• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm pretty sure I remember something similar to that PotD happening at the end of DQXI
Nope, nothing comes to mind at all about DQXI considering its place in the canon.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Some stuff on an unreleased X-Men game. Surprisingly has nothing to do with the Mutant Academy games that were also PS1 era. It was made by a different team.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
An old nemesis of mine who's committed some evil and quite illegal acts may be getting his recompense soon

And all I have to say is (in regards to him)

It does feel incredibly satisfying when someone who's bullied you relentlessly get their comeuppance later on in life. It's feels like karmic justice.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Smell of the Game has only grown on me more and more.

IF THE WORDS KILL ME I DON'T NEED A NEW WORLD ORDER!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I swear, I'm winning online tourneys and score high at locals, but the moment I step onto Elite Smash all my skill just becomes

78y.gif

Why? What the **** is this phenomenon? It's like these people on Elite know my every move before I ****ing make it and I get 0-to-Death'd.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm listening to Bomberman Hero's OST again, and with all the rain and thunder, that **** hits different. Such a good soundtrack. I need more Drum N' Bass man.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I forgot when was the last time I entered on the site.

Just passing by to kill some time until I can have an importante phone call with a friend.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
D

Deleted member

Seems like my friend is still sleeping due to how he has the automatic replier on.

Gonna wait two hours before calling again.

I pray this call begins a lot of good things to come for all my friends and I after such terrible weeks.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Seems like my friend is still sleeping due to how he has the automatic replier on.

Gonna wait two hours before calling again.

I pray this call begins a lot of good things to come for all my friends and I after such terrible weeks.
Thought you were taking a longer break?

Also hi guys, just couldn't be bothered starting up my laptop yesterday so decided not to go on the forums.

D

Deleted member

Ok, osby osby DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu Lamperouge Lamperouge Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F Noipoi Noipoi Zinith Zinith Freezerburn Freezerburn praline praline Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

It's time to talk about why I have been so absent from the site these past day, and what is the deal with my biggest plan ever now that three of my IRL friends are on board.

So long story short: this quarantine has ****ed up the minds of all of our parents. They have all become too petty, too extremist towards all of us and have made a lot of yikes stuff I don't even want to mention. And knowing how my friend Ben always tries to prevent me from bringing up the fact he is a boy near his parents (which already makes me worried about how he deals with stuff at his home), I can only fear what has happened to him with them during this quarantine.

And since we are all sick of so much family drama, so many problems over meaningless stuff and we just want some mental peace for some of us...

A WHOLE WEEK OF JUNE OR JULY AT SAN AGUSTÍN (THE SOUTH OF GRAN CANARIA)

12087181-panorama-de-la-imagen-de-la-playa-de-san-agustín-gran-canaria-la-vista-de-ancho-en-la...jpg

san_agustin-gran_canaria_2.jpg

Between all of us we will pay for an apartment near one of the best places to pass the summer in our island. We will find someone who will take us there after paying an apartment and from there on out we will be an entire week on our own and without our parents.

No unnecessary drama, no worries, no transphobia and no bad moods. Just the five/six of us, my Disney+ account, our Nintendo Switchs, the beach and if we get lucky some cool parties.

I have already prepared my musical playlist for the car trip to San Agustín and all!
20200408_000500.jpg

20200408_000521.jpg

20200408_000538.jpg

20200408_000552.jpg

My friends and I know that this idea would do a lot of great stuff for all of us both phisically and mentally.

I am so hyped for this, and the best thing is that my friends and I are finally closer to making it real.

So yeah, in the meantime I will have to deal with my parents... But some months after this Coronavirus crap is over my friends and I will finally shine!!!!!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Smell of the Game has only grown on me more and more.

IF THE WORDS KILL ME I DON'T NEED A NEW WORLD ORDER!
When someone go:

THIS IS BULL**** BLAZING, STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING!

You have to give them the thumb-up, like so:
thumb up sol afro.png

This song is the good ****.

Dutch Raikuna

It's time to talk about why I have been so absent from the site these past day, and what is the deal with my biggest plan ever now that three of my IRL friends are on board.

So long story short: this quarantine has ****ed up the minds of all of our parents. They have all become too petty, too extremist towards all of us and have made a lot of yikes stuff I don't even want to mention. And knowing how my friend Ben always tries to prevent me from bringing up the fact he is a boy near his parents (which already makes me worried about how he deals with stuff at his home), I can only fear what has happened to him with them during this quarantine.

