• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This is the way I see things pretty much.

Hero was for the fans of the East.

While Banjo was for the fans of the West.

Perfectly balanced as all things should be. Its win-win. Both sides got what they wanted.
yeah and while the Japanese liked both, NA slams DQ like babies because "No swordie, me no like" lol

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
yeah and while the Japanese liked both, NA slams DQ like babies lol
Those fans bring such shame. They should be grateful we even got Banjo to begin with because if Sakurai wanted to he wouldn't of added the bear and bird duo we all wanted for nearly 20 years showing how much he listens and cares for all of us of what we want.

Just shows how much Sakurai pours out his heart yet there's still fans that bashes others despite both having gotten in.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Having Microsoft show up in the copyright holders for Smash is unreal.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Who the **** could even be added to the credits now. Microsoft and altus were the last ones on my radar.
Koei Tecmo could be added if we go Ryu Hayabusa.
Bethesda and Id Software with Doomslayer
Arc System Works if we go Sol or Ragna
SNK if we go Terry or Kyo

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I realized I glanced over the Pokémon part in the Direct, but I think Nessa is pretty cute.
Already seeing various fanart of her around the internet. Gotten popular relatively quick I must say. Then again not surprised given Pokemon's popularity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I want more reveal videos of Japan reacting to DQ. I've watched so many Banjo reactions, but I just...

I want to see EVERYBODY be happy.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Aonuma said BotW2 will be darker than Majora's Mask. Considering we saw Ganondorf's corpse I'm not surprised
009.gif

Oh god.

Please.

Please do.

How much do you gotta know about Dragon Quest to understand 11?
Literally just puff puff.

You're good after that.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Haven't played it myself but if it's anything like the ones I have, nothing. They're each fairly well contained aside from some connections for the Erdrick games.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
when you're a Steve fan.

and you realize the haters are a minority while the people that like Steve or would be okay with him are a huge majority, or, for some, even just simply dislike him but aren't jerks.

but you just.

:sadsheep::cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I want more reveal videos of Japan reacting to DQ. I've watched so many Banjo reactions, but I just...

I want to see EVERYBODY be happy.
If you are looking for some happy DQ reactions(You specified Banjo), I have just the thing. It may not be Japanese, but it's a great reaction from one of my favorite lets players.

D

Deleted member

With the exception of the first 3 which are tied together, the games are mostly unrelated to each other apart from references. and just like redfeatherraven redfeatherraven said you only need to know whats puff-puff but you learn that in game during 11.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Who the **** could even be added to the credits now. Microsoft and altus were the last ones on my radar.
If we are supper lucky and get Crash, Sony and activision would be involved I imagine.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Another question for y'all. What were you all excited and more hyped for?

Hero or Banjo? (Expect most to be the latter)

Me Banjo.
Most of the English speaking fans are gonna say Banjo.

I'm neutral towards both series for the most part, but I liked Hero more. Their trailer was really epic and exciting, not to mention a character with an arsenal of spells satisfies my thirst for magic fighters immensely.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well guys. Tomorrow I'm off on my trip to San Diego for five days with my dad and meeting up with my brother and sister-in-law who are currently traveling. Assuming I don't get any internet you won't see me until Monday.

As said as you may know despite promising and giving my word to better myself only to do it again and again especially with repetitiveness and immature/childish behavior of mine I keep going at it which I honestly admit especially given my age. An unfortunate habit of mine but one I'm really working hard on working so I can better myself not just for you guys but me as well. Taking one step at a time as its something that won't go away over night but eventually I'm confident I'll be a better person then I ever was before not being the person I had used to be. For that, I give you all my word on it especially given I've met plenty of wonderful people on here and couldn't ask for any better fellow friends (Most notably you Zinith).

Until then this is my last post for now. Take care guys and keep on the debating and speculation. I'll see you guys again in less then a week assuming I don't get internet. :)

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
This is the way I see things pretty much.

Hero was for the fans of the East.

While Banjo was for the fans of the West.

Perfectly balanced as all things should be. Its win-win. Both sides got what they wanted.
Honestly, Japan is also eating up the Banjo-Kazooie reveal..so everyone wins with both!
Oddly enough...Disney.
Sora, whether he happens or not, is definitely not impossible.
I dunno which would be more surreal though between Microsoft and Disney.
One is a competitor.
The other is freakin' Disney.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Oh hey, more spirits.
Can we get some FF spirits when Hero comes?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Okay so basically

-Next Smash trailer
-Character is having a dream
-The dream is awesome! The kinda dream you don’t wanna wake from
-They wake up

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
I don't think a Resident Evil rep is AS likely as everyone thinks it is, but it could certainly happen and it'd be ****ing insane if it did.
I think a Bethesda rep is guaranteed at this point, and it's almost certainly Doomguy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom