuna

She kept calling everything that doesn't imply female sexist left to right, every single time. She needs to learn about different options. I get wanting an female character, but being rude is uncalled for.
Yeah I was right.
That's all I needed to hear my friend.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh, that. Yeah that's pretty typical for em'. Considering that they hadn't been banned before, I just assumed that they did something more extreme.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
well after suffering a stroke a few days ago, my grandma who lives with us has unfortunately passed away. What makes it rough though is how she lost almost all memory from it and was confused and dazed in her final hours. And not being able to see her because of this damn virus makes it way worse. I really hope things get better soon.

In a different note, looking at those new moves, triple axel is absolutely the signature move of calyarex. And the corrosive poison or whatever is definitely slowing and slowbros.

Other then that we know the signatures of every other Pokémon known. So that still leads like 18 moves without an assigned Pokémon.

Rising voltage is likely the signature of electregi and I’m thinking meteor beam for the other one.

As for what moves are for the birds, I’m unsure, but I doubt the lack signatures. Let’s say they each have one, that’s 13 new moves still left. So there could be 13 new final stage Pokémon with these moves, weather that be legendaries or final forms of galarian forms, or even if a new Pokémon or two.

So it should be interesting to see what’s in the dlc[/spoiler]
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you and your family the best as you grieve.

And the flan is finished I think:

Yo, that dish is lookin' fiiiine. I've had authentic flan before and it's pretty good.
I've also tried Americanized flan that gave me food poisoning. Needless to say, the stuff I had in Spain was far better lol

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

Frick It, gonna call my crush in one hour (when she may have finished lunch).

I've tried everything else which could have helped me cope with all this crap and all has somehow backfired.

May as well ask her for a date next week at this point.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Indeed.
And It pisses me off even more since this is the first time I do such things on family meetings and this has to happen.

These past days have been constantly demolishing for my heart.
Which is unfortunately typical. It always happens at the worst time.

One example I can think of is me suddenly coming down with a cold again... right before work during the pandemic. I had to continuously take off till I was sure it wasn't going to happen again. Now I'm just trying to get a haircut done so I can see again. ._.;

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
It's a temporary ban due to stacking up several flaming/harassment warnings in quick succession. It's not like it's permanent, so there doesn't seem to be any point in discussing it further.

Let's move on to something else - what's everyone doing to keep busy during this quarantine? (assuming that your countries are still under quarantine - I know that some places have been trying to ease off of it) I've been catching up on Doctor Who and movies, working my way through my video game backlog, going for walks, teaching online (it's taken a while to get that set up) and (now that the weather's warmed up) mowing lawns.

Last edited:

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
It's a temporary ban due to stacking up several flaming/harassment warnings in quick succession. It's not like it's permanent, so there doesn't seem to be any point in discussing it further.
I am sorry if I dragged it along, wasn't trying to.

Oh, um....I guess, youtube and my games?

D

Deleted member

Let's move on to something else - what's everyone doing to keep busy during this quarantine? (assuming that your countries are still under quarantine - I know that some places have been trying to ease off of it)
I wish I could talk about the stuff I do during this quarantine.

Sadly I am doing nothing during these days because they literally took every kind of entertainment besides my phone out of my weeks.

And that's as far as I will go before I make people uncomfortable with my family issues.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Good to know its not permanent but as you said I'll move on now from this.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Let's move on to something else - what's everyone doing to keep busy during this quarantine? (assuming that your countries are still under quarantine - I know that some places have been trying to ease off of it)
The usual. Gaming, etc.

I did however get this quick image done. Apophis, a snake monster(who is loosely based upon Apep, probably), while it's preparing to roll around like a wheel. An unused animation that was scrapped from the final version. Since it moves very far away from its starting point, using most projectile spells would it difficult to hit you. So it instead stands still in the final version while casting Wind Cutter Lv 2, making it an effective attack.

What's neat is through code testing, we found out its large head is the actual hitbox. It can plausibly do a physical attack too. As can more than one monster if it has an animation close enough to the idea. Like a lot of weapon using monsters literally swing their weapon, so it has a hitbox. It makes me think there was a lot more plans as is for this. Only other animation I remember was Big Mouth, an alligator/crocodile/hippo thing just opens its mouth more with its polygonal tongue hanging out a bit, and then just fires a spell off from its mouth.

Dutch Raikuna

I'm sorry, but who? For a moment I thought you meant SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 but it seems like she’s still running business
Yeah I thought it was her for a split second as well. Then I was oh ok.

Frick It, gonna call my crush in one hour (when she may have finished lunch).

I've tried everything else which could have helped me cope with all this crap and all has somehow backfired.

May as well ask her for a date next week at this point.
This reminds me of a question I wanted to ask you. When you have friends from another island come over, is it by a plane or by boat? I'm super curious about this type of stuff.

Wanting to start a new game or anime but can't since my college's stance is so damn inconsistent with the messaging.

Want to go out and do some hill climbing but can't and with where I live being a 2 in 1 country messaging is a bit of bickering.

So I'm just playing Civ VI while talking to my friends here.

I wish I could talk about the stuff I do during this quarantine.

Sadly I am doing nothing during these days because they literally took every kind of entertainment besides my phone out of my weeks.

And that's as far as I will go before I make people uncomfortable with my family issues.
Well you know you've got the Discord if you want someone to lend an ear.

And someone like myself will always have a funny story in return thats too bizarre for here.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this Lesley fella didn’t seem too bad. Obsessed with wanting lots of females in Smash sure (but who isn’t...and not just for “plot” or meme purposes), but a sane person nonetheless

D

Deleted member

Yeah I thought it was her for a split second as well. Then I was oh ok.

This reminds me of a question I wanted to ask you. When you have friends from another island come over, is it by a plane or by boat? I'm super curious about this type of stuff.

Wanting to start a new game or anime but can't since my college's stance is so damn inconsistent with the messaging.

Want to go out and do some hill climbing but can't and with where I live being a 2 in 1 country messaging is a bit of bickering.

So I'm just playing Civ VI while talking to my friends here.

Well you know you've got the Discord if you want someone to lend an ear.

And someone like myself will always have a funny story in return thats too bizarre for here.
My friends from other Islands tend to come on plane. Although there have been special ocasions when we went on a cruise.

And yeah, I know I have some of you at the Discord server wanting to help me out... But there's only as much as I can say on public threads before I get my account banned from the site as It happened in Forest Maze due to constant mental breakdowns.

So while I wish I could explain all my problems... I sadly cannot do so unless I want my account banned.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Let's move on to something else - what's everyone doing to keep busy during this quarantine? (assuming that your countries are still under quarantine - I know that some places have been trying to ease off of it) I've been catching up on Doctor Who and movies, working my way through my video game backlog, going for walks, teaching online (it's taken a while to get that set up) and (now that the weather's warmed up) mowing lawns.
Nothing's changed. Been taking my dogs for walks and playing with them. I was going down to the creek again but after an scary incident with an deer which Sophie got involved in, staying away for a while. To say the least she was very lucky.

Gonna soon get around to cutting the grass. Will also be kind of moving in. Going there back and forth at my dad's play so I can get an idea of what its like to live on my own. Not sure if it'll be happening at the end of this month though.

Also slowly and step by step going to a few places like Subway and Wal-Mart while taking precautions notably gloves and an mask.

osby

Smash Obsessed

I'm currently listening to The Magnus Archives, reading The Elephant's Journey, and working on my final assignments.

It seems like the quarantine won't hold on for long and things aren't so strict anymore but I still try and stay at home as much as possible. The last thing I want is to infect my father.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Man, I haven't woken up so well. Might pat some warm water on my head to heal faster.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of Cicadas, one day I was walking my dog, and a cicada annoyed him so much that he walked up to it and just ate it.

He never did something like that before that day, and he never did it again.

Dutch Raikuna

My friends from other Islands tend to come on plane. Although there have been special ocasions when we went on a cruise.

And yeah, I know I have some of you at the Discord server wanting to help me out... But there's only as much as I can say on public threads before I get my account banned from the site as It happened in Forest Maze due to constant mental breakdowns.

So while I wish I could explain all my problems... I sadly cannot do so unless I want my account banned.
Thats what the Discord was for. I've got a lot of problems going on as well.

Speaking of Cicadas, one day I was walking my dog, and a cicada annoyed him so much that he walked up to it and just ate it.

He never did something like that before that day, and he never did it again.
Reminds of the time I woke up in Florida with a tick in my hip. This is why I'm glad I live in Ireland.

osby

Smash Obsessed

I don't remember that the rules on this site were so strict. I know keeping sensitive issues in PMs is encouraged but banning an account just because you talked them in open? Really?

D

Deleted member

I don't remember that the rules on this site were so strict. I know keeping sensitive issues in PMs is encouraged but banning an account just because you talked them in open? Really?
Yeah, this week I got banned from Forest Maze because I kept constantly bringing up my family issues at many channels unpurposefully, and It got to the point mods had to ban me because It creeped other users out (for example when someone at #general asked about the last time a movie made us cry and I said Toy Story 3 alongside how my mother slapped me back then for crying with It).

I don't 100% know how the rules at Smashboards work, but I expect them to work similar to Forest Maze and many other Discord servers, so I don't really want to risk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom