• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, uhm, I was browsing through Tumblr and this Kobayashi gif showed up.
I need context, like, right now.
I thought it was just some silly slice of life when did this turn into hentai?

Thoru, the dragon girl, is basically in mad love with Kobayashi. She taken the job of maid as a thanks for a plot point that I won't spoil here and because she admit that she is fallen in love with Kobayashi. Since she her emotion are basically in fire when it come to her love (she is a dragon after all), she admit in alot of occasion that she want to have sex with her, which, of course, Kobayashi refuse every time since, while she like Thoru alot, she doesn't love her at the point of having sex with her. and more importantly, because she is the "comical serious" of the show that serve as a foil to Thoru lack of self-control.

So, in other word, watch the anime if you need more than what I said, I promise, it be worth your time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So, uhm, I was browsing through Tumblr and this Kobayashi gif showed up.
I need context, like, right now.
I thought it was just some silly slice of life when did this turn into hentai?

I like to call this "Dragon trying to hard to be a lesbian"
So I got bored and went to the anime reddit and I found this and Its sad this isnt the whole meme

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'll never forget my first discovery of Shokio, through him exposing Miiverse for Smash requests.

But some of them were troll requests (especially the Call of Duty solider), so he likely got trolled hard.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
On a different unrelated note,
mario123007 mario123007 , @Shishœ, I'm afraid to say I haven't watched any new episodes of LWA since I saw it in that showing and I REALLY should catch up once my summer break begins on June 8th or 9th (or I could quit being lazy and try to catch up sooner).

But I saw the posts about the game, and it looks amazing. Here are more images of it (especially of the precious cinnamon roll as said by Shi):

Would it be wrong of me to say that this is one of the best stylized games based off an anime that I've ever seen? It actually feels like you're in an episode of the anime or just in the anime as a whole. :)
And by looking at the game, I think it is a RPG game, which is awesome.
And I will say this once again, I hope this game will be announced for Switch, so far it is planned for PS4 for now and it's still under development.
And the gameplay hub, looks classic but also gorgeous.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
And by looking at the game, I think it is a RPG game, which is awesome.
And I will say this once again, I hope this game will be announced for Switch, so far it is planned for PS4 for now and it's still under development.
And the gameplay hub, looks classic but also gorgeous.
Please let this game come to the Switch; it makes so much sense and would easily be a guaranteed purchase for me.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Wonder Woman reviews are out and it's... Gotten 4/5s at the very least! DCEU might actually have more than 0 good films
Even if we're not counting movies outside of DC's cinematic universe (so no Superman: The Movie or Superman II, no Batman movies, nothing animated, etc.), I thought Man of Steel was generally a good movie. Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad had their flaws, but they were nowhere near as bad as people say. Then again, it's all opinion-based; I'm just glad to hear that Wonder Woman is getting a good reception.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Even if we're not counting movies outside of DC's cinematic universe (so no Superman: The Movie or Superman II, no Batman movies, nothing animated, etc.), I thought Man of Steel was generally a good movie. Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad had their flaws, but they were nowhere near as bad as people say. Then again, it's all opinion-based; I'm just glad to hear that Wonder Woman is getting a good reception.
Uhhh
I said DCEU
Which is the live action movies starting from MoS. Plus, MoS was very mixed, so a movie that has an outright overall positive reception is great

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Uhhh
I said DCEU
Which is the live action movies starting from MoS. Plus, MoS was very mixed, so a movie that has an outright overall positive reception is great
My bad; I must have missed that. Still, hopefully it means good things for Wonder Woman. It's a movie that's long overdue, so I hope it does well financially as well as critically.

D

Deleted member

Here's an article written by Liam Robertson about the Mario+Rabbids RPG. Gives some details about the development and some gameplay features.

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/05/29/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-an-inside-look/#1

This game is going to be something alright.
At this point I'm just waiting for Harambe to be an unlockable secret character
All anime is hentai if you look for the right quotes.
I think we finally have a mind to rival the Greek philosophers
Thoru, the dragon girl, is basically in mad love with Kobayashi. She taken the job of maid as a thanks for a plot point that I won't spoil here and because she admit that she is fallen in love with Kobayashi. Since she her emotion are basically in fire when it come to her love (she is a dragon after all), she admit in alot of occasion that she want to have sex with her, which, of course, Kobayashi refuse every time since, while she like Thoru alot, she doesn't love her at the point of having sex with her. and more importantly, because she is the "comical serious" of the show that serve as a foil to Thoru lack of self-control.

