• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so why did we see so little of the hero's stage?

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
unlike banjo-kazooie we didn't really get to see much of the hero's stage did we? which several people commented that was odd considering The hero's the next character to be released and that's something that should have been shown off more

is the stage really that early in development?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

unlike banjo-kazooie we didn't really get to see much of the hero's stage did we? which several people commented that was odd considering The hero's the next character to be released and that's something that should have been shown off more

is the stage really that early in development?
That would be my first guess, that it's the least far along out of the whole DLC package, I'm pretty sure what we saw was the FD form of it.

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
it just seems weird that Banjo's stage was shown off but Hero's wasn't despite Hero being the character to be released sooner than banjo

how is it that banjo's stage is in a better position than hero's?

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Notice we saw a lot more of the Hero's moves and abilities than the stage. But with Banjo we got an even distribution of both. I think the Hero had so much to show off with their moves that they didn't have a lot of time to show the stage. Of course I think it will be similar situation with Joker and when Hero is ready to be released they will have a whole video dedicated to showing everything off in detail.

Last edited:

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
Notice we saw a lot more of the Hero's moves and abilities than the stage. But with Banjo we got an even distribution of both. I think the Hero had so much to show off with their moves that they didn't have a lot of time to show the stage. Of course I think it will be similar situation with Joker and when Hero is ready to be released they will have a whole video dedicated to showing everything off in detail.
yeah but i think unlike joker The Hero will probably be ready soon and i mean quite soon

I'd be surprised if it takes Late July-Early August to see him in the game

E3's over so Hero being released in the next week or so wouldn't really distract from anything

T∅XIC HYDRA

Smash Cadet
yeah but i think unlike joker The Hero will probably be ready soon and i mean quite soon

I'd be surprised if it takes Late July-Early August to see him in the game

E3's over so Hero being released in the next week or so wouldn't really distract from anything
Debatable. It would distract me from my responsibilities for the next undisclosed period of time.

I jest, but I do agree he will be released soon and I think he will get.a dedicated video like Joker.

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Part of me worries they’re pulling a Midgar and having the stage be largely unremarkable outside of the gimmick. Midgar is Battlefield with summons, this might be Final Destination with... monster appearances?

Top Bottom