• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Krillin's going on the list. I usually draw Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and Buu. So a different DB character from the norm should be fun.
Big Wheel....I'll see what I can do. Only so much space, but I'm REAL tempted. I'll wait a bit to see some more suggestions before I decide to do Dragapault too or not.
I'd gladly settle for The Wall if Big Wheel proves to be a bit problematic.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
b-b-but she's a teacher and you're her student...
50615BFB-CF3C-4D6F-A934-2B5C719C47BA.jpeg
B7EE1BB0-EEDB-4AD1-A0D3-72430DA4C460.png
If I had to rank the stable girls in P5 she'd probably be number 2 or 3.

Ohya and Ann are at the very bottom.
I couldn’t put Ann at the bottom. She’s got the respectable goods within her...tho the game definitely has some questionable things for someone her age

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Out of the three Scandinavian/Norse Mythology creature flicks I've watched. This is how I'd rank them.

1. The Ritual (2017)
2. Ragnarok (2013)
3. Troll Hunter (2010)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
To be fair, the first is only loosely inspired.
It is I'm aware of that but it still has Norse Mythology roots to it.

Given the creature in it is an Jotunn, giants in Norse Mythology said to be associated with the Norse Gods and also claimed to be the child of Loki.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
It is I'm aware of that but it still has Norse Mythology roots to it.

Given the creature in it is an Jotunn, giants in Norse Mythology said to be associated with the Norse Gods and also claimed to be the child of Loki.
I'm aware, I just find the answer a touch unsatisfying is all since it really doesn't look that part, at all. lol

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Got my monthly YouTube report in today.
1586311012266.png

One hundred subscribers in a month is insane for me! A YouTuber with 40.5k contacted me a while back about voicing a character for him in an animation that came out last month, so I suppose that that explains it! I'm pretty happy with this.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
A new Online Tourney has been announced, this time it's themed around the fighters who debuted in Brawl:

Do enjoy the homage to the end of Subspace Emissary.​

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
A new Online Tourney has been announced, this time it's themed around the fighters who debuted in Brawl:

Clearly a hint that they're finally completing the Forbidden Seven and adding back the cut characters from Brawl.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

AUDI FAMAM
ILLIUS

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Still need one last request. Anyone else got a suggestion before I double back on someone who posted multiple characters?

Right now it's Krillin, Big Wheel, Cuphead, Toph, Thor and one more after that.

EDIT: So I guess not another Marvel character cause I got two on the list already.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm considering it. Again, I'm looking for a handful of characters to get my brain working on the ideas. It's not my best art, but so far it's coming out okay. Most of the line art is roughed out currently.

Noipoi Noipoi , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Lamperouge Lamperouge and Wademan94 Wademan94 . I Figured you want to see the progress.

Six Character Challenge WIP Day 1.png

Krillin, Toph and Big Wheel were pretty fun to draw actually. Part of me thinks I should've done pencil instead of digital, but I didn't feel like scanning anything, so you're just gonna get slightly worse art out of it. But like I said, it came out okay so far.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm considering it. Again, I'm looking for a handful of characters to get my brain working on the ideas. It's not my best art, but so far it's coming out okay. Most of the line art is roughed out currently.

Noipoi Noipoi , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Lamperouge Lamperouge and Wademan94 Wademan94 . I Figured you want to see the progress.

View attachment 268621

Krillin, Toph and Big Wheel were pretty fun to draw actually. Part of me thinks I should've done pencil instead of digital, but I didn't feel like scanning anything, so you're just gonna get slightly worse art out of it. But like I said, it came out okay so far.
Toph lookin like rock mario

CE3005A8-318F-44C4-9D47-763756FE3686.jpeg

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm probably done for the day. Cause I was working on another pic in the earlier parts of the day. I did get some progress on that done. But since I'm drawing over a pencil sketch I did, the big ass scan has Photoshop actin' real chunky.

Sakurai's new Pic of the DayView attachment 268622
"Show him Gohan! Let him see our combined energy!"
"LET YOUR POWER EXPLODE! DO IT NOW GOHAN!"
"FULL POOOOOWEEEEER!"

Tops lookin like rock mario

View attachment 268623
Of course. You know the vibrations.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That has to be a ****ing Dragon Ball reference, there's no way it isn't.

Erdrick and Luminary gotta be swapped tho.
It's too much of a coincidence to not be a DBZ reference. The Akira Toriyama designs doing a Kamehameha like attack were one is behind the other but actually transparent (implying they aren't physically there), absolutely no what this isn't a DBZ reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom