• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, You're a Player too...? Neku Sakuraba for Smash Switch! [FINAL REMIX FOR SWITCH UPCOMING!]

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom

I will be honest, I thought this was going to be an OVA tease for the anime of stuff for Final Remix. But I honestly am hype as heck. First off, the artstyle is popping. The character designs are still on point. The soundtrack still sounds good. But the main thing that interests me is the gameplay. While I doubt that it is going to be as unique as TWEWY was on the DS, this game still looks fun as heck. If it plays well, it could easily be my GOTY.

In terms of how this helps Neku, getting a new game further pushes TWEWY in the limelight. I would not be shocked to say he is a dark horse candidate even more now. I think this could genuinely happen.

TexasToast

Smash Rookie

I will be honest, I thought this was going to be an OVA tease for the anime of stuff for Final Remix. But I honestly am hype as heck. First off, the artstyle is popping. The character designs are still on point. The soundtrack still sounds good. But the main thing that interests me is the gameplay. While I doubt that it is going to be as unique as TWEWY was on the DS, this game still looks fun as heck. If it plays well, it could easily be my GOTY.

In terms of how this helps Neku, getting a new game further pushes TWEWY in the limelight. I would not be shocked to say he is a dark horse candidate even more now. I think this could genuinely happen.
I thank Square might be trying to push TWEWY more so perhaps they want Neku in smash to expose the franchise more. I would definitely he is a dark house as a square rep.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've come to the realization that TWEWY is a lot like Earthbound. Kids in the modern day with psychic powers in a surprisingly well aged world in terms of diversity while there's very real issues the characters typically go through. I'm looking forward to NEO being the first time TWEWY has fun gameplay lmao

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I've come to the realization that TWEWY is a lot like Earthbound. Kids in the modern day with psychic powers in a surprisingly well aged world in terms of diversity while there's very real issues the characters typically go through. I'm looking forward to NEO being the first time TWEWY has fun gameplay lmao
have you only played the switch version?

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Yeah cause when I tried buying the DS version it got sent to China and I never saw that copy so I ended up having to settle for the Switch version. Not that it matters as I constantly hear the DS version also has awful controls
gwen no one said the DS version has awful controls we said there's a learning curve that doesn't click with everyone but once you understand the rhythm of it all it's a blast

Franauts

Smash Cadet
Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if the reverse happened. :ulthero::ulthero3:
I'd rather have Neku as the main character and Rindo his alt. TWEWY is one of my all-time favorite games, and I'd rather have a Neku amiibo.

Duuude I'm very excited, Neku's chances in Smash skyrocketed, I mean, Final Remix, the anime adaptation, and now this? It's exactly the Dragon Quest effect, Eleven was announced for smash because the new Dragon Quest was about to come out, they relaunched the old Dragon Quests on the Switch and remade the Dragon Quest anime. Square Enix is always betting on everything to promote its new games.

Also, it was Nintendo the one that published Dragon Quest 11 and Octopath Traveler, right? The other Square Enix game that Nintendo published was Final Remix, is it known if NEO will be the same?

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
Final Remix on Switch in handheld mode is my favorite version of the game. I find the touchscreen gameplay with Neku and the pins to be very fun, and I love that the full versions of the songs play in battles now. The OST in general is also amazing. There's like 3 times as many music tracks as there were in the original game, and nearly all of them are bangers.

I can see why some people prefer the DS version, since it has a more unique gameplay system where you control 2 characters at once. (Heck, the OG game is my favorite DS game.) But for me, Final Remix is the definitive version.

Also, it was Nintendo the one that published Dragon Quest 11 and Octopath Traveler, right? The other Square Enix game that Nintendo published was Final Remix, is it known if NEO will be the same?
Nintendo published Octopath Traveler, DQ11S, and TWEWY on Switch in the west, but not in Japan. Octopath later got a Steam release published by Square, while DQ11S is on its way to Steam, PS4, and Xbox on December 4th, published by Square.

Right now, Neo TWEWY is coming to Switch and PS4 on the same day, so I'd guess it's going to be published by Square worldwide to begin with this time.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Final Remix on Switch in handheld mode is my favorite version of the game. I find the touchscreen gameplay with Neku and the pins to be very fun, and I love that the full versions of the songs play in battles now. The OST in general is also amazing. There's like 3 times as many music tracks as there were in the original game, and nearly all of them are bangers.