So, in other word, watch the anime if you need more than what I said, I promise, it be worth your time.
I just downloaded the first time(this has been a long time coming but lesbian dragon was the turning point, I guess) so I'll watch it when I get the chance
Man I need some new anime to watch
Watch Bungou, you nerdou.
Or Gurren Lagann if you somehow haven't and need something motivational.
In the opposite spectrum, if you want to feel like ****, there's Fate/Zero

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Watch Bungou, you nerdou.
Or Gurren Lagann if you somehow haven't and need something motivational.
In the opposite spectrum, if you want to feel like ****, there's Fate/Zero
I actually meed to watch the 2nd season of Bungou and I know the people that made Fate is making an anime based off of Touken Ranbu so im pretty hyped about that. Im also intrested in Animes like the anime Magi

Is There an anime centered around mythical animals that is a ****ty ecchi?

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Please let this game come to the Switch; it makes so much sense and would easily be a guaranteed purchase for me.
It really should if you look how well Switch is selling in Japan. As I said before, not saying it is bad to be on PS4, I just hope this game can go on multi platforms. I think the game has to sell well in order to be ported to other consoles but that's just my guess.
In Taiwan Switch is just sold decently well though, on Taiwan gaming site Home Gamer many of them say they would prefer to buy PS4 rather than Switch... Nintendo doesn't really give a hoot about Taiwan, so it's a bit understandable how many gamers in Taiwan are a bit of negative towards Nintendo. Or you can just say in Taiwan on the Internet most people are douchbags and trolls, especially in the video game community.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Hoops mode is supposedly going to be playable during the Testpunch next weekend...

I wonder if they'll make the other three fighters available as well...I really wanna try out Kid Cobra...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works are worth watching if you want to prepare for the Heaven's Feel movies coming out soon. Both are also my personal favorite animes and ones I definitely recommend.

I don't know what's your view on love story animes, but if you like emotional love stories like Clannad or Anohana, there's Your Lie in April. I'm probably the only person here who's watched it, but it was easily one of my favorites out there with a wonderful cast of characters and some great emotion throughout. If you're not into emotional love stories, Ore Monogatari is a great alternative. While it has a realistic love story-telling similar to Clannad, Anohana, YLiA, and Your Name, it is more humorous.

Another anime I would recommend watching is Sweetness and Lightning. Pretty cute show overall that shows a father finding new life and enjoyment in cooking, and the way he bonds with his daughter (who is pretty adorable in the show) was enjoyable as well.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Full Metal Panic is a romcom/mecha anime hybrid.

The first season focuses mostly on the main plot with some comedy on the side, Fumoffu is nothing but comedy and romcom antics and The Second Raid is the continuation of the first season going back to to the drama w/comedy mix. It's a rather old show but really good nonetheless.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Son of a *****.

You can't even run outside of the neighborhood without getting caught. It's like they rule the whole place and everyone knows what is happening. I would have gotten away on that bus if they didn't get the police involved.

Those two better wrap me up in chains while their at it. I can't be their prisoner forever. End Ashi rant.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
History repeated itself for me today in Fire Emblem Heroes.

I finished up the Barst quest which I'd forgotten to do and got five more free orbs, and with that I was able to do one more summon before Celica's banner ended. One red shows up. I hadn't gotten a single five star this banner. The summoning stone poofs...

:4feroy::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman:

RIP Celica Dreams. This is exactly what happened during Alm's banner, where I had enough for one more summon at the end of the banner and hadn't yet gotten a five star, only to pull a five star GBA lord. Though in Alm's case, it was Eirika.

Though that also means I just need Lucina and Ike before I have the full Smash Crew, and them plus Lyn before I have the extended Smash Crew. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Full Metal Panic is a romcom/mecha anime hybrid.

The first season focuses mostly on the main plot with some comedy on the side, Fumoffu is nothing but comedy and romcom antics and The Second Raid is the continuation of the first season going back to to the drama w/comedy mix. It's a rather old show but really good nonetheless.
I think I only watched Fumoffu when funimation had a channal on TV
Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works are worth watching if you want to prepare for the Heaven's Feel movies coming out soon. Both are also my personal favorite animes and ones I definitely recommend.

