• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Genesis Bus! (Done! I Hope You All Had Fun!)

Charoo

Smash Champion
put me and neal as bus only for now.

If it's cheaper than our first method then we'll definitely take this

a rookie

Smash Ace
So where are we gonna meet up? Or like the pick-up destination?
Like the exact spot in San Diego?

And can you erase the underscore under "A Rookie" Please and thank you ^__^

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
This bus is filled, you can be placed on the interested list, but other than that, I don't see any available room. People will most likely drop (at least one will...)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This is gonna be one mad bus ride.

Everything that happens is going into my Genesis Novella, so I wanna talk to everyone on the bus!

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
@ Vyse: If you guys from Australia can't chill in San Francisco for whatever reason, would you like to go to San Diego instead? We can hang out there. We're not amazing at Melee (except for northern San Diego) but we'll carpool to EVO together and that should be fun.

D

Deleted member

Wut theee
Australia is going on the socal genesis bus???
Tight lol.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
@ Vyse: If you guys from Australia can't chill in San Francisco for whatever reason, would you like to go to San Diego instead? We can hang out there. We're not amazing at Melee (except for northern San Diego) but we'll carpool to EVO together and that should be fun.
Sounds good, I think we'll be in San Diego for some time both before AND after, so I'll talk to you again once I know. Be it Brawl or Melee, I just wanna get in some practice and hang out and shiz. Others feel like heading to Mexico, and whilst I do like my alcohol, I don't feel like hopping the boarder ;)

Unfortunately, I'm leaving America on the day Genesis starts (To get back to Australia in time for Uni), kinda sucks, I wish I could prolong it for one more day lol.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I represent all that is amazing about San Diego. And I don't even live there anymore. I'll be in SD a bit before and after the tourney!

Connor, you'd be housing pretty much every Aussie on the Bus list, except me since I won't need it! :) Let's go to Downtown Disneyland, so close <3

Nealdt + Champywampy *hi-fives*

Oats - why wound't the Aussies be able to chill in SF? SF is tight! They'd wanna!

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I'll be setting up a paypal method soon; just trying to get the contract signed with the bus company;

@ Caotic: The Aussies mentioned how they wanted to visit SF but may not be able to. Due to transportation issues, etc.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be stealing the first open seat on the bus.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
There are about 3-4 people confirmed to steal seats once they open up and only 1 person has purchased a ticket besides me. If you have stated yes in the past, step it up.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Roll up for the Magical Mystery Tour, step right this way.

Ooh, I'm most definitely interested!
And I'm in the process of getting da' money to make the first deadline. <3

The magical mystery tour is dying to take you away, dying to take you away, take you today. . .

Hall

Smash Ace
I'll look into getting a non-credit card purchasing option.

[Oats on Hall's Computer]

a rookie

Smash Ace
I'll look into getting a non-credit card purchasing option.

[Oats on Hall's Computer]

Thank you, cuz all I have is cash and no one has a credit card I can use.
Hopefully it's possible just to pay cash and somehow pre-order my ticket, etc.
If it's not too much trouble. If it is, i'll see if I can use someone's credit card :]

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Oats: You should put the payment link on the first page ya foo!
Also I prepayed the first section.
Also I added you on AIM.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Sorry for the Double Post:

**IMPORTANT**

FOR EVERYONE THAT DOES NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD TO PAY FOR THEIR SEATS ON THE BUS:
Yeah, it sucks and I'm sorry. The only alternative I can see for you cash-only people is to mail me a money order by Wednesday/Thursday, and there are some complications that can arise from that. So, if you'd like to do a money order you need to e-mail me @ sdsmash@gmail.com. We'll talk about this discreetly, etc etc.

**ALSO**

Please do not wait until the last minute to purchase your seat. If you can, please get someone to buy the seat for you with their credit card. I really do have people that are waiting to snatch seats up and it'd suck for those of you that have said yes. If you want the link again its: www.marceux.com. That's the bus site. Please buy your seats now.

Atlus8

Smash Master
LifeRuiner: Can you still pay for the seat reservation for me? That would help! I'll pay you extra!

Oats: Can we pay you in person at a tourny? How much would it be for everything?

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I don't see myself going to LA anytime soon though; like, that's where the majority of you are at. Like if I could arrange a meeting spot or whatever, that'd be cool, but like, if someone misses that or flakes? Nah, I'd rather not deal with that.

Top Bottom