I can see why some people prefer the DS version, since it has a more unique gameplay system where you control 2 characters at once. (Heck, the OG game is my favorite DS game.) But for me, Final Remix is the definitive version.

Nintendo published Octopath Traveler, DQ11S, and TWEWY on Switch in the west, but not in Japan. Octopath later got a Steam release published by Square, while DQ11S is on its way to Steam, PS4, and Xbox on December 4th, published by Square.

Right now, Neo TWEWY is coming to Switch and PS4 on the same day, so I'd guess it's going to be published by Square worldwide to begin with this time.
i will admit I do miss the mic function for certain psychs, and the one pig noise who used to be defeating by closing and opening the DS. and Lullaby for You 😭 but yeah, the extra content including A New Day makes it all worth it

too bad it’s a ***** to record or stream as docked is more meant for 2 players...

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
say has there ever been much discussion on how they could implement neku with a fighting style based on the fighting with his partners? you know a sort of neku/shiki pair

Franauts

Smash Cadet
say has there ever been much discussion on how they could implement neku with a fighting style based on the fighting with his partners? you know a sort of neku/shiki pair
I think it could be dual combat (ice climbers) or....

Maybe Shiki at the bottom of the stage following him and providing buffs (Aesthetically similar to the Pokemon Trainer), TWEWY is a game that has a lot of emphasis on synchronicity, the fact that Neku hates working with others and is forced to partner up is reflected in the gameplay, where being in sync with the screen below and the one above is vital. Let's say that Shiki (at the bottom of the stage like Pkmn Trainer) has an icon with the up arrow, then you could try to connect either an up-smash, up-air, up-tilt or up-throw, for doing so you get a fusion card, you need X cards for Shiki to help you, by doing so the Piggy-cat-doll-thing floats around Neku and empowers his attacks like Arsene idk.

Or maybe simply the most basic idea, Neku/Rindo are normal characters and his companions appear in his final smash. As for their moves, I don't think there are any problems, I mean, there are hundreds of pins that could be used even for their tilts, airs and even grabs. I remember one where you have to rapidly tap the screen and Neku did some flurry jabs, that could be his jab. There´s not much to worry about regarding that, Ryu Hayabusa and Neku are probably the easiest characters to translate into Smash due to their games nature.

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
What do you think could make a good TWEWY stage?

A few ideas of mine:
Scramble Crossing - Iconic, but could be a bit boring gameplay-wise.
Pork City - Site of two big battles; it being so high would be good. (Although we do already have New Pork City...)
104 Building - Pork City, except more iconic even though we never actually fight there in the original game.
Shibuya River and/or Room of Reckoning - A bit more esoteric, but could allow for neat aesthetics. Could also be useful if the team wants to avoid stages based on real places for whatever reason.
Dead God's Pad - See above. I think this one could look the coolest.
"Shibuya Tour" - A transitioning stage, either carrying fighters across the district like Skyloft/Wuhu Island/Delfino Plaza/etc. or having them teleport between places like the Solo/Final Remix version of the Tigris Cantus fight. (The latter idea could also include the Shibuya River as a place to transition to.)
"Above Shibuya" - Just a platform floating above the district.

EDIT: Put up a poll on Reddit earlier today. As of this writing, setting a stage on the streets is in the lead.

Last edited:

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
What do you think could make a good TWEWY stage?

A few ideas of mine:
Scramble Crossing - Iconic, but could be a bit boring gameplay-wise.
Pork City - Site of two big battles; it being so high would be good. (Although we do already have New Pork City...)
104 Building - Pork City, except more iconic even though we never actually fight there in the original game.
Shibuya River and/or Room of Reckoning - A bit more esoteric, but could allow for neat aesthetics. Could also be useful if the team wants to avoid stages based on real places for whatever reason.
Dead God's Pad - See above. I think this one could look the coolest.
"Shibuya Tour" - A transitioning stage, either carrying fighters across the district like Skyloft/Wuhu Island/Delfino Plaza/etc. or having them teleport between places like the Solo/Final Remix version of the Tigris Cantus fight. (The latter idea could also include the Shibuya River as a place to transition to.)
"Above Shibuya" - Just a platform floating above the district.

EDIT: Put up a poll on Reddit earlier today. As of this writing, setting a stage on the streets is in the lead.
I think it'd be a tour stage tbh.

Paraster

Smash Lord
I've been working on a moveset concept for Neku. I'd particularly like feedback on the gimmick--I think it's a really good concept, but I'm not 100% certain how good my specific execution is.

• Gimmick
    • Partners
      • Neku always has one partner active at any given time. Depending on which partner is active, one type of attack is replaced with stronger alternatives.
        • Shiki: Neku’s smash attacks are replaced with Mr. Mew attacks, making them faster.
        • Joshua: Neku’s throws are replaced with telekinetic attacks, making them more likely to KO or easier to follow up with combos.
        • Beat: Neku’s tilts are replaced with skateboard attacks, making them more disjointed.
      • The partner can be changed with down special.
      • Neku starts with Shiki by default, but at the character select screen, a small stock icon-like image appears beside Neku’s render; clicking it changes which partner Neku starts with.
        • Said pseudo-stock icons also appear by Neku’s damage display to show who is equipped.
  • Normals
    • Neutral attack: Shockwave
      • A three-attack combo where Neku swings his hand, which causes nearby opponents to be hit by invisible slashes.
    • Forward tilt: Stellar Flurry
      • Neku rapidly slashes straight forward.
      • When Beat is active, he appears beside Neku and flies forward on his skateboard, swinging it up at the end of his ride.
    • Up tilt: Shockwave
      • Neku does an overhead slash.
      • When Beat is active, he appears in front of Neku and jumps up as he swings his skateboard overhead.
    • Down tilt: Pressure Mine
      • Neku causes a small explosion on the ground in front of him.
      • When Beat is active, he appears beside Neku and pushes his skateboard forward without him on it.
    • Dash attack: Spear Strike
      • Neku dashes forward while holding a spear of light.
  • Smash Attacks
    • Forward smash: Massive Hit
      • Neku swings a large sword of light forward.
      • When Shiki is active, she appears as Neku charges and launches Mr. Mew forward in a drop kick.
    • Up smash: Vulcan Uppercut
      • Neku does a multihit uppercut that carries him upward a short distance.
      • When Shiki is active, she appears as Neku charges and launches Mr. Mew upward in a hefty uppercut.
    • Down smash: Vortex Saber
      • Neku spins in a circle with a blade of light.
      • When Shiki is active, she appears as Neku charges and has Mr. Mew do a spinning attack as he moves from in front of Neku to behind him.
  • Aerials
    • Neutral aerial: Shockwave
      • Neku flips in midair, slashing all around himself.
    • Forward aerial: Lightning Arrester
      • Neku fires a large lightning bolt forward.
    • Back aerial: Entanglement
      • Neku spins in midair and summons a chain that launches outward in a straight line.
    • Up aerial: Flame Blast
      • Neku thrusts his hand upward, and a multihit blue flame appears atop it.
    • Down aerial: Apport
      • Neku spawns a rock in front of himself that plummets downward.
  • Grab & Throws
    • Grab: Psychokinesis
      • Neku uses telekinesis to grab an opponent and pull them toward him.
      • When Joshua is active, he appears during the grab animation.
    • Pummel: Ignition
      • Neku makes the opponent catch fire for a split-second.
      • When Joshua is active, he fires small beams of light at the opponent.
    • Forward throw: Explosion
      • Neku creates a fiery explosion at his opponent’s location that launches them forward.
      • When Joshua is active, he throws small obstacles at the opponent that knock them forward.
    • Back throw: Holy Light
      • Neku swings the opponent behind himself, then briefly focuses damaging light on them,
      • When Joshua is active, he telekinetically swings the opponent behind Neku.
    • Up throw: Twister
      • Neku summons a multihit tornado at his opponent’s location that launches them upward.
      • When Joshua is active, he drags the opponent upward with an obstacle below them.
    • Down throw: Grave Marker
      • Neku teleports above his opponent and crashes onto them.
      • When Joshua is active, he drops obstacles on top of the opponent.
  • Getup Attacks
    • Front floor attack
      • Neku kicks behind himself, then in front of himself.
    • Back floor attack
      • Neku does a roundhouse kick.
    • Trip floor attack
      • Neku spins to slap both sides of himself.
    • Edge attack
      • Neku leaps up and does a midair kick forward.
  • Special Attacks
    • Neutral special: Patrol Rounds
      • Neku launches a large boomerang that arcs upward, then downward, forming an oval in its flight path. If the B button is held, three boomerangs are fired in quick succession.
    • Side special: Pyrokinesis
      • Neku shoots out a string of fire that flies forward a short distance. If the B button is held, Neku can control the string like a fiery PK Thunder (minus the recovery potential).
    • Up special: Piercing Pillar
      • A huge ice pillar appears below Neku, launching him into the air and damaging any opponents it touches. The pillar lingers for a moment before disappearing.
    • Down special: Partner Pin
      • Neku changes which partner he has equipped. Like Pokemon Trainer, they go in linear order: Shiki > Joshua > Beat > Shiki.
  • Final Smash
    • Fusion Attack
      • Neku performs the Velocity Crash psych, doing a charging tackle that sends opponents skyward. Said opponents then get placed in one of three cinematics based on which partner is active. All three cinematics do the exact same damage and knockback.
      • Shiki
        • The opponents land on the roof of a building, and a gigantic Mr. Mew appears to loom over them, with Neku and Shiki on his shoulders. Mr. Mew fires a series of lasers from its eyes down on the opponent.
      • Joshua
        • The opponents appear up in space while Neku and Joshua float beside them. The moon descends on the planet, and the explosion flings chunks of earth up at the opponents until it grows large enough to engulf them,
      • Beat
        • The opponents land in the Scramble Crossing, but quickly get swept up in a tidal wave, with Neku and Beat surfing. The opponents get buffeted by the wave as it carries them until it crashes down, with Neku and Beat leaping up.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I've been working on a moveset concept for Neku. I'd particularly like feedback on the gimmick--I think it's a really good concept, but I'm not 100% certain how good my specific execution is.

• Gimmick
    • Partners
      • Neku always has one partner active at any given time. Depending on which partner is active, one type of attack is replaced with stronger alternatives.
        • Shiki: Neku’s smash attacks are replaced with Mr. Mew attacks, making them faster.
        • Joshua: Neku’s throws are replaced with telekinetic attacks, making them more likely to KO or easier to follow up with combos.
        • Beat: Neku’s tilts are replaced with skateboard attacks, making them more disjointed.
      • The partner can be changed with down special.
      • Neku starts with Shiki by default, but at the character select screen, a small stock icon-like image appears beside Neku’s render; clicking it changes which partner Neku starts with.
        • Said pseudo-stock icons also appear by Neku’s damage display to show who is equipped.
  • Normals
    • Neutral attack: Shockwave
      • A three-attack combo where Neku swings his hand, which causes nearby opponents to be hit by invisible slashes.
    • Forward tilt: Stellar Flurry
      • Neku rapidly slashes straight forward.
      • When Beat is active, he appears beside Neku and flies forward on his skateboard, swinging it up at the end of his ride.
    • Up tilt: Shockwave
      • Neku does an overhead slash.
      • When Beat is active, he appears in front of Neku and jumps up as he swings his skateboard overhead.
    • Down tilt: Pressure Mine
      • Neku causes a small explosion on the ground in front of him.
      • When Beat is active, he appears beside Neku and pushes his skateboard forward without him on it.
    • Dash attack: Spear Strike
      • Neku dashes forward while holding a spear of light.
  • Smash Attacks
    • Forward smash: Massive Hit
      • Neku swings a large sword of light forward.
      • When Shiki is active, she appears as Neku charges and launches Mr. Mew forward in a drop kick.
    • Up smash: Vulcan Uppercut
      • Neku does a multihit uppercut that carries him upward a short distance.
      • When Shiki is active, she appears as Neku charges and launches Mr. Mew upward in a hefty uppercut.
    • Down smash: Vortex Saber
      • Neku spins in a circle with a blade of light.
      • When Shiki is active, she appears as Neku charges and has Mr. Mew do a spinning attack as he moves from in front of Neku to behind him.
  • Aerials
    • Neutral aerial: Shockwave
      • Neku flips in midair, slashing all around himself.
    • Forward aerial: Lightning Arrester
      • Neku fires a large lightning bolt forward.
    • Back aerial: Entanglement
      • Neku spins in midair and summons a chain that launches outward in a straight line.
    • Up aerial: Flame Blast
      • Neku thrusts his hand upward, and a multihit blue flame appears atop it.
    • Down aerial: Apport
      • Neku spawns a rock in front of himself that plummets downward.
  • Grab & Throws
    • Grab: Psychokinesis
      • Neku uses telekinesis to grab an opponent and pull them toward him.
      • When Joshua is active, he appears during the grab animation.
    • Pummel: Ignition
      • Neku makes the opponent catch fire for a split-second.
      • When Joshua is active, he fires small beams of light at the opponent.
    • Forward throw: Explosion
      • Neku creates a fiery explosion at his opponent’s location that launches them forward.
      • When Joshua is active, he throws small obstacles at the opponent that knock them forward.
    • Back throw: Holy Light
      • Neku swings the opponent behind himself, then briefly focuses damaging light on them,
      • When Joshua is active, he telekinetically swings the opponent behind Neku.
    • Up throw: Twister
      • Neku summons a multihit tornado at his opponent’s location that launches them upward.
      • When Joshua is active, he drags the opponent upward with an obstacle below them.
    • Down throw: Grave Marker
      • Neku teleports above his opponent and crashes onto them.
      • When Joshua is active, he drops obstacles on top of the opponent.
  • Getup Attacks
    • Front floor attack
      • Neku kicks behind himself, then in front of himself.
    • Back floor attack
      • Neku does a roundhouse kick.
    • Trip floor attack
      • Neku spins to slap both sides of himself.
    • Edge attack
      • Neku leaps up and does a midair kick forward.
  • Special Attacks
    • Neutral special: Patrol Rounds
      • Neku launches a large boomerang that arcs upward, then downward, forming an oval in its flight path. If the B button is held, three boomerangs are fired in quick succession.
    • Side special: Pyrokinesis
      • Neku shoots out a string of fire that flies forward a short distance. If the B button is held, Neku can control the string like a fiery PK Thunder (minus the recovery potential).
    • Up special: Piercing Pillar
      • A huge ice pillar appears below Neku, launching him into the air and damaging any opponents it touches. The pillar lingers for a moment before disappearing.
    • Down special: Partner Pin
      • Neku changes which partner he has equipped. Like Pokemon Trainer, they go in linear order: Shiki > Joshua > Beat > Shiki.
  • Final Smash
    • Fusion Attack
      • Neku performs the Velocity Crash psych, doing a charging tackle that sends opponents skyward. Said opponents then get placed in one of three cinematics based on which partner is active. All three cinematics do the exact same damage and knockback.
      • Shiki
        • The opponents land on the roof of a building, and a gigantic Mr. Mew appears to loom over them, with Neku and Shiki on his shoulders. Mr. Mew fires a series of lasers from its eyes down on the opponent.
      • Joshua
        • The opponents appear up in space while Neku and Joshua float beside them. The moon descends on the planet, and the explosion flings chunks of earth up at the opponents until it grows large enough to engulf them,
      • Beat
        • The opponents land in the Scramble Crossing, but quickly get swept up in a tidal wave, with Neku and Beat surfing. The opponents get buffeted by the wave as it carries them until it crashes down, with Neku and Beat leaping up.
gimik seems fine to me

Franauts

Smash Cadet
The cool thing about smash is that the references aren't limited ust to attacks.

Stage entrance A: Neku appears lying on the floor.
Stage entrance B: Neku checks his phone, then receives an electric shock
Idle 1: Neku crosses his arms
Idle 2: Neku beats to the rhyme of his phones (like his idle in the actual game)
Up Taunt: "Watch yourself"
Side Taunt: Levitates and say "Open your senses"
Down Taunt: "Any last words?"
Victory Screen 1: That's how it's done!
Victory Screen 2: So, who's next?
Victory Screen 3: At least we won, right?

Series symbol: The skull on the player's pin
And for his Victory Theme, since twewy doesn't have one, i feel that the guitar part at the end of Twister (original ver.) would be the more iconic. (minute 1:08) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZQMI6_4gLw&ab_channel=oreo311

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The cool thing about smash is that the references aren't limited ust to attacks.

Stage entrance A: Neku appears lying on the floor.
Stage entrance B: Neku checks his phone, then receives an electric shock
Idle 1: Neku crosses his arms
Idle 2: Neku beats to the rhyme of his phones (like his idle in the actual game)
Up Taunt: "Watch yourself"
Side Taunt: Levitates and say "Open your senses"
Down Taunt: "Any last words?"
Victory Screen 1: That's how it's done!
Victory Screen 2: So, who's next?
Victory Screen 3: At least we won, right?

Series symbol: The skull on the player's pin
And for his Victory Theme, since twewy doesn't have one, i feel that the guitar part at the end of Twister (original ver.) would be the more iconic. (minute 1:08) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZQMI6_4gLw&ab_channel=oreo311
This. Is. PERFECT!

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
Well folks, it was fun while it lasted.

Glad I went on this journey with y'all, even if it ended in disappointment. I'll be picking up NEO on day 1.

I just hope we get TWEWY spirits at the very least...

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You know, maybe Sephiroth will come with other S-E franchise music. Including TWEWY. I’ll be content if that happens

Paraster

Smash Lord
If Neku did become a Mii costume, which class do you think he'd be? I think Swordfighter would fit his abilities best; the sword could be styled after the one that appears during Massive Hit.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If Neku did become a Mii costume, which class do you think he'd be? I think Swordfighter would fit his abilities best; the sword could be styled after the one that appears during Massive Hit.
I’m feeling Brawler myself. Idk why

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Sometimes you don't get what you wanted but if you're lucky, you get what you needed. Neku in Smash might not be a thing this go around, but it was still fun to speculate about him, I got to read an amazing moveset for him from Paraster Paraster and most importantly, we know the franchise has a big future with the anime and NEO. Who knows! If TWEWY keeps going like this we might get Neku next Smash. But if not then I honestly can't complain right now.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So apparently there is no TWEWY content this pack...

oh geez don’t give me hope for Neku as a FOURTH Square rep. My heart can’t handle it :c

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
So apparently there is no TWEWY content this pack...

oh geez don’t give me hope for Neku as a FOURTH Square rep. My heart can’t handle it :c
Rie you were probably the only person holding out hope that the Final Fantasy character would come with content from any other franchise than Final Fantasy. It's Square Enix we're talking about, not SNK.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Rie you were probably the only person holding out hope that the Final Fantasy character would come with content from any other franchise than Final Fantasy. It's Square Enix we're talking about, not SNK.
Eh, fair enough

I was like just rip the bandage off and get it over with

but then this happens... 🤔

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Happy New Year!

Last edited:

SNEKeater

Smash Master
I'm close to finishing TWEWY Final Remix, I think. I'm at
Week 3, Day 6. I'm level 41 or so.

About the new content they included in the Switch version, does it unlock after finishing the story, or what? Asking in case I have to do something in order to unlock it. In that case, I hope it's not a missable thing...

I'm really enjoying the game by the way.

Paraster

Smash Lord
I'm close to finishing TWEWY Final Remix, I think. I'm at
Week 3, Day 6. I'm level 41 or so.

About the new content they included in the Switch version, does it unlock after finishing the story, or what? Asking in case I have to do something in order to unlock it. In that case, I hope it's not a missable thing...

I'm really enjoying the game by the way.
The exclusive scenario, "A New Day," is unlocked by beating the game, then returning to day 7 of each week. Each now has a weird purple Reaper hidden somewhere, and they give you difficult battles. Beating all three unlocks the scenario.

Last edited:

SNEKeater

Smash Master
The exclusive scenario, "A New Day," is unlocked by beating the game, then returning to day 7 of each week. Each now has a weird purple Reaper hidden somewhere, and they give you difficult battles. Beating all three unlocks the scenario.
Oh, okay. It doesn't sound too complicated.
I found the first two purple Reapers but only defeated the second one. I'm guessing the game will have some kind of chapter select after finishing it, right? Or at least that's what I'm imagining with what you're saying.

Top Bottom