I don't know what's your view on love story animes, but if you like emotional love stories like Clannad or Anohana, there's Your Lie in April. I'm probably the only person here who's watched it, but it was easily one of my favorites out there with a wonderful cast of characters and some great emotion throughout. If you're not into emotional love stories, Ore Monogatari is a great alternative. While it has a realistic love story-telling similar to Clannad, Anohana, YLiA, and Your Name, it is more humorous.

Another anime I would recommend watching is Sweetness and Lightning. Pretty cute show overall that shows a father finding new life and enjoyment in cooking, and the way he bonds with his daughter (who is pretty adorable in the show) was enjoyable as well.
Im not a big fan of romance animes like Clannad and stuff. I think Im more Action/comedy or horros Or revese Harems like Uta no prince. I think Im a veey picky anime watcher :emptysheep:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No, but quite frankly Genny doesn't need it. Physic, Invoke and Expel are pretty useful spells. She also gets Seraphim when promoted
I just wish Expel
Worked on the final map. It'd have helped a lot.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Son of a *****.

You can't even run outside of the neighborhood without getting caught. It's like they rule the whole place and everyone knows what is happening. I would have gotten away on that bus if they didn't get the police involved.

Those two better wrap me up in chains while their at it. I can't be their prisoner forever. End Ashi rant.
Wait why the hell would the police need to be called?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Son of a *****.

Could have warned you. They have eyes and ears everywhere. Never underestimate a hive mind neighborhood.

Might as well sit tight and enjoy the day.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait why the hell would the police need to be called?
Probably the convenience of a station being close to that bus stop.

If they wanted to have me back, they should have did it themselves easily. My parents catch me when I run all the time.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
>Tatiana learns Warp at Lv. 8.

...Does Genny learn Rescue at any point, then?
Nope, but if you make Atlas a mage, he learns it as a level 4 Sage. It's the only way to get any sort of warp skill on Celica's party (not counting Sonya's Rewarp, which only works on herself). And is probably the only reason you'd make Atlas a mage, his other spells aren't that useful on him (but he could at least do chip damage with Fire, or something).

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Apparently Link X Bayonetta is a canon thing.
Sorry, but you misinterpretted that. The Gerudo and Bayonetta are similar but not the same
Probably the convenience of a station being close to that bus stop.

If they wanted to have me back, they should have did it themselves easily. My parents catch me when I run all the time.
Now I'm just asking questions. What the hell could have happened to the point you can't leave and everything? I'm worried for you as I'm starting to think Aussie's neighbourhood is a goddamn cult

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Im not a big fan of romance animes like Clannad and stuff. I think Im more Action/comedy or horros Or revese Harems like Uta no prince
Like I said, Ore Monogatari isn't the kind of love story that Clannad and Anohana are. Instead, it's classified as love comedy.

The only other anime comedy I can think of off the top of my head that I really liked was Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lets play a game: You are tasked to choose a new Fire Emblem character for Smash Switch, however it must be a pre-Awakening character (if you choose a Gaiden character it will be on Echoes design, but characters newly added in Echoes can't be chosen).

Who's your choice?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Now I'm just asking questions. What the hell could have happened to the point you can't leave and everything? I'm worried for you as I'm starting to think Aussie's neighbourhood is a goddamn cult
They just want help. Though they should have communicated that notion better. No harm done. His parents already know, just that he diesn't want to stay.

As for the police thing, that happens to me a lot. On days when I'm not allowed to go somewhere, I sneak out and get caught. Yeah, this may not come as a complete shock to some of you. And at least you get a taste of what I deal with.

Chrono.

Argh, so from the looks of it, Tekken 7's single player modes are a little gimped.

Arcade Mode is only 5 fights, and for the first time in the series, there are no character endings. Story Mode is getting blasted because it's short and the story itself accomplishes nothing and leaves a lot of plot threads hanging despite being the "end of the Mishima saga"

And there's a To be continued thing at the end

Ivander

Smash Legend
They just want help. Though they should have communicated that notion better. No harm done. His parents already know, just that he diesn't want to stay.

As for the police thing, that happens to me a lot. On days when I'm not allowed to go somewhere, I sneak out and get caught. Yeah, this may not come as a complete shock to some of you. And at least you get a taste of what I deal with.
What kind of place do you two live in exactly?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom