Social Social Thread - Boi-oi-oing Yeah!

Who is the ARMS Character Coming to Smash?

• Spring Man

Votes: 40 24.8%
  • Ribbon Girl

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Min-Min

Votes: 48 29.8%
  • Ninjara

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Mummy

• Max Brass

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Dr. Coyle

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Helix

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • Twintelle

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Springtron

• Kid Cobra

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Mechanica

• Lola Pop

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Misango

• Hedlok

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • An ARMS 2 Character!

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I sorted through my collection and put it on a website. Turns out I own roughly 330 games, which is way more than I was expecting. Granted, I counted dupicates (eg. NSMB on DS and VC NSMB on Wii U) and amiibo, but collections and the mini consoles probably even it out.

Now that I have a list of all the games I own, I don't even have to choose which game to play! I can just use a random number generator to choose for me! What incredible game will it gi-
View attachment 272426
View attachment 272427
A man has to keep to his number. Do it!
Seriously maybe I should try something like that.

Man, that reminds me of those villains who for some reason have a mouth on their chests, with a tongue and all. I'm like the hell does that work. I need x-rays dammit!

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
3DS FC
4785-8439-9300
NNID
MetroRetro

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
I can come and get them now if thats ok with you. You want me to pay you back with anything?
Sure, sorry for the delay. I'm on now if you want it. Don't have anything in return really. I plan to collect the other variants of the Merry GO Round and items like it but right now I want to narrow down the look of my town first.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
NNID
UID:chiefjafar
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sure, sorry for the delay. I'm on now if you want it. Don't have anything in return really. I plan to collect the other variants of the Merry GO Round and items like it but right now I want to narrow down the look of my town first.
Understandable, yeah I could come get it now, do you want me to come over or you come to me?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
NNID
UID:chiefjafar
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So.

My mom and sister bought me Animal Crossing and something called West of Loathing.

Won't be able to play them until Monday.
*kicks down your door* Hello, I heard you have animal crossing, we can play together whenever you wanna
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I can give you that teacup ride whenever you want it.
How about after I gonto Z25s and come back?
I can open my gates now if you don't mind, I'll post a dodo code.
yep, I donr mind

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
*kicks down your door* Hello, I heard you have animal crossing, we can play together whenever you wanna

How about after I gonto Z25s and come back?

yep, I donr mind
Apparently I have to software update the game first so give me just a few minutes.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Its an damn miracle. I took my dogs for a walk and then went down to the creek for a bit.

Sophie ended up getting into an tussle with an deer and I feared for her life. Luckily managed to get her to stop and we left, then the deer came back for another attack until I scared it off.

It then followed us as we left and I scared it off again.

Gonna check on Sophie later to see if she got any ticks from the deer.

I'm just grateful the worst didn't occur.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

I do stupid voices in my closet.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You could use the time travel method to skip and go back until they move away. And some of the frogs are cool. I like ribbot and tad was alright
I would do that, but my brother really hates that method and I have to share an island with him. Also I was joking about the ***** part. Frog villagers are cool.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
I would do that, but my brother really hates that method and I have to share an island with him. Also I was joking about the ***** part. Frog villagers are cool.
Some of them are lol. When I was villager hunting I found a few of them and they weren’t too bad seeming. But I’m trying to diverse my village with different animals and villagers I haven’t had previously. Except Roald he always gets to stay

Top Bottom