• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Social] MBR Chat

Skler

Smash Master
MLP is a pretty good show, and the community was nice enough to draw me something awesome. That being said, 90% of anime appears to be tentacle ****, and MLP is certainly better than tentacle ****.

Or Pikachu sex, PR.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
MLP isnt a bad show, it's just not good. Like, i watched it, i wasn't disgusted or offended in anyway by what i saw but it's just not good. Nothing interesting, nothing actually funny. It's just "Safe" literally something for children. It doesnt have anything of particular merit to it. I dont understand why it's so popular.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I once stayed at the house of somebody who I only knew through the Internet because he played a certain video game.

Cartoon about adorable ponies? Not even close to that weird.
you are a crazy man what if he killed you omg

Skler

Smash Master
If it helps, I slept on his bed while he was in the room. I forget where or if he slept. PC Chris, that night was magical.

...like friendship.

Skler

Smash Master
You haven't lived until you've slept on what amounts to an Internet stranger's bed while they were in the room.

In my defense, I went there because he was good at melee. Being good at melee automatically makes you a good person, right?

SleepyK

you know, that joke is very strongly related to something i'm doing in ga melee right now

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You haven't lived until you've slept on what amounts to an Internet stranger's bed while they were in the room.

In my defense, I went there because he was good at melee. Being good at melee automatically makes you a good person, right?
You haven't lived until you had a drink with Mango, he got naked in front of me. It was quite a night though, you can imagine what happened.. maybe. Hehe.

Skler

Smash Master
I've heard a lot of... good(?) things about Mango's drinking habits. He hasn't gotten naked in front of me yet, but I have been around full-fledged drunkgo. Part of me wants to understand why he'd get naked in front of you. The other part wants to know as well, but also wants some brain bleach in case it's what I think it is.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I cant even understand it myself but I'm not one to judge someone's action unless it really hurts someone. I guess I can talk about it in details if you want, later after work.

Skler

Smash Master
You don't need to tell me, it's probably better left unknown.

We gotta keep Mango's reputation strong!

As a side note, who's considered the best melee player now? I'm kind of curious and, again, am too lazy to check a ton of tournaments to figure it out.

Skler

Smash Master
Are you kidding me? When I left we were still barely keeping the Europeans down.

Now I have to fly to Europe and give that rapscallion what-for.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You don't need to tell me, it's probably better left unknown.

We gotta keep Mango's reputation strong!

As a side note, who's considered the best melee player now? I'm kind of curious and, again, am too lazy to check a ton of tournaments to figure it out.
Oh it's strong alright. Lmao at me getting it in, man you people on the internets with dirty minds.. geeezzzz...

Lovage

Smash Hero
well that's cuz it's actually the MBRBR

it's a elite society of supernerds exclusive to them

ur not ivnited

SleepyK

i remember that cape - you dyed your hair too!

does anyone remember sliq's jigglypuff costume

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Is there actually an MBR FB group or I am I gettinz teh trolled?

Either way I need to get back here more.. I always forget. Hai <3

Slhoka

Smash Lord
OR THE SWORD LMFAO

dont worry kage we havnt forgotten
The very first time I met Kage (at Genesis 1), he has the red contacts and the wooden sword. He left quite an impression, and if I think about him I still picture him like that. Sometimes with the shaven head at the same time.

I shouldn't be able to forget that in a long time.

:phone:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You gotta make every moment glorious right? ;) Making my flashy entrance at US tournaments. Pound 3 was my first one and I already had the cape and the contacts. Back then I thought it would be funny to do it.

SleepyK

oh man i took the sword of skler home with me

idk where it went

Top Bottom