• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So with so much talk about ruleset discussion, I decided to do my own take.

TekosUwU

Smash Rookie
So first I'll start with the Time. Easily one of the top issues currently. I would propose a system, in which you can counterpick the timer, from 6, 8 and 9 minutes respectively.
Now I'll move on to stages. In singles the starter stages should be as follows, FD, FoD, Bf, Dreamland (no wind) and Yoshi's. The counterpicks the would be Unfrozen PS and Mute City.
Then I'll move onto stalling. I do not like the given idea for a win to be issued by who ever spent more time closer to the middle. I would keep the LGL. There would be no airtime limit- I also would make Wobbling legal again, but this time capped at 200%.
The version of the game (which UCF version should be used. If Hax$'s 1.03 should be used) has also been highly debated in the recent times. I'd make 1.03 the standard version of the game, that would be used in bigger tournaments.
Speaking about Hax, Controllers have been a big conversation, for example SDI buffs given by rectangles. If those are to be allowed in the future, in the state that they are in now, I believe reviving the old Arduino projects would be justified.

Thank you for reading.
If anything, Please unban wobbling.

Top Bottom