And since we are all sick of so much family drama, so many problems over meaningless stuff and we just want some mental peace for some of us...

View attachment 268646
View attachment 268647
Between all of us we will pay for an apartment near one of the best places to pass the summer in our island. We will find someone who will take us there after paying an apartment and from there on out we will be an entire week on our own and without our parents.

No unnecessary drama, no worries, no transphobia and no bad moods. Just the five/six of us, my Disney+ account, our Nintendo Switchs, the beach and if we get lucky some cool parties.

I have already prepared my musical playlist for the car trip to San Agustín and all!

My friends and I know that this idea would do a lot of great stuff for all of us both phisically and mentally.

I am so hyped for this, and the best thing is that my friends and I are finally closer to making it real.

So yeah, in the meantime I will have to deal with my parents... But some months after this Coronavirus crap is over my friends and I will finally shine!!!!!
[/SPOILER]
Ok so I like to digest stuff like this from friends IRL or online and analyse. Got nothing better to do at the minute anyways.

1. Quarantine has ****ed the mind of people around me too and people on here's families as well. And considering the mentaily and family values of Mediterranean countries I've heard about, it's' worse for some people.
Funny thing about all this though is the parent I live with is a massive gamer. He got furloughed so he's just been sitting on his Gaming PC.

2. Feel sorry for your friend who has transphobic parents. I could tell you a similar story but not here, but to sum it up I've disowned a parent for similar reasons.

3. Never have I seen someone who has perfectly blended "chart and radio" music with music from games and TV shows like yourself.

4. I thought you were a woodlands guy JD from my view of you but instead the beach?

5. Honestly I think you're idea of doing with friends is cool of you. Feels like a lot of trust put into your friends.

You make a big post and I analyse. Doing my job here.

D

Deleted member

Ok so I like to digest stuff like this from friends IRL or online and analyse. Got nothing better to do at the minute anyways.

1. Quarantine has ****ed the mind of people around me too and people on here's families as well. And considering the mentaily and family values of Mediterranean countries I've heard about, it's' worse for some people.
Funny thing about all this though is the parent I live with is a massive gamer. He got furloughed so he's just been sitting on his Gaming PC.

2. Feel sorry for your friend who has transphobic parents. I could tell you a similar story but not here, but to sum it up I've disowned a parent for similar reasons.

3. Never have I seen someone who has perfectly blended "chart and radio" music with music from games and TV shows like yourself.

4. I thought you were a woodlands guy JD from my view of you but instead the beach?

5. Honestly I think you're idea of doing with friends is cool of you. Feels like a lot of trust put into your friends.

You make a big post and I analyse. Doing my job here.
I am a man who goes through many kinds of lands.

Forests and beachs are equally dope on my eyes!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Apparently the new Yu-Gi-Oh! side game has a rule to where you can only have 1 "Legend" card in your deck (Blue-Eyes, the new Protag cards, etc.).

I guess they really do be having boss monsters singular now.

Dutch Raikuna

I am a man who goes through many kinds of lands.

Forests and beachs are equally dope on my eyes!
Beaches are too crowded. Rocky outcrops is where it's at.
1586345519084.png

A place I went to about five years ago. I love this stuff over this:

1586345617401.png

I'd be begging for death in places like beaches such as this.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Ok, osby osby DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu Lamperouge Lamperouge Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F Noipoi Noipoi Zinith Zinith Freezerburn Freezerburn praline praline Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

View attachment 268646
View attachment 268647

View attachment 268648
View attachment 268649
View attachment 268650
View attachment 268651

This sounds like an exciting plan, dude! The place you mentioned looks relaxing too.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

View attachment 268646
View attachment 268647

View attachment 268648
View attachment 268649
View attachment 268650
View attachment 268651

Wow, that’s a really cool plan! Hope it all works out for you and your friends.

D

Deleted member

Anyways, I am kinda tired since I had a lot of insomnia and I didn't sleep last night.

Gonna take a nap.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I realize this morning I’ve been listening to way too much Beatles music recently.
I dreamed I was engaged to paul mccarteny. After he proposed we ate cat food and then he tried to help me get through a difficult part in world of light.
I never do understand the weird **** that goes on in my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom