• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Genesis Bus! (Done! I Hope You All Had Fun!)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm referring to taking a separate car with someone else to Norcal, not who will be driving the bus.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
*** UPDATE ***

I'm not going to order the bus unless more people show interest or want to reserve a spot; Tell your friends to go, or at least speak up. This is very cheap, and is very affordable if you start saving NOW.

Also, we're going to be doing transactions through paypal, and depending on how successful Chula Vista XXX is as a tournament fundraiser, the price of the bus will go down from 145.

Thank you all.

Atlus8

Smash Master
What's the latest that you can order the bus? I'm gonna start convincing people to take this!

Edit - I want SoCal to realize that getting housing from someone in NorCal might not happen because OOS gets priority! Remember, there are many people coming from OOS! This charter bus is a great idea so I suggest everyone to really consider it because transportation/housing is covered!

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I'm going to need confirmation by this Saturday, and I'll place the order next Monday, and we'll go forward from there.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Update:

Yesses
Bigfoot
MikeHAZE
Jmex
Awesome
Havok
Hall
Oats
Bone
Shaya (From Australia)
TCR
(From Australia)
Vyse (From Australia)
Luke (From Australia)
13o0k3r (From Australia)
Alison (From Australia)
Ted (From Australia)
HugS
Razmakazi
Nike 20 (From Texas)
Atlus
raincatchfire
dao
ZxChrono
IkeTakeda
Zack
DEHF
Dantarion
Fox16
Cutie
Okinawa
Synth
Synth's Girlfriend

Interested
Rej
Stauffy
JuniorMints
Nabster
Vato Break
dao's 2 friends
Radical Dreamer
TheLifeRuiner
jopez4u
Soid
Dreamhack
Fox16
Typh
e_Alert
itsFlakeYo
JTB
G-Low
Fiction

This is a very stacked bus so far; I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing, regardless; please convince your friends to go. Remember, $145 for hotel room ALL WEEKEND, and for BUS RIDES UP AND BACK. And this price can go down if we fundraise (and we will.)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Read the first post noobs

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
If you're stupid, don't talk to me on the bus. I hate ugly dumb people (that are stupid).
can we be friends on the bus

oats - can we sneak alcohol on the bus without them/you knowing? this is theoretical of course. I mean, unless you're okay with it, in that case it's reality. but if you're not, it's not

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
can we be friends on the bus

oats - can we sneak alcohol on the bus without them/you knowing? this is theoretical of course. I mean, unless you're okay with it, in that case it's reality. but if you're not, it's not
I like this idea.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I'm interested, Oaty Oats. Although I'm playing Brawl less, Genesis still seems pretty epic and I have commitments to meet people to follow through with.

(Interested/Maybe)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
just to avoid confusion since the name luke is fairly common you should add Atyeo to the end of it, you know you want to.
Shotgun rooming with teh other aussies :)

Top Bottom