• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Any tips on how to share my SSF2 newcomer poll to other websites, I want to be really careful on what I post on those website due to different forum rules being applied. I'm considering going on Reddit and I've been here and on YouTube to share my poll, but I haven't thought of any other websites yet. Is Reddit a good idea?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
But how do I know you're not lying to me?
You don't. Hell, my username and avatar are based on an animal that lies out its ass to survive.

But you also know that I don't steer people wrong...oftentimes.

It's just a matter of whether or not you trust me.

*waves hands dramatically*

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Any tips on how to share my SSF2 newcomer poll to other websites, I want to be really careful on what I post on those website due to different forum rules being applied. I'm considering going on Reddit and I've been here and on YouTube to share my poll, but I haven't thought of any other websites yet. Is Reddit a good idea?
Honestly, my advice? Don't. It's annoying on MG, it's annoying here, and it will be annoying anywhere else.

DMoogle

A$
Has anyone found the best way to get Mii hats? I've grinded out all the other challenges and have easily played Crazy Orders over 100 times by now (averaging turn 20+), but I'm still missing TWO hats. I'm about to give in...

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Honestly, my advice? Don't. It's annoying on MG, it's annoying here, and it will be annoying anywhere else.
As long as I don't constantly spam it and use it at the right time obviously.
I don't want to be called names just because I posted a poll.
I want some legitimate results. :p
If only Mcleodgaming could share the poll on their Facebook page it would be great.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
As long as I don't constantly spam it and use it at the right time obviously.
I don't want to be called names just because I posted a poll.
I want some legitimate results. :p
If only Mcleodgaming could share the poll on their Facebook page it would be great.
but...

That is the poll that was missing Paper Mario right?

...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You don't. Hell, my username and avatar are based on an animal that lies out its *** to survive.

But you also know that I don't steer people wrong...oftentimes.

It's just a matter of whether or not you trust me.

*waves hands dramatically*
Well let me put this way bub, you're sending mixed messages.
Sure, on one hand, you haven't been known to lie (as far as we know). But for one, you've outright revealed yourself as a probable conman due to your inspiration by the opossum folk. That right there is a red flag.

Second, you also can't prove that you're not lying to me. After all, one of us has the knowledge, and the other doesn't. For all I know, it could be true, but it's also possible that to be fake. There is a technique known as mind games and all. And from what I've heard, that "inspiration" of yours is rather good at it.

Long story short, while I can't say you are an outright liar (yet), you're not helping your case.

I suppose you could ask him to submit to a polygraph test.
I gladly would. But sadly we're talking over the Internet, so it might not exactly be that useful.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Sure, on one hand, you haven't been known to lie (as far as we know). But for one, you've outright revealed yourself as a probable conman due to your inspiration by the opossum folk. That right there is a red flag.

Second, you also can't prove that you're not lying to me. After all, one of us has the knowledge, and the other doesn't. For all I know, it could be true, but it's also possible that to be fake. There is a technique known as mind games and all. And from what I've heard, that "inspiration" of yours is rather good at it.

Long story short, while I can't say you are an outright liar (yet), you're not helping your case.

I gladly would. But sadly we're talking over the Internet, so it might not exactly be that useful.
If it means anything, I've heard either @ FalKoopa FalKoopa or TewnLeenk( pretty sure it was the former )
say it was a weird place.

D

Deleted member

I suppose they would lose emphasis to a certain extent. But if Nintendo Kart is anything like Super Smash Brothers, twenty percent of the roster will still be Mario. I mean, we might lose our precious Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach; however, that is a risk I am willing to take!
Lol. At least we would have :4diddy: in it. :troll:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
If it means anything, I've heard either @ FalKoopa FalKoopa or TewnLeenk( pretty sure it was the former )
say it was a weird place.
This place is weird enough as it is, some days, it is hardly tolerable. I doubt I could handle much more weird, especially when it is overt that they try too hard to be funny. I mean, at least here you guys have the incentive to try and earn likes.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I added Paper Mario in the newest version of the poll:
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll236110xd05B2965-9
He's got a decent amount of votes so far by the way.
wait....

HE'S SERIOUSLY THAT FREAKING HIGH????

WOOHOO!!!!

fitting music for feeling high in the clouds :)

That's actually funny because 2 out of 3 characters that tops him are those I have voted (I honestly got a little loose because I knew it was a fan game....but not much though).

Actually, can I share this poll on his group?

cause it was made 2 days ago so I guess it;s still going.....

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
>Be me
>Messing around as Olimar
>VS Shulk
>Shulk uses Buster
>Counters my 1st Jab hit
>30 Damage
>MFW
"Did this guy get buffed AGAIN!?"
What counter did he use, Shulk have two counter and one is stronger than the other.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I made the poll part of my signature now, so I probably got Smashboards completely covered now. :p

wait....

HE'S SERIOUSLY THAT FREAKING HIGH????

WOOHOO!!!!

fitting music for feeling high in the clouds :)

That's actually funny because 2 out of 3 characters that tops him are those I have voted (I honestly got a little loose because I knew it was a fan game....but not much though).

Actually, can I share this poll on his group?

cause it was made 2 days ago so I guess it;s still going.....
Sure! I need as much votes as possible! ^^

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I suppose they would lose emphasis to a certain extent. But if Nintendo Kart is anything like Super Smash Brothers, twenty percent of the roster will still be Mario. I mean, we might lose our precious Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach; however, that is a risk I am willing to take!
Baby Sapphire Dr. Rosalina when

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

That wasn't a long story though. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That wasn't a long story though. :p
Ah ha! You're trying to drift me off the subject! I see right through your beady little eyes...
Face it Opossum! You know just as well as I do the secrets that you're hiding! Just admit it, you've lost this battle.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ah ha! You're trying to drift me off the subject! I see right through your beady little eyes...
Face it Opossum! You know just as well as I do the secrets that you're hiding! Just admit it, you've lost this battle.
I have been completely open except with the things I've not been open with. :D

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
But as you've said, he can't prove anything, so how can you by that same token?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
(sees MVG and Opossum's conversation)

....I picked a good time to come to this thread while listening to an extended version of the Ace Attorney Cornered theme it seems. :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh yes, the Back Room IS weird. I had a hard time fitting in there considering I'm a bit uptight. I haven't posted there in months.

:231:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So you admit to the crime then?

Because I have people within the system who funnel their information back to me.
Of course not, I choose to plead the fifth to be difficult.

I also purposely didn't use a semicolon in the first sentence, also to be difficult. :D

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I changed my avatar, title, status, last name, and location to celebrate Spider-Man being brought into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

EDIT: It also doubles as a celebration of Majora's Mask 3D being released this Friday!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom