• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The ducktales premiere was pretty good. The second episode was fantastic with a lot of Easter eggs

Shroob

Sup?
I do wonder why Animal Crossing never had a bug nor fish villager.

I mean, I can get it due to bug hunting and fishing, but octopi are both in the series, so uh...
It's a touchy political subject.

After the Animal Wars of 2006, they don't like talking about it.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I just found out about an Avatar game being made in Dreams, and it looks really impressive. A:TLA is probably my favorite piece of media ever, so seeing it in game form would be incredible. It's still really early in development, but I hope it'll be worth the wait.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
To add onto what Will said, high pressure water jets are sometimes used to cut through solid metal.

Physics is fun.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Broke: Corona Virus is making 2020 ****

Woke: World of Warcraft predicted the Corona Virus and Social Distancing era back in 2004 due to a bug that spread an infectious disease.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Started replaying Crash N Sane Trilogy again and HOLY **** I hate Crash 1. Game is infuriating at times.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So the first episode of the new Digimon reboot came out, and early reception to it has been good. I'll admit that I'm pleasantly surprised since after Tri I've been pretty burnt out on that part of the series, but having the first episode leave a good first impression does make me more positive about it. Hopefully it keeps it up since there are some things about the original I would like to see re-explored and/or expanded on.

Broke: Corona Virus is making 2020 ****

Woke: World of Warcraft predicted the Corona Virus and Social Distancing era back in 2004 due to a bug that spread an infectious disease.
The Epidemiologists who studied the Blood Plague were ahead of the curve, it's honestly kind of scary how a major oversight like that managed to reflect real life reactions.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So the first episode of the new Digimon reboot came out, and early reception to it has been good. I'll admit that I'm pleasantly surprised since after Tri I've been pretty burnt out on that part of the series, but having the first episode leave a good first impression does make me more positive about it. Hopefully it keeps it up since there are some things about the original I would like to see re-explored and/or expanded on.

The Epidemiologists who studied the Blood Plague were ahead of the curve, it's honestly kind of scary how a major oversight like that managed to reflect real life reactions.
The Epidemiologists who studied the corrupted blood plague are NOW working on Corona Virus.

Truth is stranger than fiction at times.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
SeekPng.com_yugioh-hair-png_1871730 (1).png

I'll be real I don't even know his name but I see Animal Crossing fans talk about him every waking second of the day.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'll be real I don't even know his name but I see Animal Crossing fans talk about him every waking second of the day.
That's Raymond.

I know because everyone in my feed is "I'm not a furry bUt..." over him.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That's Raymond.

I know because everyone in my feed is "I'm not a furry bUt..." over him.
I've seen people put him in maid outfits. And honestly he looks like a chick with it on, if it was his default would've totally said "yep that is indeed a female yessir".

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Animal Crossing bringing out the inner furry in a lot of folks.

First Anka, now this.
I blame Space Jam for the first wave of furries.

I mean,

****ing seriously?

Krankees

Smash Ace
Currently taking my sweet time with Persona 5 Royal while equipped with multiple playthroughs' worth of knowledge from the base game.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So with the world in lockdown what are you guys doing today sitting in your houses?

For me it'll be more Animal Crossing and Wreckfest.
Debating about getting FFVII Remake as well.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So with the world in lockdown what are you guys doing today sitting in your houses?

I'm doing another playthrough with Pokemon Omega Ruby. But other than that, there's my schoolwork.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I have to do some school and housework, but then I’m gonna plug away at my backlog, starting with some of the recently released fighting game dlc I haven’t tried yet. Then I’m gonna go down my backlog in alphabetical order and by system starting with Jersey Devil on the PS1. I will be getting the FFVII Remake after my tax rebate comes in April. I’ll miss the pre-order bonus but hey, cest la vive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom