• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Welcome to the NintenZone Social thread v.5.0! Given this is a social, pretty much anything goes so long as it does not violate any of SWF's Global Rules. Ex. Double Posting (please use the edit button), media-only posts (count as spam), flaming, censor dodging and inappropriate content, etc.

Please report and ignore any posts you think are problematic. If you have questions, feel free to tag or PM a Staff member. Though if you wish to contest a Staff ruling or site policy, please PM the given Staff member or make a thread in the Forum Support boards; lets not try to keep the thread positive and on-topic.

Given what we have said above, Leak/Rumor discussion is naturally allowed, but we do ask you not to create any rumors/leaks directly on SWF or make a new thread for the given rumor(s)/leak(s) in general without consulting a Staff Member.

Gaming as a whole can be found in the Light House boards, and Mario/Zelda/Pokemon discussion threads belong in their respective sub-forums, though they're not off limits here.

Thread rules:
1. Large images (Images that stretch a normal text post) must be put into spoiler tags.

2. In order to keep discussion going, and to prevent "meme-posting," we are limiting the number of videos per page. Please limit 5 videos per page.

3. Images, videos, etc must be relevant to the topic at hand, or be a new topic that the user wants to introduce. Posts that are made solely for "like-farming" are not permitted.

4. Listen to the mods. If a moderator tells you to stop, stop. If you have an issue with that moderator's decision, please PM that moderator. If you do not feel comfortable addressing that moderator directly, please bring the issue to Forum Support. Do not continue fighting in the thread. The mods will hand out infractions.

5. You must respect one another. You can disagree with each other, but personal attacks are not tolerated. A minor trolling infraction will be given to first-time offenders. Repeat offenders will be given additional infraction points.

6. Your post must be substantial. "Happy birthday" posts must have something related to the topic at hand. You may always post a 'happy birthday' message on the user's page, or through PM, without reservations.

7. No censor dodging! Posts that contain profanity that is not fully censored by the user themselves are considered censor dodging. Images containing swear words are not allowed and will be removed. Note, as well, that putting this type of content behind a spoiler tag does not make it okay. It is still considered an offense.

Any questions regarding these rules may be asked to any of the moderators in charge:
@PushDustIn
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs

You can also talk to me if you want, and I'll relay to one of these guys. :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*sets the nearest trash can on fire*

good now it's just like the old thread.

Goals for new thread:
Don't **** up
Actually manage to complete one goddamn speedrun for once
get decent at smash 4 . . .again
think of more goals

use :186: more
:186:
Can my goal for this thread be to not be ****** and played around with by users?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Somehow posting this feels fitting. It has a feeling of new beginnings.

And, well, this is going to be the thread where we all share our first experiences with it! I hope this journey that we're all about to embark on is a good one. In less than six weeks many of us will be playing Breath of the Wild. I wonder how our experiences will be?

Last edited:
Also for the amiibo poll I voted Metroid since FE sort of has a line now

I would probably buy the whole set in a second. Particularly Ridley and a metoid

:061:

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yooooo Hamtaro is in this new Story and Seasons game
speaking of Hamtaro...I love your avatar. I haven't seen the anime in a while, but it's adorable <3

But yeah, the game I am most hype for on the Switch aside from the Smash 4 port is Super Mario Odyssey. I think I'll love the potential adventure game elements, especially.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
speaking of Hamtaro...I love your avatar. I haven't seen the anime in a while, but it's adorable <3

But yeah, the game I am most hype for on the Switch aside from the Smash 4 port is Super Mario Odyssey. I think I'll love the potential adventure game elements, especially.
I went on a Hamtaro picture run and started making icons randomly

Oh the hamtaro is in the 3DS game thats coming out Feb 28th. If it comes to NA we dont know because copyright issues. Imma be sad if it doesn't come to the NA games

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID